Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Fatal Auto Crash In Lagos Leaving Six Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatal Auto Crash In Lagos Leaving Six Dead (891 Views)

Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / PICS: Students Killed In Fatal Auto Crash On Their Way Back To Kano From Lagos / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Auto Crash In Lagos Leaving Six Dead by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
The crash involved a popular Lagos bus, also called “danfo”. The driver and five other passengers died.
Recall that earlier this year there was another accident in the same area, between Onipanu and Palmgrove bus stops along Ikorodu road. Two loaded trucks collided on the fateful day of July, leaving the driver and passenger see more on http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/10/dire-auto-in-lagos-claims-six-lives.html

Re: Fatal Auto Crash In Lagos Leaving Six Dead by 4reala(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oh my God shocked, may their gentle soul RiP
Re: Fatal Auto Crash In Lagos Leaving Six Dead by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na because you dey rush upload na why you no spell well
Re: Fatal Auto Crash In Lagos Leaving Six Dead by trapQ: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Those "things" they call buses should never be on the road to start with. They are unfit for animal use talk more of humans. Plus, they are too ironic and will intensity the severity of injuries during collisions or accidents.

R.I.P to the dead. #whichWayNigeria
4reala:
Oh my God
Re: Fatal Auto Crash In Lagos Leaving Six Dead by ernesty20(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na so so acident we dey hear these days. May God help ussad

(1) (Reply)

A Yoruba Journalist's Opinion On Nnamdi Kanu, The Biafra Course And Vision 2023 / Taraba Tribunal Judge Goofed According To Electoral Act / Photos: How I Am Surviving During This Period Of High Price Of Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.