Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767132 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26
northbird:
But on the flip side, it's a good move from Bolt, more drivers will port back ... a lot of drivers don't mind paying 25% .. provided they are guaranteed a stream of back to back trips which is a trademark of Bolt .

Forget, bolt is still useless whether they suspend the nonsense acceptance rate

Their pricing is so worst now.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:39pm On Apr 26
Barbiturate:

Baba you just like to support indrive!

I picked that ride to confirm price and the idiot agreed it's the actual price. I just cancelled!
I am not supporting them ooh.
Shebi as the price show for that trip, person go know say na system error nah. Abi?
It is well.

Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26
Omoapena:

It is not when surge yakpa. Took someone from jibowu to lekki phase 1 this morning (around 11am, 1st trip) for 7200. Indrive will not give you that price.

I use bolt when I see stew 😊

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26
Glithronix:

I am not supporting them ooh.
Shebi as the price show for that trip, person go know say na system error nah. Abi?

You didn't read my message well. I picked it and called to confirm the price. The person said that's the price she put. I cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:10pm On Apr 26
Barbiturate:

You didn't read my message well. I picked it and called to confirm the price. The person said that's the price she put. I cancelled.
Still the same thing.
System error caused that.
Abi shey you go try inputting the amount now and see if it's still going to give the 1k?

Btw,
Is it true that bolt don dey comot mucus from nose? grin

Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:46pm On Apr 26
Omoapena:

You are right, Bolt prices are fixed now. and really low.
Thrashing to survive.. grin.. Indrive giving them wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:49pm On Apr 26
Glithronix:

Still the same thing.
System error caused that.
Abi shey you go try inputting the amount now and see if it's still going to give the 1k?

Btw,
Is it true that bolt don dey comot mucus from nose?grin

Much respect, baba.

Glith... grin.... the bolded got me laughing

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26
Barbiturate:

It is not when surge yakpa. Took someone from jibowu to lekki phase 1 this morning (around 11am, 1st trip) for 7200. Indrive will not give you that price.

indrive can ooo ......I have. Taken a trip of 12mins for 5800 before on indrive

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:05pm On Apr 26
northbird:

Glith... grin.... the bolded got me laughing
smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26
Barbiturate:

Trust me, even with 1.5 surge, indrive price is still better, maybe some 1.9surge price can be better than indrive but in over all, indrive is better.

This fixed price bolt is doing doesn't make any sense, imagine those entitled rider that will want to branch somewhere and waste your time for 30mins or more, you will end the trip and still see same exact estimate...
Bolt is annoying me this days

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:56am On Apr 27
Some riders can just be so stupid, what business do I have with you to be friendly or chit chat with you.

You enter my car begin dey whine me say shey you fit pay 4k untop 5500 trip wey still dey vex me, I carry luxury car come pick your 5500 trip come dey whine me untop and you want me to be friendly with your stupid manner of approach, you safely got to your destination without unnecessary discussion and you said I'm unfriendly.

Wetin even vex me be say, we reach where you dey go and you come still dey ask me say how much the fare bring say make I end am, aunty, shey e ya werey, I look at her profile and I realized she has taken over 6trips which means, she's not new to the app so why this stupid whining.

You see this foolish riders, they don't care if you're making anything from this business, there own is to get free things and don't care of who rendered the service.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mrford(m): 5:48am On Apr 27
Bella is just waking up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:45am On Apr 27
Barbiturate:

If you pick indrive at 6k for such trip, it will end at almost 5400 take home after commission. Take away turn around time, Bolt is useless. 23 mins trip from chicken republic illupeju to dolphin and rider still send 8k.

Las las just met your target when the day is said and done.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:00am On Apr 27
Omoapena:
Some riders can just be so stupid, what business do I have with you to be friendly or chit chat with you.

You enter my car begin dey whine me say shey you fit pay 4k untop 5500 trip wey still dey vex me, I carry luxury car come pick your 5500 trip come dey whine me untop and you want me to be friendly with your stupid manner of approach, you safely got to your destination without unnecessary discussion and you said I'm unfriendly.

Wetin even vex me be say, we reach where you dey go and you come still dey ask me say how much the fare bring say make I end am, aunty, shey e ya werey, I look at her profile and I realized she has taken over 6trips which means, she's not new to the app so why this stupid whining.

You see this foolish riders, they don't care if you're making anything from this business, there own is to get free things and don't care of who rendered the service.

And you are still sounding unfriendly and impolite πŸ˜‚
M
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 7:51am On Apr 27
Omoapena:

Next time cancel such request with rider misbehave so it won't spoil your rating

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:39am On Apr 27
Barbiturate:

If you pick indrive at 6k for such trip, it will end at almost 5400 take home after commission. Take away turn around time, Bolt is useless. 23 mins trip from chicken republic illupeju to dolphin and rider still send 8k.

Las las just met your target when the day is said and done.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by childofgrace2k: 9:19am On Apr 27
Is it possible to make 30k daily from this e-hailing hustle after deductions of all commissions and fuel cost?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 10:33am On Apr 27
childofgrace2k:
Is it possible to make 30k daily from this e-hailing hustle after deductions of all commissions and fuel cost?
capital yes my brother

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:28pm On Apr 27
GeneralZodd:
I sight You Pearl. You have come to do what you know how to do best: Voltron defender of the Universe grin grin grin

Lolz...if u ask me if I prefer Bolt being flooded with drivers or for it to remain an exclusive app only for sorgie men what do u think I will say? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:30pm On Apr 27
Omoapena:

Abeg make Una dey Una indrive

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27
Pearl1910:

Lolz...if u ask me if I prefer Bolt being flooded with drivers or for it to remain an exclusive app only for sorgie men what do u think I will say? grin
Na your way as usual, u no dey ever gree grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mkayfrenzy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27
Hello guys there's a new ehailing company called GoSharp that is already making waves. They are offering drivers keep 100% of their earnings, and also 10k signup bonus. I have tested them and their app is really fast. You guys can check it out also and again no pain or stress of physical inspection. Just register and upload your documents all inside the app.

Message me on 0703348484five to know more
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 3:59pm On Apr 27
Live at the Jarus fc vs Twitter fc football match at Campos mini stadium...Anyone there?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:33pm On Apr 27
Kaymaxi2222:
capital yes my brother

You forgot to add solid car with good engine and gear.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27
northbird:

You forgot to add solid car with good engine and gear.
yes you are right, a good Honda civic is ok because that car is rugged enough for this hustle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dolapomi(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27
Please I just registered with Indrive and decided to come here to read about being a driver in this Lagos. I'll sincerely appreciate a trainer here. I have alot to learn please.tgank you angry
Kaymaxi2222:
Yeah its really priceless oo .......that 9-5 job self is not even secure you can get sacked any moment.......some of my former colleague informed me about there ordeal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Realtol(m): 3:07am On Apr 28
I
Please I need mature advice.

Icurrently work as a teacher (state govt job) and I earn total of 80k monthly (55k salary and 25k wage award due to subsidy removal) monthly. I have a wife and a son. Life has not been really with the salary I have a Toyota Corolla 2004 which I bought few years ago from online writing freelance hustle. I'm currently a level 8 (going to 9) official but my income hasn't been sufficient to support my little family.

Recently, I'm thinking of quitting my govt work to go to city (Lagos or Abuja) to start e-hailing driving to earn reasonable income to support my family, save money for business and live a better life (with my salary I currently live hand to mouth).

As experts in the ehailing business, I need your advice if this is a wise or stupid decision.

Do you think I'll be able to make money on the long run?

Do you think going to city will be a wise decision (mind you no ehailing platform operates where I live)?

Have you been in a similar dilemma and what did you do to solve this quagmire?

N.B. I own the car 100 percent.
I don't have where to stay in the city.

I was employed into the govt work as a teacher in 2021 so no compensation if I resign now.

I can't combine both jobs as ehailing will require I leave where I currently live.

Thanks for your awesome advice.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 5:30am On Apr 28
dolapomi:
Please I just registered with Indrive and decided to come here to read about being a driver in this Lagos. I'll sincerely appreciate a trainer here. I have alot to learn please.tgank you angry
see bro...... in this hustle, experience is the best teacher that will carve out your working dynamics which will suit you. What I will just advice you is to avoid traffic offences that might cos leakages in your earnings

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 11:44am On Apr 28
Pearl1910:

Am sorry but the answer is a resounding YES! One just has to plan his life. I agree personal development and continuous investment in self development is a must. This applies to every profession and life endeavour. U can't code at an advanced age, so in everything u do, d key is to plan for the future, not necessary an exit plan but plan for a day u will not be able to do that work again. Do a business that can scale-up (replicate) or start up a company that can run even when u aren't there. My two cents

Then we are in the same boat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:05pm On Apr 28
@ realtol..
Is your car sound? Engine ,gear, AC
can you drive properly?
Is your other partner working.?
Do you have savings to cover wife n son expense for @ least 2 months.,? Your decision lies in those answers

BTW,ehailing prices in Abuja is rubbish.. Don't try going to Abuja. Average residents in Abuja are not financially bouyant.

I wonder how drivers on Bolt make ends meet in Abuja. The same corrolla, dirty fares.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:15pm On Apr 28
northbird:
@ realtol..
Is your car sound? Engine ,gear, AC
can you drive properly?
Is your other partner working.?
Do you have savings to cover wife n son expense for @ least 2 months.,?
Your decision lies in those answers

BTW,ehailing prices in Abuja is rubbish.. Don't try going to Abuja. Average residents in Abuja are not financially bouyant.

I wonder how drivers on Bolt make ends meet in Abuja. The same corrolla, dirty fares.
Golden questions.

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28
This is Felicity

Call me whatever you like but I am felicity

Shout out to my fans

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.