Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture (1566 Views)

Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture / Four Generations, One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by cuvox(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
We know say as guys we no suppose dull, but I give it up for MOTHERS

FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I CELEBRATE MY MOM EVERYDAY.

LALASTICLALA ABEG HELP SO OTHERS WHO TREASURE THEIR MOTHERS CAN JOIN ME TOO.

EVERYDAY SHOULD BE MOTHERS DAY

Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
see d useless husband sef.............
anyway...
God bless our mothers

3 Likes

Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by Utchgirl(f): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
D husband is a woman wrapper.
God plz bless d GUD mothers and especially my SWT MOM 4 me.

1 Like

Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by Rosemary216(f): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hhehehehehe:.... Dat husband no work ooo

1 Like

Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by olaric(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mothers are exceptional in terms of keeping the home intact. God bless real mum minus the fake ones.

1 Like

Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by Infomizer(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mothers!

2 Likes

Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by SAMBARRY: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
That one is a slave labourer not a mother. That is not an idea of motherhood stop painting motherhood bad and terrible

1 Like

Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by lilmax(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Is this the definition
Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by nasha1(f): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
As much as i am against what i see in the picture but who put these women in those situations?
They stay there and take,take,take then behave like victims when they could stop it.
Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2015
The story of stress and irresponsibility told by that pix will never be my story in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by pretydiva(f): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2015
A 1000 likes 4 our loving n caring mothers
Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
I wasn't so lucky to have such an amazing mum not even dad. In short, I hate them both
Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by 2good(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2015
Nonsense picture. What about the men that slave their life to death just to feed these ungrateful women and their children?
Women like to overhype their usefulness to men in order to brainwash the men to commit only to turn him to a wage slave.
Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Any woman who wants to kill herself before her time should practice that.

All in the name of being called a super woman, the man's uselessness cannot be overemphasised.

TUFIA!

1 Like

Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by cuvox(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
michymeg:
Any woman who wants to kill herself before her time should practice that.

All in the name of being called a super woman, the man's uselessness cannot be overemphasised.

TUFIA!
everybody has a way of interpreting the picture.

all I see is a woman taking care of her sick husband
Re: Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture by cuvox(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
2good:
Nonsense picture. What about the men that slave their life to death just to feed these ungrateful women and their children?
Women like to overhype their usefulness to men in order to brainwash the men to commit only to turn him to a wage slave.

I see you point but.... not all women are ungrateful bro...

(1) (Reply)

Bleached Out Hand Vs Boli / In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Millionaire’s Sperm From Used Condom Won Child Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.