Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup (2798 Views)

Is She Really Slaying? (photos) / Makeup Transformation: See The Handy Work Of Makeup On This Contoured Face / Wonders Of Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by adedam007(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
T
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Folaatisade(f): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
xpac01:

Hmm, buh the kind of slap and bite that will be vested on the guy from the lady sha.
Imagine me using handkerchief on your (probably) pretty face

"Probably," Lmfao I'm not wearing makeup in this pic for your info that's how my eyes (eyelids) looks. I seldom wear makeup. I only wear it once in a while (mascara and eyeliner, that's it) and that is only on special occasions. But nah you sabi your opinion shah.
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by xpac01(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Folaatisade:

"Probably," Lmfao I'm not wearing makeup in this pic for your info that's how my eyes looks. I seldom wear makeup. I only wear it ones in a while (mascara and eyeliner that's it) and that is only on special occasions. But nah you sabi your opinion shah.
I'll like a proof of just two things you mentioned above:
1. That you seldom wear make up,
2. The "f" in Lmfao you posted above. I take it to mean "L M Fat A O"
proofs or adonbilivit
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
No I think she's far more better without makeups. Like me if u think so too.
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Folaatisade(f): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
xpac01:

I'll like a proof of just two things you mentioned above:
1. That you seldom wear make up,
2. The "f" in Lmfao you posted above. I take it to mean "L M Fat A O"
proofs or adonbilivit

Mtchewwwwwwwww !!! WHAT!!? NONSENSE! YOU are the one that is fat, ODE. See me see trouble O! I was only complimenting your post only for you to try to turn this into a nasty brawl - don't quote me again! Have several seats nigga! I don't got ur fucking time. Believe what you want, i don't have to prove myself to you or anybody! Am NOT going to marry you (lailai) so why should i give you prove? Why don't u upload ur own ugly profile pic make we see? Until then Joko jare. mtchew!
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by xpac01(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Folaatisade:

Mtchewwwwwwwww !!! WHAT!!? NONSENSE! YOU are the one that is fat, ODE. See me see trouble O! I was only complimenting your post only for you to try to turn this into a nasty brawl - don't quote me again! Have several seats nigga! I don't got ur fucking time. Believe what you want, i don't have to prove myself to you or anybody! Am NOT going to marry you (lailai) so why should i give you prove? Why don't u upload ur own ugly profile pic make we see? Until then Joko jare. mtchew!
Huh, easy baby. I never called ya fat na. I thought you meant fat **s from ya post.
Afterall am yet to see any brother who doesn't like a fat **s. **pats her back** Chill sweety, chill ok.
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
MY PROBLEM IS NOT WITH THE AESTHETIC INFIDELITY BUT WITH THIS...

THAT MOMENT WHEN I KISS HER NECK AND I TASTE MASCARA... WAHALA MUST DEY O
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Omotayor123(f): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Freemanan:
MY PROBLEM IS NOT WITH THE AESTHETIC INFIDELITY BUT WITH THIS...

THAT MOMENT WHEN I KISS HER NECK AND I TASTE MASCARA... WAHALA MUST DEY O
grin
Don't worry, you won't taste mascara tongue cheesy
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin
Don't worry, you won't taste mascara tongue cheesy
Awww...e-yawo... Ekale
Hope you been good?
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Omotayor123(f): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Freemanan:
Awww...e-yawo... Ekale Hope you been good?
undecided cool
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by delishpot: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2015
xpac01:

Hmmm, bros bathroom Wetin you wan do with her for bathroom My hand no dey ooo. grin
grin
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by deewhone(f): 12:51am On Oct 11, 2015
She'z beautiful without d make-over. It only hid the spots

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Wear Bra? Ladies Only / Cheryl Cole's Beehive Hairstyle On My Own Hair / Choose Your Proposal Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.