Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify (14460 Views)

Bancassurance Associate Test/interview Invite Frm ICSL / Interview Invite Frm Standard Metallurgical Company (smc) Sagamu. / Whoelse Got This Invite Frm Workforce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by cossy19(f): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
my pple.I juz got a mail from excel corporation dat I HV interview wit dem on Monday 12th Oct 2015.I don't knw if dey are real and wat dey are into or scam.plz help me verify before I go.
Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by cossy19(f): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
yes.is d same unity bank building oh.tnkx
Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by Noblejkz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please did you attend the interview, i just got an invite from them.
Pls i need an urgent response. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by Teeskye(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
pls I also got dis message dat I av oral assessment with them.... pls bail me out. hope dey r not scammers before I travel from Lagos to Port
Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by Noblejkz(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Teeskye:
pls I also got dis message dat I av oral assessment with them.... pls bail me out. hope dey r not scammers before I travel from Lagos to Port
just forget about them. The previous posts suggest you should avoid them

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by Yseone(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2016
Does it mean "Excel Corporation" is a scam? Cos I have just been invited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by BBKEDY: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2016
pls i have just been invited for job interview by excel cooperation on Monday June 6, pls hlp me bf I travel to rivers state, are they real or scammers? tnx
Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by BBKEDY: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2016
pls i have just been invited for job interview by excel cooperation on Monday June 6 at unity bank complex,old GRA along azikiwe rd. pls hlp me bf I travel to rivers state, are they real or scammers? tnx
Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by Gpopsicle(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2016
dey re scammers,kos I also received a message from dem sometime last month.pls don't waste ur tfare and at d end get annoyed and frustrated. Buh if u still doubt,u kan go.don't say I didn't tell u.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by cuteshantel: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Its scam ooo just like gnld,pay a huge sum of money then they pay u back with interest. my dear don't waste ur tfare n time its not worth it. I stay in pH attended d so called interview last month. They will even be the ones calling n begging u to cm take d job

4 Likes

Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by BBKEDY: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
pls hlp me find teaching job at either Lagos or port Harcourt with a good salary. qualification: B.AGRI
Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by USDavid(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2016
cuteshantel:
Its scam ooo just like gnld,pay a huge sum of money then they pay u back with interest. my dear don't waste ur tfare n time its not worth it. I stay in pH attended d so called interview last month. They will even be the ones calling n begging u to cm take d job
[s]
cuteshantel:
[/s]
cuteshantel:

Its not Scam and its not GLND. Just go and find it out. I have someone doing well in it
Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by phantomBBT: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Big scam.. with that their lie lie boardroom and partitioned office.. in one 4 story or 3 story building.. lol.. one dirty upstairs with several occupants.. when you get in.. check the shoes of the male HOUR staff and see how chopped it is.. grin grin..its like GNLD BRO... RUN 4 Your life angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by Precious101c: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
excel is a complete SCAM. if u must go, go with only ur transport and dont carry ur ATM with u

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Computer/Mobile Device Technician

Job Description
Due to our growing customer base, PAC CENTER is accepting applications for a Computer/mobile device Repair Technician to join our expanding team. If you love the inner workings of small personal electronic devices.
Candidates must have a love of technology and gadgets and an interest in repairing them in a clean, positive work environment.
Quality repairs and customer satisfaction are our primary mission!
Job Brief
Candidate must have previous iPhone, iPad and most Apple products. Do not apply if you do not have this background
Candidate must able to Diagnoses and performs repairs on electronic devices, primarily smart phones, tablets, computers and gaming systems.
Tasks/Responsibilities
Perform routine inspection, testing, and repair of smart phones and other mobile devices including computers for Apple, Dell, HP, Acer and other brands.
Accurately document repairs and parts information on repair tracking documents.
Implements locking/unlocking, screen replacements of mobile devices among others.
Disassemble/reassemble down to board and component levels.
Perform high quality repairs and refurbishment of electronic devices: phones/tablets/laptops/GPSs/ etc.
Monitor parts inventories and inform management of status.
Operates to required Company standard
Keeps work area clean and sterile.
Performs other duties as required by management
Requirements
Must have at least 2 years’ experience within the repair environment and proficiency with Windows and IOS systems.
Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent Tertiary qualification
Honesty and Integrity - the number one requirement for the job
Passion for working with electronic gadgets!! Positive personality!
Reliable and timely - strong work ethic
Strong focus on quality repairs.
The ability to read, write and communicate in English in order to read and comprehend assembly manuals and process documentation.
Communication Skills (verbal and written) & Efficient Time Management Skills
Ability to work well in a team
Ability to handle pressure/ Work under a fast moving environment
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV's and contact details with subject of mail as "Computer/Mobile Device Technician" to: jobs@pac-center.com
Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by missunknown: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chai! So its a scam i have an interview with them scheduled 29th October. Make i just dey house soak my garri abeg. cry
Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by Horlhamhi(f): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
USDavid:
[s][/s]

Its not Scam and its not GLND. Just go and find it out. I have someone doing well in it

can you please link me with the person working there that you know of
Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by marystan: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Don't mind that guy. ECXEL=SCAM= GLAD
Horlhamhi:

can you please link me with the person working there that you know of
Re: Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify by Horlhamhi(f): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
marystan:
Don't mind that guy. ECXEL=SCAM= GLAD
oh..thanks

(1) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue / Stanbic IBTC Bank Is Recruiting / Nigeria Police Academy Admission List For 2018/2019 Is Out | 6th Regular Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.