Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Imsu 2015 Admission Status - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imsu 2015 Admission Status (823 Views)

UI DLC 2014/2015 Admission Details / Unilorin 2015 Admission List Is Out / My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imsu 2015 Admission Status by Victornet: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
I have confirmed the information that checking of the admission status online on the school's portal requires scratch card. Here is the new link to check the admission status online: http://31.222.174.145/IMSU/Modules/Admission/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 . Meanwhile, the price of the scratch card and places to obtain the scratch card have not been ascertained. I believe these information on these will be made available on or before Monday as the school just opened the portal for checking of the admission status.

My Candid advice:
Don't spend/Waste your money on the scratch card unless you see your name on the admission list. You would need the scratch card to print your admission status for your clearance. So, if you've gained admission, you seriously need it.

Note: I tried to find out whether this scratch card is the same as the confirmation order number used in processing the Post UTME form but it is not. This means it is a new PIN altogether.

To view the complete list, visit this facebook group: http:///IMSUInfo

I wish you prospective Imo Stars and the Youngest Generation of Imo Stars (for those who have gained admission already) SUCCESS in the pursuit of your passion. God bless you all...

(1) (Reply)

Fatima Makes History At Law School / Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2015/2016 Shortlisted Candidates Is Out / Check Out This Information About Real Estate In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.