Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video (1473 Views)

Withdraw Bribery Allegations Against Amaechi Or Go To Jail–APC Warns Okoro / PDP Commences Committal Proceedings Against Amaechi, Army Chiefs, Others / Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by dekdek: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2015
And you shall know the truth, the truth shall set u free. grin

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I4XPByiEAZE

1 Like

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by dekdek: 1:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Please watch the video and believe u me, u will never regret it. Very funny. It exposed the kind of miserable judge wike contracted to do his shoddy job.
grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by ziky2010(m): 1:30am On Oct 10, 2015
whether they like it or not,Amaechi will be confirmed minister

1 Like

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by dekdek: 1:35am On Oct 10, 2015
ziky2010:

That's non-negotiable. They will only have their say but never their way. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by sammyj: 3:18am On Oct 10, 2015
Madam shepopotemus and his boy Wicked Wike should pesent the state statement of accounts reported by Ameachi to the public to back up his claims against him. However, I blame Ameachi for being too arrogant to wait till now before coming out with this damage control documentary and not properly handing over to Wike even if it's so glaring that the election that brought Wike in was rigged by Madam shepopotemus . We are still watching in 3D cool!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by dekdek: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2015
cc Lalasticlala

Biko, shoot this hot piece in.
grin
Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by bobbiekrantz: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2015
APC keeps daydreaming!

Amaechi may become minister quite alright.... but only if he gets endorsed by the rivers state senators!

The albino dog of ubima never even see anything!!

DemdemAGGOT quote me and die..

APC should just keep entertaining us with their crass National comedy show!
Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by bobbiekrantz: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2015
sammyj:
Madam shepopotemus and his boy Wicked Wike should pesent the state statement of accounts reported by Ameachi to the public to back up his claims against him. However, I blame Ameachi for being too arrogant to wait till now before coming out with this damage control documentary and not properly handing over to Wike even if it's so glaring that the election that brought Wike in was rigged by Madam shepopotemus . We are still watching in 3D cool!!

stup1d Miserable poor worthless street rat!

Zombie....keep hating on the people's governor!

Mama peace shouldn't be giving you so much sleepless nights

keep barking.... hopeless raped dog!
Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by dekdek: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Tuesday beckon on us so fast. The best Rivers governor will eventually become a minister of the republic.
Wike and his thugs will only Av their say, may even delay but the eventual victory will eventually be for the Lion to savour. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by BALLOSKI: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
APC keeps daydreaming!

Amaechi may become minister quite alright.... but only if he gets endorsed by the rivers state senators!

The albino dog of ubima never even see anything!!

DemdemAGGOT quote me and die..

APC should just keep entertaining us with their crass National comedy show!
where was that written in the constitution?

Amaechi shall become a minister by God's grace, and there is nothing you and the senators can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by BALLOSKI: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2015
ziky2010:
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by BALLOSKI: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2015
*in wike's voice* I 'shedded tears' .

1 Like

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by Idrico(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Lalasticlala,please do the needful

1 Like

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by ionsman: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2015
For these PD.Pigs having heart attcks over amaechi being nominated for a ministerial position, let me just kill you all once and for all.

Amaechi is ALREADY a minister. grin

Now, die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by dekdek: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Idrico:
Lalasticlala,please do the needful

I seriously don't know why it's not there by now.
Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by sammyj: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
...... grin sad grin grin
bobbiekrantz:

stup1d Miserable poor worthless street rat!

Zombie....keep hating on the people's governor!

Mama peace shouldn't be giving you so much sleepless nights

keep barking.... hopeless raped dog!

Re: Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video by WHOcarex: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

On Sending The Nomads Packing By Mahmud Jega Daily Trust / Putin Blasts US For 'unconstructive Position' On Syria / Biafrans Are Oil Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.