Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Am Still Alive - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Still Alive (7686 Views)

Is Fulaman Still Alive? / Awujale Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – Cousin Debunks Rumours / Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

I didn't mention it, Ajuran my good friend pointed it out. I wasn't so sure what the case was cheesy. But now I know. What's causing you not to sleep well?

Wait, how did you know I wasn't sleeping well? Are you psychic? shocked
Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Wait, how did you know I wasn't sleeping well? Are you psychic? shocked

ROFL mayhaps... cheesy so what's wrong miss Enlightened?
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

ROFL mayhaps... cheesy so what's wrong miss Enlightened?

Well, you sorta found the cause all your own in a way. When I get nervous and over-obsess about an issue, my already bad sleeping patterns take a turn for the worse. Needless to say, that transforms me into a very ill-tempered person, almost despite myself lol. There's a lot going on. Maybe I'll inbox you after a time. I have to get to work soon.

...I just realized you're the only person I've ever messaged on here.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, you sorta found the cause all your own in a way. When I get nervous and over-obsess about an issue, my already bad sleeping patterns take a turn for the worse. Needless to say, that transforms me into a very ill-tempered person, almost despite myself lol. There's a lot going on. Maybe I'll inbox you after a time. I have to get to work soon.

...I just realized you're the only person I've ever messaged on here.

Tbh, I feel kind of special smiley. Ok I look forward to your message then. Have a good day at work and be safe.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

Tbh, I feel kind of special smiley. Ok I look forward to your message then. Have a good day at work and be safe.

Alright, I will. Take care 'til then, Fula.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Alive by Ajuran: 1:59am On Oct 16, 2015
STOP THE SHUUKANSI PLZ lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 16, 2015
Ajuran:
STOP THE SHUUKANSI PLZ lipsrsealed

Not shuukansi.
Warya, as for you, guessing by your age (afartan jir) iyo wadankaa ka timid - and if you're married and not bullshyting - naagta hadeey kuu kortaay somaaliya, inaay gudantahaay aa laga yaaba so if thats what you meant by "sil laa aaan waa dhibaato sad", then there's something you can to help ayada iyo naftaada instead sheeko xaas laabad. And don't be so insensitive to the damages done by dhaqan xumayd, 'cuz I can't even imagine.

I checked to see what could be understood from the above on google translate and its way off and horrid ( grin) so Waa khalday quite a bit, but I hope you got the drift of it.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Ajuran: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Not shuukansi.
Warya, as for you, guessing by your age (afartan jir) iyo wadankaa ka timid - and if you're married and not bullshyting - naagta hadeey kuu kortaay somaaliya, inaay gudantahaay aa laga yaaba so if thats what you meant by "sil laa aaan waa dhibaato sad", then there's something you can to help ayada iyo naftaada instead sheeko xaas laabad. And don't be so insensitive to the damages done by dhaqan xumayd, 'cuz I can't even imagine.

I checked to see what could be understood from the above on google translate and its way off and horrid ( grin) so Waa khalday quite a bit, but I hope you got the drift of it.

I am in my mid 20's Hunno. Adiiga ma laaggu gudaaay?
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ajuran:

I am in my mid 20's Hunno. Adiiga ma laaggu gudaaay?

BS, you're afartan jir. And its evident in how stale and forgetful you are - tho strangely enough gudneen is your favorite subject, and all you ever talk about. Between you and me, adaa laaguu gudaay ruunta, so I feel sorry for you, because its actually quite sad wallahi. And you have no idea what you're missing.

Oh, and Fula was right. You're not married.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Ajuran: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

BS, you're afartan jir. And its evident in how stale and forgetful you are - tho strangely enough gudneen is your favorite subject, and all you ever talk about. Between you and me, adaa laaguu gudaay ruunta, so I feel sorry for you, because its actually quite sad wallahi. And you have no idea what you're missing.

Oh, and Fula was right. You're not married.

cheesy Abti, can I call you Abti ? cheesy

I have been waging a jihad on the kintir since 2010.

I am not 40 years old. Best Believe cheesy
Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Well, I don't speak Somali, and I can't rely on Google transfailte

So I will just enjoy the show cheesy grin
Re: I Am Still Alive by Ajuran: 3:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

you make it sound like I am gonna bend her over and F**k Her shocked

^^^^ I could do that if her Kintir was Alive and intact

Enjoy the show kullaha.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2015
Ajuran:

Enjoy the show kullaha.

That's messed up, she's a good woman. You should respect women more smiley
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

Are you sure you want a recap, Fula? The trajectory of this thread from his supposed wife and marriage, then to my periods, and now my ehem (of course its censored, when even the word bre.ast is a bad word on here grin) is quite the fascinating sojourn, indeed. And you'll just be mind-blasted! Mind-fryed grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ajuran:

cheesy Abti, can I call you Abti ? cheesy

I have been waging a jihad on the kintir since 2010.

I am not 40 years old. Best Believe cheesy

Nah, Abti is stale (signature you). You can call me Aabe - I won't mind straightening you out where Aabe failed for the interim grin

You're at least 40, and your "jihad" is late and crusty.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ajuran:

Enjoy the show kullaha.

There you go building a pie in the sky, and then self-projecting like its going out of style. War come down from the clouds and the coverups, and just ask your folks one question: WHY?

And you need to ask them why, and speak to them of the repercussions, and your resultant obsession. They owe you an explanation, at least - its a crime afterall, tho one that isn't condemned enough. You're a miskeen. And hard as I try, I can't imagine. I pity you wallahi.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Are you sure you want a recap, Fula? The trajectory of this thread from his supposed wife and marriage, then to my periods, and now my ehem (of course its censored, when even the word bre.ast is a bad word on here grin) is quite the fascinating sojourn, indeed. And you'll just be mind-blasted! Mind-fryed grin

Loll I had no idea that was being discussed in this thread gosh loll.

A lot is censored on this site, loll to most Nigerians it can be difficult to discuss this stuff because it's a conservative society (though many are hypocrites in Nigeria).

I'm sorry that Ajuran is thinking not with his head but with what's between his legs. He ought to give you a whole lot more respect.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll I had no idea that was being discussed in this thread gosh loll.

A lot is censored on this site, loll to most Nigerians it can be difficult to discuss this stuff because it's a conservative society (though many are hypocrites in Nigeria).

I'm sorry that Ajuran is thinking not with his head but with what's between his legs. He ought to give you a whole lot more respect.

Yeah.

I think he's def been through some traumatic experiences, there's no doubt of that in my mind. He tries to cover it up with humor and vulgarity, then makes a habit of continuously self-projecting his ills. I don't expect anything but his ordinary from him, so you shouldn't apologize for him, Fula. Dont. He's damaged.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Yeah.

I think he's def been through some traumatic experiences, there's no doubt of that in my mind. He tries to cover it up with humor and vulgarity, then makes a habit of continuously self-projecting his ills. I don't expect anything but his ordinary from him, so you shouldn't apologize for him, Fula. Dont. He's damaged.

No worries loll.

How have you been doing BTW? Are you doing better now?
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

No worries loll.

How have you been doing BTW? Are you doing better now?

I'm serious. You don't know, lol.

Yh, a little better. Its just been hard to find a good chunk of time to myself with everything going on, and my schedule. I start and stop. I'll be in touch, tho.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm serious. You don't know, lol.

Yh, a little better. Its just been hard to find a good chunk of time to myself with everything going on, and my schedule. I start and stop. I'll be in touch, tho.

:-) please keep in touch. Things will get better for you don't worry. cheesy
Re: I Am Still Alive by Ajuran: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Plz dont do shukansi on my own thread with a non Somali sad

E-soul I am a young man.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ajuran:

E-soul I am a young man.

cheesy cheesy

Gotta love this guy
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Ajuran:

E-soul I am a young man.

I am a young man, said no young man ever. I am a young man, said every man in his 40's and beyond who found himself in the midst of a mid-life crisis, most typically as an empty affirmation just prior to partaking in something terribly risky and/or egregious.

Lol, this is the internet, but Fula's a geniune person and a friend. IRL, I'd be lying if I said I don't discriminate - I most certainly do - but I'm no 'purist' by any means. In any case, I'm not your problem. Worry about your WIFE, warya.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I am a young man, said no young man ever. I am a young man, said every man in his 40's and beyond who found himself in the midst of a mid-life crisis, most typically as an empty affirmation just prior to partaking in something terribly risky and/or egregious.

Lol, this is the internet, but Fula's a geniune person and a friend. IRL, I'd be lying if I said I don't discriminate - I most certainly do - but I'm no 'purist' by any means. In any case, I'm not your problem. Worry about your WIFE, warya.

You just completely destroyed him. You have been gaining notoriety as the male destroyer on Nairaland as of late cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive by makahlj2: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ajuran:
Many have speculated that (your Somali brother - me), has died because he has not posted in several weeks. This could not be further from the truth. I am currently married and having a good time on vacation. I am waging a holy war (Jihad) on my wifes punnnanii.

Your Brother, from a different mother (not an ape),

Ajuran
I thought you were executed, by the Al-Shabaab.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Ajuran: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
E-soul, I am 25 wallahi. Numberkaaga baal isiii macaanto cheesy
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

You just completely destroyed him. You have been gaining notoriety as the male destroyer on Nairaland as of late cheesy

Male destroyer?? shocked That doesn't sound pleasant at all.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Beyyn grin Afartan jir aa tahaay.

Numberkaaga baal isiii macaanto cheesy

Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Male destroyer?? shocked That doesn't sound pleasant at all.

Hehehe smiley I was joking miss. How are things going smiley ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fulaman198:

Hehehe smiley I was joking miss. How are things going smiley ?

IDK how I missed this. Perhaps you feel I've been 'mean' to certain people on here, lol.

I'm faring well, although I did pull an all-nighter last night so I'm not feeling too hot ATM.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

IDK how I missed this. Perhaps you feel I've been 'mean' to certain people on here, lol.

I'm faring well, although I did pull an all-nighter last night so I'm not feeling too hot ATM.

Wow, that's intense. Are you studying hard for something?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

List Of Traditional Rulers And Communities In Anambra State / Pls Teach Me Ishan / Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.