Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Nysc Portal Date Has Been Extended To 12/10/2015 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Nysc Portal Date Has Been Extended To 12/10/2015 (2092 Views)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / Nigerians React On Twitter As NYSC Portal Frustrates Them / Can't Find Your Name On Senate Approved List On NYSC Portal Anymore? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nysc Portal Date Has Been Extended To 12/10/2015 by Taiwotasungo: 5:16am On Oct 10, 2015
For those of you waiting for your Evaluation letter, please i will advise you to submit so as to get your call up number, i did same i got my number, waiting on the letter so i can upload it later, they created a link for editing and uploading of document even if the closing date comes, you can still edit and add documents. So i will advise you submit. I am in Abuja right now and was told at the ministry i can submit. What i should be after is how to get the letter and all my documents at hand, because i will need to present them on camp. The online registration is just to get registered and get call up number if you pay the 3k, the main thing is the checking and registration on camp. Getting the Evaluation letter is not a day job, so dont waste your time, just go on and submit no harms at all.
Re: The Nysc Portal Date Has Been Extended To 12/10/2015 by Archangels1: 6:16am On Oct 10, 2015
sorry pls which one is evaluation letter

1 Like

Re: The Nysc Portal Date Has Been Extended To 12/10/2015 by Taiwotasungo: 4:28am On Oct 11, 2015
Archangels1:
sorry pls which one is evaluation letter

Are you a foreign student and if yes, you need come to Abuja to get it.
Re: The Nysc Portal Date Has Been Extended To 12/10/2015 by Maclauren2(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2015
U can also get d evaluation letter in state ministry of edu, abuja na Lng tin oooo
Re: The Nysc Portal Date Has Been Extended To 12/10/2015 by Donpizzle(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
ismoraj:
Are you interested in making Money Daily Online Into Your Local Bank
Account from the comfort of your room? If your answer is YES then Let
me show you How You can Make At Least N1,500 daily into your Nigerian
bank account. If you are interested in this opportunity kindly send me
a blank email with the subject ' I AM INTERESTED IN MAKING DAILY
INCOME' into "ismoraj4real@yahoo.com"and i will send you a free report
of how to start making money daily into your nigerian bank account and
a free "AM INTERESTED" ebook.

OGA,WE ARE NOT INTERESTED. ENJOY D MONEY ALONE.

1 Like

Re: The Nysc Portal Date Has Been Extended To 12/10/2015 by Taiwotasungo: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Donpizzle:

OGA,WE ARE NOT INTERESTED. ENJOY D MONEY ALONE.

Lolzz guys dey para ooo

(1) (Reply)

When Exactly Is A15 POP? / (download.) Mike Posner A Real Good Kid Full Album# / How To Register For NYSC 2020 Batch A Mobilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.