Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee (38482 Views)

"Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by Omooba77: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2015
Orjioorji:
this is a lie APCare just trying to correct Dullard mistake which he said Chibok girls cannot be found because they have scattered and married off , chibok girls is a northern leaders propagandas to discredit Jonathan's government , now they have gotten what they want but no way to escape

Another lie from pit of lying liers.Is the girl a doctpr to know their health statues,may God deliever Nigerians from lack of ability to reason,even when we claimed we are learned!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by sixthsense4life(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm...wic cide of d story are we goin to acept.Is it d one frm dis gal or FG or NA?But I personaly cleave to d is gal bin rescued frm d forest.NA,wat are u guys waitin for?Make use of dis info n step on it bfor it too late and stop using d media for ur battle grand against d BH...
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by viktor01(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2015
the Chibok girl had just put to bed,
the VVF (Vesicant Virginal Fistula)
disease with which she was infected
by the terrorist had made her
uncomfortable hence her decision to
flee to seek for medical help, as she
was repeatedly passing solid waste
uncontrollably.

Hahahaha. Another ghost Chibok girl with no name or any identity and also indispose due to VVF.
Lies........

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by viktor01(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2015
the Chibok girl had just put to bed,
the VVF (Vesicant Virginal Fistula)
disease with which she was infected
by the terrorist had made her
uncomfortable hence her decision to
flee to seek for medical help, as she
was repeatedly passing solid waste
uncontrollably.

Hahahaha. Another ghost Chibok girl with no name or any identity and also indispose due to VVF.
Lies........,!
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by foriz4u(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Nawao...is dis sambasa bigger than d indian ocean that our soldiers can not drive in there in mass and do proper search and rescue mission Over a yrs now dos idiots r still in dat forest and have not been found! What seems to be happening? Is there any sincerity in d reports we r even getting
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by bugzbunny: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2015
ZabethanKay:
Mind your words... You could be sued for defamation... An Ogun state blogger was arrested cos of maybe wrongly accusing the first lady of the state... Freedom of speech, you are guaranteed, freedom AFTER speech... NO guarantee!
Hw is somtin dat el rufai said.... My words
Tell them.. Its democracy..
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by chronique(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Complete jargons.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by mescapee: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2015
osamaBUSH:
Info.....check
Target.....check
Weapons.....check
So what are they waiting? Unless ofcourse if there is more to the tale than meets the eye.

hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by Excuzeme: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2015
seunlayi:
If this is true that means it is expository -

O! She mentioned towns, I thought the zoo general said those towns were already liberated?

See another wanna-be "Okoro".......... using "Seun Layi", (Yoruba names) ......as its username! grin grin

Why not use an "Okoro-sounding username" .......... or are you so ashamed of your lineage?

Not so smart, and not surprised either. Fl@t-Head => No Brain grin grin

Stewpid animals not even fit for a zoo!
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by Excuzeme: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2015
Orjioorji:
this is a lie APCare just trying to correct Dullard mistake which he said Chibok girls cannot be found because they have scattered and married off , chibok girls is a northern leaders propagandas to discredit Jonathan's government , now they have gotten what they want but no way to escape

You people are CHRONICALLY IMBECILIC! These Yiibos are gradually running mental all over the place O! shocked shocked

Even Jonathan himself agreed that girls were kidnapped .... and here you are saying rubbish!

I think HATRED and FRUSTRATION PAIN is making you people from that side, ......GO MAD!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2015
njideoby:
Nigerian journalists are the worse I have ever seen. Compiling and reporting stories without verification. How can VVF be transmitted as a disease from the terrorists to the girls? Do they know the meaning of VVF? How can they relate VVF with continuously passage of solid waste? These jargon make me take this news with a pinch of onions!
The Journalists know what they are doing. What influences news is not truth but brown envelops. This nonsense u are reading might be paid for by an interested party. They don't boarder to be correct as most nigerian are sentimental fools
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by InHim4Him(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
AWONEYAN:
I feeel this kind of information should be a security info that shouldn't be leaked until NA combed all the places mention.

What is your definition of propaganda?
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by bon2win: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
njideoby:
Nigerian journalists are the worse I have ever seen. Compiling and reporting stories without verification. How can VVF be transmitted as a disease from the terrorists to the girls? Do they know the meaning of VVF? How can they relate VVF with continuously passage of solid waste? These jargon make me take this news with a pinch of onions!

Just wondering how they knew it was vvf

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dannyset:
We should have gotten enough intelligence to secure these gurls.
Please Bring Back Our Gurls bikonu.
meanwhile, it's a pity we no longer have trained media personnel. All we have now are just those that can only read and write. they rush to be the first to break news that we don't even suppose to have in the public.
Oma se oo!

we are not looking for any of our girls.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by kingsmecca(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
AWONEYAN:
I feeel this kind of information should be a security info that shouldn't be leaked until NA combed all the places mention.
Exactly! At times I ask myself how intelligent and professional are our Soldiers. There're informations that are not suppose to be divulge to the public because of how sensitive they are. Please God help us all.
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
This is a vital info. that i think should never have been in public...
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by kingsmecca(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
There're informations that are not suppose to be divulge to the public because of how sensitive they are, any information about BH should be made to the military directly. People looking for what to write should please tour their rural communities, find out their needs, take pictures of bad roads, health centres, dilapidated school class rooms or laboratories, etc...post them on media for your President, Governor, Senator, HOR member, LGA Chairman to see. Please God help us all.
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by Tex42(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
What happened to the bring back our girls campaign, hmmmm! Nigeria sure knows how to politicize issues.

May the Good Lord be with the girls.
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by samplegirl(f): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
And the scam continues. Unfortunately many are still buying it.

Oby Ezekwesili will be somewhere laughing in Swahili.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by makaveli902: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
AWONEYAN:
You dey mind them? They will report anything to the press....

AWONEYAN:

AWONEYAN:
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by paix(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
njideoby:
Nigerian journalists are the worse I have ever seen. Compiling and reporting stories without verification. How can VVF be transmitted as a disease from the terrorists to the girls? Do they know the meaning of VVF? How can they relate VVF with continuously passage of solid waste? These jargon make me take this news with a pinch slice of onions!
Re: Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
and some people are saying it's a lie. well here's my prayer for you. May your daughter(s) also go through what these poor girls have been through. and May you live to see it.

small time they will come here and start vomiting thrash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.