Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,327 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Wickedness: Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Her Step-father - Forced To Live In Str - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wickedness: Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Her Step-father - Forced To Live In Str (494 Views)

Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter / 7-month-old Baby Raped By Step Father In Critical Health Condition / 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness: Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Her Step-father - Forced To Live In Str by marked10(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2015
A 14-year-old girl, her 10 year old brother, and their 42-year-old mother have all been living in a makeshift kiosk that has seen better days in Shagari Estate in Iyana Ipaja – Ipaja, Lagos . The trio started living in the kiosk after the Mum caught her Husband allegedly raping her. Names of the children and mother will not be disclosed so as to protect their identity. (Tomilola isn't the girl's real name) The teenager was raped by her stepfather, 60-year-old Joseph Salako and were sent packing after her mom confronted him and raised the alarm.

When Punch correspondent and the Executive Director, Esther Child Rights Foundation, Mrs. Esther Ogwu, visited the woman and her children at the kiosk during the week they were in a very pitiable state.

Their Mum said in July 2015, she caught her husband, Tomilola’s stepfather, moments after raping the teenager and raised the alarm. She said reported the matter at the Gowon Estate police station and Salako was subsequently arrested by the Police but was released the following day because he promised to pay N50,000 for ‘damages’, a deal she was forced to accept because of the threats by Salako’s other older children and the need to raise money to take care of her sick children.

The Mum said she met Salako 9 years ago after she lost her 1st Husband in a motor accident. She added that her daughter and son were suffering from sickle cell disease. She said she has an 8 year daughter with Salako who still lives with him. The teenage girl said her stepfather had the habit of sleeping with her at any slight opportunity and threatened to kill her if she told anyome about it.

In her own words:

“My mum had told me to always go and greet him anytime I got home. So, when I came back from school, I went to greet him. I was about leaving when he called me and said he wanted to tell me something that I must not tell anyone. “He said he wanted to sleep with me. I refused but before I could run away, he carried me and took me inside. He tore my panties and ‘did it’. I was crying because it was paining me but he didn’t stop. I tried to shout but he covered my mouth. When he finished, he cleaned my legs and his ‘thing’ and warned me that he would kill me if I told anyone.”

“That was not the only time he did it. At other times see complete story and more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/wickedness-sickle-cell-patient-raped-by.html#sthash.LCelowlt.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Wickedness: Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Her Step-father - Forced To Live In Str by kossyablaze(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Toh bahd

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wickedness: Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Her Step-father - Forced To Live In Str by doublex: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2015
am sorry my sister sad i feel your pain.be strong my older sister and younger sister
Re: Wickedness: Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Her Step-father - Forced To Live In Str by Rukkydelta(f): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Tired of hearing rape cases. Is like some of our men are now turning into monsters

(1) (Reply)

Fayose’s Unusual Fight For Fayemi / Son Attacks His Father With Machete In Lagos. / Sexually Abused Teenager In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.