Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test (23541 Views)

Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) / Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by Reptyle(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Fruit of which labour? This is a statement of corrupt apostle! [b]Someone allegedly stole Rivers state blind [/b]and you are saying we should reward him the more. What a life!

...and because of these "allegations" you would have Amaechi sentenced to death? Have you ever heard of anyone sentenced to serve time or die based on allegations? Isn't that why we have courts so that he who alleges should prove in line with our laws?

You and your ilk are criticizing this government for the travails of The Senate President and calling it a witchhunt. Yet you fail to rule Amaechi's trial by media a witchhunt. Such double standards makes no sense.

Amaechi, Saraki and their likes are innocent and fit for office until a court of competent jurisdiction declares them guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by funkiebully: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Barcanista always drop it like it's hot, no wonder apc hoodlums tried blocking him on Facebook so he won't be exposing their lies smelling nyaash.

More ink to Ur biro Tonye. U hit the nail on d head. Buhari is a hypocrite. Amechi's nomination has proved he can bend bamboo for his clonies.

Thunder fire any zombie that chant anti kworofshon again.
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by Pidggin(f): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
networkrecharg:
[size=30pt]We the real Niger Deltan Know that AMAECHI is a good leader and non-corrupt man... [/size]

You and who?

Please speak for yourself *spits* exits thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by ikwubaba: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
BALLOSKI:
were you expecting a panel set up by wike to find Amaechi not guilty?

Don't mind them. How can a cockroach be innocent in the gathering of fowls These people talk as if they just fell from the sky. Was PMB not a victim of more smear campaign? How does a sane person expect he will mind jesters calling BRF and CRA corrupt and bad when they won't even take them to court? Only with the intention of stopping them from being appointed.

I guess Wike fears Amaechi appointment the way women fear millipedes and harmless spiders.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by justmenoni: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oga qtest calm down...why swear or use foul words against someone just cos ur opinion contradict theirs...u never know if karma is truly a b.i.a.t.c.h..if u swear for some ppl u might actually read it back in multiple folds....

How would u feel if someone tell u not to reap d fruit of ur labor..all d same I wouldn't blame u instead I will blame the mods cos they let d dogs out....I respect barcanista and in as much as I haven't met him..one thing o have learnt from him and implying myself is to ignore some people...follow dis threatd til d end and see how people will abuse and critize barcanista yet he won't be moved an inch and will just ignore u guyz like u're poo.. How he does dat still baffles me..TonyeBarcanista kudos to u SIR.... Cos if I am to follow ur post right u don't support or oppose any party u are just he'll bent on seeing a Nigeria of our dreams but if u don't support onigbales then they had be like see him ooo he is a pdp he is corrupt bla bla bla..and I kept on asking myself are all dis afeecee member's on Nairaland actually blind to know that naija politicians are all the same irrespective of their team(parties)..

The living politicians that I respect I'm naija and will keep on respecting at least for now is Gmb and GEJ...I will support them both if they do away with the bad heads from their Ö circles...

quote author=QTEST007 post=38843548]

Moral ground my a.s.s!

May you not eat the fruit of your labour!

Haters everywhere![/quote]
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by funkiebully: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
Reptyle:

...and because of these "allegations" you would have Amaechi sentenced to death? Have you ever heard of anyone sentenced to serve time or die based on allegations? Isn't that why we have courts so that he who alleges should prove in line with our laws?

You and your ilk are criticizing this government for the travails of The Senate President and calling it a witchhunt. Yet you fail to rule Amaechi's trial by media a witchhunt. Such double standards makes no sense.

Amaechi, Saraki and their likes are innocent and fit for office until a court of competent jurisdiction declares them guilty.
[/s]

Double standard is when Buhari sends EFCC, CCB etc after saraki bc he is not his desired SP, but nominate Amechi whom Rivers state govt set panel indicted for embezzling 53billion naira belonging to the state.

Why didn't buhari put Amechi nomination on hold till he clears his name, after all there are still nominations to be made later?
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by chrisnero(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't still understand the moral justification behind appointing Ameachi as a Minister...Must He even be a Minister? A two term governor of an oil rich state..why this recycling? Fashola, Ameachi,Chris,fayemi etc are all former governors..we need fresh blood into our political system..Am just tire of this Old men with their antique reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by Appareil(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
It is really not good to ever make sensitive utterances in political campaigns. GMB now cannot keep his word!
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by Reptyle(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Double standard is when Buhari sends EFCC, CCB etc after saraki bc he is not his desired SP, but nominate Amechi whom Rivers state govt set panel indicted for embezzling 53billion naira belonging to the state.

Why didn't buhari put Amechi nomination on hold till he clears his name, after all there are still nominations to be made later?

I guess it all depends on where you stand.

Saraki ' s trial is before a court of law; Amaechi ' s trial is before the media.

Saraki is Senate President recognised by the President and enjoying full paraphernalia of office even though "he is not desired SP" while according to you, Amaechi cannot be appointed minister though he isn't under trial in any court of law.

I say innocent until proven guilty; you say guilty until proven innocent....In some cases.

See what I mean?
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
Yes, but we know he won't.... that would be betrayal
Sharap!!
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by ikwubaba: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

And if Amaechi's name is not cleared for 4 years, he continues to remains in waiting abi? Jokers...wailers don't learn. PMB has immunity against smear campaign. you guys better hurry to have Amaechi in jail. It is the only way to stop him. Wake up from your sleep.
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by babestella: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
QTEST007:

Moral ground my a.s.s!

May you not eat the fruit of your labour!

Haters everywhere!

Taaarhh, shut that cesspit you call mouth, cretin like you, which "labour" are you talking about?

Anyway, I don't blame you, armed robbery too na labour na. You will always support a fellow "labourer even if he broke the CBN.
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by abiolasalamy: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tonye, I must commend you because I always read most of your write ups here. Sincerely, you have proven objective going by your criticisms. However, Buhari has proven to us that he's not ready to walk the talk. That man is insensitive to his campaign promises and it's obvious nothing has changed, even the blind followers have not changed too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by MIM77(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
I love your sense of objectivity. You have just given a snapshot of the nature of an average Nigerian. May God help us adopt the right mindset that will pull us out of this mess. May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by princejtb4real(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
themilanway:
You,Femi Fani Kayode and Saraki must never use the word"morality"in same sentence.

The 3 of you have no moral conviction of any sought,so it reeks of absolute hypocrisy for you to turn around and demand for"morality".

He that comes to equity?

Stella Odua bought two bullet proof cars with over 260 million and there was also evidence of receipts and invoice to proof she actually bought those cars.

Nobody so far have come forward with factual evidence regarding the monies Amechi and Fashola are"alleged"to have embezlled.

Infact Wike is yet to charge Amechi to court over money laundering.Are you guys not persecuting and witch hunting Amechi?

Well I guess it suits your agenda.

Speaking of moral,I saw a thread where you were praying for Dizeani.

Moral indeed.
Buhari should swear to Allah and with Kahaba if Amechi didn't finance his election using Rivers monies...think bfr u talk...did GEJ actually reduce or stop allocation to Rivers, if yes, has Buhari increased it because Wike isn't complaining, APC! Change, APC!! Change, APC!!! Change Nigeria frm better to worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by Seawhy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
You don't hate somebody because of his name.
You hate somebody because of his deeds-wrong. What wrong has Amechi committed and has it been proved that he actually committed such acts. Are Nigerians going to follow gov Wike and pdp to conderm him because he said what is wrong is wrong in pdp and since they refused to change, he back out. His problem with pdp started when he was chairman of governors forum. We all knew what happened and from there he opted out of pdp and now they want to tanished his image. This is pure blasphemy from the so called pdp(people distroy people),otherwise why can't they allow DSS and National assembly charged with the responsibility to determine wether they are qualified to be Minister of the Federal rep. Of Nigeria. They should be allowed to do their job.
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by Niceiroko: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Amaechi said we shld stone dem bcux dey r tieves now u want dem bcux u r tieve too
tayebest:
RUBBISH!

some prople will have to cry a river if Ameachi is made a minister....

Ameachi,
the lion of the tribe of Ubima
The slayer of Tanoids
the bombshell of south south
the slayer of the wailers

Ride on sir! We dey for ya back gidigba like hunch-back

wailers-
A saddist will always be!
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by smuth(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
dmandy:
A very nice write-up and one with one of the best carefully chosen diction I have read on NL. However, suffice is to say that the intent of this write-up is to mislead the readers. One will argue with me that what I have just read is the OP's opinion and that everyone has the right to air his or her opinion, but that does not negate the fact that the opinion is this powerful article is coated with finely twisted facts.

If that statement is anything to go by, then you are saying that 'they are guilty' until proven otherwise. Which of course is standing logic on its head. Remember the many allegations against Buhari and those against Jonathan just before the March general elections, yet you went ahead and voted one of them. Where lies your own integrity?

Saraki's case is in court and it is left for him to clear himself but in the mean time he heads the senate. Are you then saying that because almost all the senate members are undergoing one trial or the other, they should not screen the nominees? Nawa o. They will have to really investigate the allegations you mentioned hanging on the neck of Ameachi and Fashola na and knowing that falsification of assets declaration is now a crime (one that even their leader is answering for) at least someone might be roped in and the witch hunting continues from there. This will of course be good for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Since the accusers are yet to charge him to any court, how can he clear himself if we insist the senate cancel his name from the list of would-be ministers?

Yes, its time. But it is not going to happen overnight bro. Nigeria is a multi-everything state, so we shall patiently get there.
Most people you say, who shouted for the head of Oduah are the ones who are saying leave Fashola and Rotimi alone, at the same time those who cried leave our dear Oduah alone are the one the shouting give us the blood of Ameachi. That is the irony of it all, but in-between you will find well meaning Nigerians who are crying 'let justice be done, irrespective of who or what is involved'. You too can be one.

Finally, I have my own questions about most of the nominees (except Alhaji Lai Mohammed who has been exceptional in his duty), but my consolation is the saying that we should ''be not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; but afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion". Let us leave the senate to do their work while we continue to pray for the success of this administration and the ones to come.

God bless Nigeria.

[size=20pt]Speaking of 'mere' allegations, would you say the same of Deinzani if appointed a minister? After all she has not been found guilty by any court of law. APC with sentiments and lies are inseparable. [/size]
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by blackpriest0911: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wailing wailers
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by KLWL(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
I beg go and sit down.
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by Reference(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Told you guys so. Nothing more to add. If the country is not restructured 100
Buharis in power for a thousand years will not scratch the ticks on the back of the Nigerian dog. Forget it. This country is not changing anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
tayebest:
RUBBISH!

some prople will have to cry a river if Ameachi is made a minister....

Ameachi,
the lion of the tribe of Ubima
The slayer of Tanoids
the bombshell of south south
the slayer of the wailers

Ride on sir! We dey for ya back gidigba like hunch-back

wailers-
A saddist will always be!
u shall be stone to death along with the cat of ubima ''amaeshit'' mark my word...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom''
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Should Amaechi be cleared as minister of the federal republic of Nigeria? Just like the 8th Senate did for Saraki, Buhari's decision to nominate Amaechi was influenced by political consideration without regard for his integrity/antecedent.

Buhari Elevates Politics Over Principle:
While I recognise the prerogative of President Buhari to appoint men and women that he considers worthy enough to form his cabinet, I beg to ask whether the President was in a trance when he pledged to appoint only people of credible character when elected. His recent nomination of messrs Rotimi Amaechi and Raji Fashola betrays his pre-electoral position on appointing "only" credible characters into his administration. Though Amaechi and Fashola are yet to be charged before a court nor convicted, morality demands that they be allowed to FIRST clear all allegations against them either through being certified 'Innocent' by the investigators or through the courts(if they are indeed innocent) before given new political responsibilities. Buhari's nomination of these men (and others) despite the allegations against them is a testament that he upholds politics over principle.

Who Is The 8th Senate Trying To Impress?
I burst into laughter when Senate spokesman Otunba Dino Malaye was reading out conditions for screening. I laughed more when he mentioned 'Asset Declaration' and 'thorough scrutiny'. What does the 8th Senate want to do with the asset declaration of ministerian nominees when they (senators) are yet to publicly declare there own asset before the public? Are they not the same people that are led by a man that is currently undergoing criminal trial before the Code of Conduct Tribunal for declaring false asset before CCB? What thorough scrutiny will the 8th Senate subject the ministerial nominees to when only two weeks ago they passed vote of confidence on a man that is undergoing criminal trial? What question will SP Saraki ask would-be ministers? What moral legitimacy does the 8th Senate have to reject a nominee on account of alleged corruption when only recently they passed vote of confidence on their President that is an alleged criminal? Who are they trying to impress?

Kudos To Senator Sekibo But...:
My position on Amaechi is very clear, he's morally unfit to represent Rivers state in the Federal Executive Council until he is cleared of all allegations against him. I sincerely commend my very own senator, George Sekibo for submitting petitions to the Senate on behalf of the ever loving people of Rivers state. But I have to admit that I don't see the petition scaling through for two reasons; One, the President is well aware of these allegations but he has shown that he doesn't care; Two, the 8th Senate is led by an alleged corrupt official that is presently under trial before a tribunal. There is the burden of moral legitimacy hanging on their neck. However, Amaechi's confirmation or otherwise cannot invalidate the allegations against him.

Nigerians Must Decide Where They Stand:
Nigerians are a special set of people. The people that went on protest in solidarity of Tinubu when he was being tried before the CCT, are the same group that were mocking a certain group that were protesting and showing Solidarity for the alleged corrupt Bukola Saraki. The group of people that were insisting that Saraki should not be tried for corruption is the same group that is crying that Amaechi and co should not be cleared due to the corruption allegation on their neck. The group that was calling for the head of Princess Oduah when she spent N260million on TWO cars in 2013 is the same group that defended Fashola for spending N78million on personal website. The group that defended Oduah then is the same group that has been calling for Fashola's head. Are both groups not confused and contradicting themselves? Is it proper to support misconduct when it suits us and oppose same when it doesn't? It is time for us as a people to define what we want and what we stand for.

Finally, by nominating Rotimi Amaechi and other people of questionable characters to serve as ministers of his government, President Buhari has betrayed the public confidence that was reposed on him on March 28. Like his predecessors, he has shown that he is ever ready to 'suspend' his principles in order to reward political allies. Indeed, President Muhammadu Buhari belongs to some people, he doesn't belong to everybody.

May God Bless Us All
we in the s/eastern region of the almighty Niger Delta needs amaeshit blood,he should be stoned to death or should be hanged for looting Rivers dry & making our Rivers ppl be in penury...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by robosky02(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunkem21:

..If Amaechi is incorrupt, then Saraki is a Pope!
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by robosky02(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
robosky02:

Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by dunkem21(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
robosky02:

..Quote me anywhere grin
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Should Amaechi be cleared as minister of the federal republic of Nigeria? Just like the 8th Senate did for Saraki, Buhari's decision to nominate Amaechi was influenced by political consideration without regard for his integrity/antecedent.

Buhari Elevates Politics Over Principle:
While I recognise the prerogative of President Buhari to appoint men and women that he considers worthy enough to form his cabinet, I beg to ask whether the President was in a trance when he pledged to appoint only people of credible character when elected. His recent nomination of messrs Rotimi Amaechi and Raji Fashola betrays his pre-electoral position on appointing "only" credible characters into his administration. Though Amaechi and Fashola are yet to be charged before a court nor convicted, morality demands that they be allowed to FIRST clear all allegations against them either through being certified 'Innocent' by the investigators or through the courts(if they are indeed innocent) before given new political responsibilities. Buhari's nomination of these men (and others) despite the allegations against them is a testament that he upholds politics over principle.

Who Is The 8th Senate Trying To Impress?
I burst into laughter when Senate spokesman Otunba Dino Malaye was reading out conditions for screening. I laughed more when he mentioned 'Asset Declaration' and 'thorough scrutiny'. What does the 8th Senate want to do with the asset declaration of ministerian nominees when they (senators) are yet to publicly declare there own asset before the public? Are they not the same people that are led by a man that is currently undergoing criminal trial before the Code of Conduct Tribunal for declaring false asset before CCB? What thorough scrutiny will the 8th Senate subject the ministerial nominees to when only two weeks ago they passed vote of confidence on a man that is undergoing criminal trial? What question will SP Saraki ask would-be ministers? What moral legitimacy does the 8th Senate have to reject a nominee on account of alleged corruption when only recently they passed vote of confidence on their President that is an alleged criminal? Who are they trying to impress?

Kudos To Senator Sekibo But...:
My position on Amaechi is very clear, he's morally unfit to represent Rivers state in the Federal Executive Council until he is cleared of all allegations against him. I sincerely commend my very own senator, George Sekibo for submitting petitions to the Senate on behalf of the ever loving people of Rivers state. But I have to admit that I don't see the petition scaling through for two reasons; One, the President is well aware of these allegations but he has shown that he doesn't care; Two, the 8th Senate is led by an alleged corrupt official that is presently under trial before a tribunal. There is the burden of moral legitimacy hanging on their neck. However, Amaechi's confirmation or otherwise cannot invalidate the allegations against him.

Nigerians Must Decide Where They Stand:
Nigerians are a special set of people. The people that went on protest in solidarity of Tinubu when he was being tried before the CCT, are the same group that were mocking a certain group that were protesting and showing Solidarity for the alleged corrupt Bukola Saraki. The group of people that were insisting that Saraki should not be tried for corruption is the same group that is crying that Amaechi and co should not be cleared due to the corruption allegation on their neck. The group that was calling for the head of Princess Oduah when she spent N260million on TWO cars in 2013 is the same group that defended Fashola for spending N78million on personal website. The group that defended Oduah then is the same group that has been calling for Fashola's head. Are both groups not confused and contradicting themselves? Is it proper to support misconduct when it suits us and oppose same when it doesn't? It is time for us as a people to define what we want and what we stand for.

Finally, by nominating Rotimi Amaechi and other people of questionable characters to serve as ministers of his government, President Buhari has betrayed the public confidence that was reposed on him on March 28. Like his predecessors, he has shown that he is ever ready to 'suspend' his principles in order to reward political allies. Indeed, President Muhammadu Buhari belongs to some people, he doesn't belong to everybody.

May God Bless Us All

YOU TALK LEFT AND RIGHT. YOUR OPINION IS NOT STABLE. Till date, PDP or river state has not mention what Amechi stole. No single evidence except media speculation.
WIKE is not saint.

1. Every reasonable Nigeria knows Amechi problem is mama piss. You dont expect Amechi to support GEJ when the wife have no respect for Gov or man.
2. Amechi was expelled from PDP, he didn't leave PDP on his own.
3. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO HAVE A GOVERNOR THAT BOW DOWN TO WOMAN IN PUBLIC. AND THE WOMAN OF HIS AGE WILL SAY "WIKE IS MY SON". .................I have the clip and its every where on youtube.
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by barbstee(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
dmandy:
A very nice write-up and one with one of the best carefully chosen diction I have read on NL. However, suffice is to say that the intent of this write-up is to mislead the readers. One will argue with me that what I have just read is the OP's opinion and that everyone has the right to air his or her opinion, but that does not negate the fact that the opinion is this powerful article is coated with finely twisted facts.

If that statement is anything to go by, then you are saying that 'they are guilty' until proven otherwise. Which of course is standing logic on its head. Remember the many allegations against Buhari and those against Jonathan just before the March general elections, yet you went ahead and voted one of them. Where lies your own integrity?

Saraki's case is in court and it is left for him to clear himself but in the mean time he heads the senate. Are you then saying that because almost all the senate members are undergoing one trial or the other, they should not screen the nominees? Nawa o. They will have to really investigate the allegations you mentioned hanging on the neck of Ameachi and Fashola na and knowing that falsification of assets declaration is now a crime (one that even their leader is answering for) at least someone might be roped in and the witch hunting continues from there. This will of course be good for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Since the accusers are yet to charge him to any court, how can he clear himself if we insist the senate cancel his name from the list of would-be ministers?

Yes, its time. But it is not going to happen overnight bro. Nigeria is a multi-everything state, so we shall patiently get there.
Most people you say, who shouted for the head of Oduah are the ones who are saying leave Fashola and Rotimi alone, at the same time those who cried leave our dear Oduah alone are the one the shouting give us the blood of Ameachi. That is the irony of it all, but in-between you will find well meaning Nigerians who are crying 'let justice be done, irrespective of who or what is involved'. You too can be one.

Finally, I have my own questions about most of the nominees (except Alhaji Lai Mohammed who has been exceptional in his duty), but my consolation is the saying that we should ''be not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; but afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion". Let us leave the senate to do their work while we continue to pray for the success of this administration and the ones to come.

God bless Nigeria.

u nailed it bro,bt i knw he'll nt reply ds
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by robosky02(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunkem21:

..Quote me anywhere grin

and Tunubi be imam abi lol
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by daniella04: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunkem21:
A worker is worthy of his wages .. Amaechi should be compensated by making him a minister but Buhari should not disturb our eardrums again to say he is fighting Corruption ..

For how long are we going to continue this at the detriment of our nation. In a nation where 70% are youths is it that we can't unite and put a stop to this,we always admire the western countries and their way of doing things but do you know it took young people who wanted to leave a legacy that will always be reffered to to achieve sort. They didn't allow themselves to be enslaved by people who are morally corrupt. I do wonder if things wouldn't have been better if we where still under the British rule
Re: Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test by dunkem21(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
daniella04:
For how long are we going to continue this at the detriment of our nation. In a nation where 70% are youths is it that we can't unite and put a stop to this,we always admire the western countries and their way of doing things but do you know it took young people who wanted to leave a legacy that will always be reffered to to achieve sort. They didn't allow themselves to be enslaved by people who are morally corrupt. I do wonder if things wouldn't have been better if we where still under the British rule

We will be making a call soonest for all youths ..

..Join us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces / Makinde Flags Off Dualization Of 8.6km Project, Names Road After Wike / ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.