Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? (948 Views)

Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2015
Please I want to know cos I was offered admission recently into that department. Don't know whether to accept or decline that admission offer.

Candid replies please.

Lalasticlala
Re: Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? by bolaji3071(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2015
VaginalRights:
Please I want to know cos I was offered admission recently into that department. Don't know whether to accept or decline that admission offer.

Candid replies please.

Lalasticlala

Teaching.
Re: Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2015
bolaji3071:

Teaching.
Thanks. But is it only teaching?

Would you advice me to go for it or should I forget it?
Re: Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? by bolaji3071(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2015
VaginalRights:
Thanks. But is it only teaching?
Would you advice me to go for it or should I forget it?
Go for it if you want to become a teacher.
Re: Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2015
bolaji3071:

Go for it if you want to become a teacher.
I don't want to become a teacher. I'll decline the offer. Thanks
Re: Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? by yanabasee(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2015
VaginalRights:
I don't want to become a teacher. I'll decline the offer. Thanks

You also can become a consultant in a technical firms...
Re: Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2015
yanabasee:

You also can become a consultant in a technical fame...
now this makes the course sound mouth watering. But don't you think the prospect of one getting employed as a consultant in a technical firm is slim?
Re: Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? by yanabasee(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
now this makes the course sound mouth watering. But don't you think the prospect of one getting employed as a consultant in a technical firm is slim?

Not at all... All you need is additional qualification to boost ur B.ed up... Like having a diploma in safety programmes and so on... Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? by mykalvi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
You can work any tech firm , please do let us know which degree you've completed and which offer you've got. so that i can share my view .

2 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? by Liamm(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wiki is a good resource
Re: Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? by Exponental(m): 1:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Lab attendant in schools.
No for me. What course did you apply for?

(1) (Reply)

2015 PDMS ON-THE-GO V2.0 For Engineers / Sage 50/evolution Tutorials / Engineering Graduates Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.