Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari (1934 Views)

"Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / Happening Now: APC Youths Drum Support For Ekwunife (pics) / Akpabio, PDP Stakeholders Drum Support For Buhari In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Monogamy: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Igbo people in the Diaspora have called on Nigerians at home and abroad to support the President Muhammdu Buhari administration to achieve its mantra of change for the good of the country and its citizenry.

In a message to Nigerians at the occasion of Nigeria’s 55th Independence Anniversary, the President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Spanish Chapter, Chief Ugochukwu John Nduwuisi, and his deputy, Chief Ferdinand Ezejiofor Akpusi, appealed to all Nigerians, including the Ndigbo at home and in the Diaspora, to “support and work collectively with the President Muhamandu Buhari administration to achieve a greater, safer and better Nigeria.”

The Ohanaeze chieftains, while acknowledging the industrious nature of the Ndigbo whom they noted are respected worldwide and law abiding, urged them to be patient with the present administration and unite for the progress and development of Nigeria, particularly the Igbo race.

They said that Ndigbo in the Diaspora, particularly those in Spain have been collaborating with their hosts to bring home foreign investments, joint mechanised farming ventures, education and cultural integration for the mutual benefit of the two countries.

Meanwhile, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Spanish Chapter, has announced the date for the Igbo Day Celebration in Madrid, Spain.

According to the body, the event which will hold on October 24, 2015 in Madrid, will showcase Igbo culture and tradition, which would be presented to the entire African and European communities in Spain.

It will be recalled that the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Spanish Chapter, has been vocal in drawing attention to alleged marginalization of the Igbo race in the affairs of the country.

In the last administration, it had called on former President Goodluck Jonathan to immediately relieve his Special Adviser on National Assembly Matters, Senator Mohammed Abba-Aji of his position over inflammatory comments that there would be no vacancy for Ndigbo in 2015.

The body noted then that the comments were capable of overheating the polity and truncating Nigeria’s democracy.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/igbo-in-diaspora-drum-support-for-buhari/
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by INTROVERT(f): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Madam... embarassed
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Zaikon(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
wia dem put dia USB mission.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by ernesty20(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
They are not serious.. Let them come home and witness how igbos are subjected to injustice

4 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Them don chop belle full that's why.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Stangeneral(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2015
ernesty20:
They are not serious.. Let them come home and witness how igbos are subjected to injustice

wc injustice re we subjected to?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by MightySparrow: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yes. I said this. He should do his worst.

Imagine this fool called seun banning my main moniker for 10 years just because I spake the truth. This foolish seun. Why not deactivate that account entirely. You think I'll go on my knees to beg you to unban me? You must be a fool. In fact, you can add this username to your list of "eternally banned" usernames. I don't give a beetle's poo. But I'll remind you that it's high time you shunned your "bossy" attribute.

You know me so I don't need to remind you of what you did. And yes. I'm giving you an ultimatum. If you don't want the Nairaland tsunami of 2014 to repeat itself again, then simply go and unban all the usernames you gave a decade ban within the span of August-December 2014. Else, brace yourself for another impending catastrophe. Idiot

Represent the truth. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by egift(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
That is what all Patriotic Nigerians are doing - Support the President for Better Nigeria.

Don't be distracted by bitter and sad miscreants who spew their hate and wish Nigeria evil. They are in shallow minority.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by WETINUSABI: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
MightySparrow:

Represent the truth. Simple.
What's the moniker of the person who wrote this.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
ernesty20:
What injustice? That GEJ didnt win a democratic election, that's the injustice? That most Igbo sociopolitical groups like Ohanaeze put all their eggs in the Ijawman's basket and lost, that's injustice?
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by OperationIgrigi: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
**grins** APC pays one Igbo man money to claim "Igbo support Buhari", then the Nation( APC's mouthpiece) then ventilates the news to decieve people. hahahaha! How can Igbos support the most divisive president in the history of this "geographical expression", who is not even ashamed to say: "they didn't vote me, they will not enjoy my government". In every sane democracy, it is not the people that begs the presidency for dividends, it is the presidents that beg the people, no matter their feeling about him, he must seek inclusion. Unfortunately, we have an illiterate islamic feudal lord (from a land that just legally abolished trans-saharan islamic slavery just about 60 years ago) ruling learned Africa's most learned and educated (Eastern/Southern Christian nigeria). Only in Africa, so what do you expect? grin

Even the yorubas that voted him and expected him to share the "spoils of war" equally between the North and SW are now lamenting. The best they have gotten from the Islamic government is the kidnapping of their elderstatesman right in eastern christian/yorubaland where they should be holding their strongest forte. Their cries are like music to my ears anyway. *LOLS*

5 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by OperationIgrigi: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
**grins** egift i can see you jumping up, the Igbo that rejected your feudal illiterate are not in the minority. They are actually in the majority.
Was it your Igbo uncle that collected the APC bribe in spain to launder the dullard's image in the eye's of the Igbo?

His image is beyond reparability in the East (SE/SS). He destroyed his own image with his unlettered comments, nobody did it for him. grin
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by OperationIgrigi: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrDenygerian:

What injustice? That GEJ didnt win a democratic election, that's the injustice? That most Igbo sociopolitical groups like Ohanaeze put all their eggs in the Ijawman's basket and lost, that's injustice?
undecided

**grins** unlettered nigerians with their "egg and basket" analogies. We have a model democracy to learn from- US democracy. Do democrat Presidents go around saying that republicans won't share in National dividend because the republicans/ GOPs did not vote him?

Some of you crude monkeys should be packed into a cage and locked up like crude animals that you are. Anyway your country is already a zoo, i forgot. grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by MightySparrow: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
WETINUSABI:

What's the moniker of the person who wrote this.
Whatever, what truth that suppressed will interest nairalanders.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** unlettered nigerians with their "egg and basket" analogies. We have a model democracy to learn from- US democracy. Do democrat Presidents go around saying that republicans won't share in National dividend because the republicans/ GOPs did not vote him?

Some of you crude monkeys should be packed into a cage and locked up like crude animals that you are. Anyway your country is already a zoo, i forgot. grin
Shame. With all your knowledge and enlightment, you comment on affairs of animals. I wonder what that makes you. Especially if you also bear any papers that identify you as a member of the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by ernesty20(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrDenygerian:

undecided
are we not in democracy? Tell me why a whole region/tribe is excluded in this govt? Shut up if u dnt know what i'm talking about
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by egift(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
OperationIgrigi:
**grins** egift i can see you jumping up, the Igbo that rejected your feudal illiterate are not in the minority. They are actually in the majority.
Was it your Igbo uncle that collected the APC bribe in spain to launder the dullard's image in the eye's of the Igbo?

His image is beyond reparability in the East (SE/SS). He destroyed his own image with his unlettered comments, nobody did it for him. grin
[/s]

PDP has zoned 2019 to the North. Soon you will twist your lips because it suits u grin grin grin grin

Pocket your hate. Nigeria is marching forward and better under the leadership of President Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by disumusa: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrDenygerian:

undecided
unserious set of tribe called ibo or igbo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
disumusa:

hey!!! just make ur point knw,

instead of insulting...
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by OperationIgrigi: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

PDP has zoned 2019 to the North. Soon you will twist your lips because it suits u grin grin grin grin

Pocket your hate. Nigeria is marching forward and better under the leadership of President Buhari.

**grins** Emma the abooki-nyamiri hybrid, i am not into PDP-APCnoisemaking, everybody against APC is not a PDPian, you may not understand it, because you prolly believe that nobody can survive without abandoning their legitimate low-paying jobs and businesses to fight for political crumbs on the internet, like you did for APC. grin grin grin

One important question-If the leadership is better under your paymasters, why do you still hunt for MTN cheats all over the internet? At least your e-fight stipends should be more robust than it was before Bubuhari. I heard that typing "wailer wailer" is worth N100 to an APc e-fighter. "Tanoid" was worth N50 pre-election, today it's worth a paltry N20, so you stay away from it. grin grin

joker, did you also abandon the herbal market. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
ernesty20:
are we not in democracy? Tell me why a whole region/tribe is excluded in this govt? Shut up if u dnt know what i'm talking about
And do you not understand the basics of democracy? How many defeats and losses are enough to push you out of your 'victim' mentality, and force you to brush up your political skills to be 21st century-compliant?

You don't come to the political table with sentiments, grudges and hatred. Politics is about being relevant and we sold ourselves short. It's like the virgin daughter of the king falling in love with the village town-crier only to be duped by him. We've lost all respect politically. No one listens when we bark. They know all they have to do is toss us a few bones, and we become 'loya' . And that's why we remain irrelevant as a political bloc today.

Thus, the futile cries for Biafra that holds an uncertain future for its citizens. What would be its boundaries, its customs, its language, its currency? What about our brothers from other Igbo communities who do not wish to belong to Biafra?

The Buhari government is not excluding the Igbos. We exclude ourselves when we treat the President with so much hate and disdain, a man who ironically once ran for Presidency with our Brothers and lost hopelessly. A man whom we hate for no other reason but his identity; a Muslim Northerner.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
disumusa:
I'm quite sure you also do not represent the values and ethics of whatevr tribe you belong to.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by ernesty20(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrDenygerian:

And do you not understand the basics of democracy? How many defeats and losses are enough to push you out of your 'victim' mentality, and brush your political skills to be 21st century-compliant?

You don't come to the political table with sentiments, grudges and hatred. Politics is about being relevant and we sold ourself short. It's like the virgin daughter falling in love with the village town-crier only to be duped by him. That's what we are guilty of. And that's why we remain irrelevant as a political bloc today.

Thus, the futile cries for Biafra that holds an uncertain future for its citizens. What would be its boundaries, its customs, its language, its currency? What about our brothers from other Igbo communities who do not wish to belong to Biafra?

The Buhari government is not excluding the Igbos. We exclude ourselves when we treat the President with so much hate and disdain, a man who ironically once ran for Presidency with our Brothers and lost hopelessly. A man whom we hate for no other reason but his identity; a Muslim Northerner.
yawns...# ok mr.. I hear u..

But bear it in mind that igbos voted just like every other tribe.. Yoruba voted for buhari- hausa too voted for buhari.. According to ur view, yoruba and hausa voted for buhari out of hatred and sentiment they have for gej..

See, let me school u a little... When it comes to democracy, there is nothing like hatred and sentiment.. Democracy is all about choice. We are allowed to make choices.

In the last election, igbos made their choice just like other tribes. It is not right when u interprete our choice as hatred.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
ernesty20:

But bear it in mind that igbos voted just like every other tribe.. Yoruba voted for buhari- hausa too voted for buhari.. According to ur view, yoruba and hausa voted for buhari out of hatred and sentiment they have for gej..

See, let me school u a little... When it comes to democracy, there is nothing like hatred and sentiment.. Democracy is all about choice. We are allowed to make choices.

In the last election, igbos made their choice just like other tribes. It is not right when u interprete our choice as hatred.
On what criteria did you support GEJ that you found lacking in Buhari?
And, as Mrdenygerian mentioned earlier, in democracy, you live with the consequences of your choice. That's why David Mark is no longer SP and Akpabio's visits to Aso Rock are now limited.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by mrjangaweed: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
egift:
That is what all Patriotic Nigerians are doing - Support the President for Better Nigeria.

Don't be distracted by bitter and sad miscreants who spew their hate and wish Nigeria evil. They are in shallow minority.

bros what's the latest network fraudulent data cheat? grin

bastard data fraudster

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by cocoduck: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrDenygerian:

And do you not understand the basics of democracy? How many defeats and losses are enough to push you out of your 'victim' mentality, and force you to brush up your political skills to be 21st century-compliant?

You don't come to the political table with sentiments, grudges and hatred. Politics is about being relevant and we sold ourselves short. It's like the virgin daughter of the king falling in love with the village town-crier only to be duped by him. We've lost all respect politically. No one listens when we bark. They know all they have to do is toss us a few bones, and we become 'loya' . And that's why we remain irrelevant as a political bloc today.

You are a bumbling fool, I hate Buhari, and I will continue hating him even if he becomes the president of USA, it has been three months or 4 but Nigeria is WORSE THAN GEJ EVER had, look at you a typical black brain monkey defending the indefensible, why do I have to do with his rubbish identity. It is simply because he wanted so badly to be referred as "elected president" before he kicks the bucket that is why he destroyed every forward movement we made under GEJ, we did not read or hear him speak of any manifesto still his body odour is oozing everywhere. The useless British stooge is just undermining the development of this country, the British stooge that campaigned more in the UK than he did in the whole Nigeria, or don't you fools know that the presence of the colonial master is detrimental to our development as a country? At least GEJ was moving us little by little out of the British stranglehold despite all the avoidable pitfalls, we had a sense direction. Yes the call for Biafra may be futile but Nigeria will never ever progress , come progress now make I see, waka!
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by EasternLionn: 12:39am On Oct 11, 2015
cocoduck:

You are a bumbling fool, I hate Buhari, and I will continue hating him even if he becomes the president of USA, it has been three months or 4 but Nigeria is WORSE THAN GEJ EVER had, look at you a typical black brain monkey defending the indefensible, why do I have to do with his rubbish identity. It is simply because he wanted so badly to be referred as "elected president" before he kicks the bucket that is why he destroyed every forward movement we made under GEJ, we did not read or hear him speak of any manifesto still his body odour is oozing everywhere. The useless British stooge is just undermining the development of this country, the British stooge that campaigned more in the UK than he did in the whole Nigeria, or don't you fools know that the presence of the colonial master is detrimental to our development as a country? At least GEJ was moving us little by little out of the British stranglehold despite all the avoidable pitfalls, we had a sense direction. Yes the call for Biafra may be futile but Nigeria will never ever progress , come progress now make I see, waka!

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, Biafra will be restored soon, once we get world bodies to look into our case, British being the coyotes they are will run and leave zoo to her knees. Biafra will come, don't mind the saboteurs and efulefus. All their politicking with APC won't pass that of Azikiwe, but he died a miserable forgotten man hated by even his village people.

Nigeria will never dodge what IPOB has in store for her, you first bite of and chew before you swallowing, Zoo will definitely fall, everything is pointing to that fact.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
cocoduck:

I hope all this hate sends you to heaven. At this rate, your blood pressure will soon be higher than my electricity bill. Go meet a therapist who can help you resolve whatever issues you might be facing in your personal life.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
ernesty20:

You make a choice, you learn to live with the consequences. That is what true sons of the Igbos. Why is such a proud race so naive when it comes to politics?

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari by obailala(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
cocoduck:

Are you aware that your rabid hatred for the man can never move a single hair on his body? ... Keep hating and hurting, in fact you can pick up a sharp blade and start mutilating your skin... but remember, you still have a minimum of 4 years (if not 8.) to express this hate. At the fullness of time, we could re-check to see how this hatred has added value to your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Millionaire To Manufacture Tissue Paper With ‘ugly’ Donald Trump Image / First Igbo To Own A Car / Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.