Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding (58725 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Corps Member Raped, Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by kingdenny(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
May the murderers never have peace of mind Amen
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by nedu2000(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
kosovo:
Funny...

One scenario here.. Her ex spent his life savings training the girl to school. She later tells the guy she can't marry a low-life..

Beaks Up, then spreads her wedding invitation..

Girls should be careful.. Guys are emotional being even if they don't show it often. They can kill when their emotion is provoked.

RIP to the deceased. undecided
'cause the dead don't speak that's why you can say all this
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by ahamonyeka(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Na wa o some people are agent of devil.how could you succeed in raping her and at thesame time murder her why not rape and leave the poor girl's life?

Something is wrong there and our police need to do a thorough investigations there.

May God punish those behind that dastardly act.
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Raxxye(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
otijah:
But she no too fine nah Her ex at what
You are such an idiot

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Luvdmx(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
otijah:
But she no too fine nah
Her ex at what

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by danielmichael(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
There is no two way about this thing

Just forget what's happening now in the world and think about your eternity becus it is so conspicuous that WE ARE IN END TIMES
Jus prepare yur soul for judgement

FINISH
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
kosovo:
Funny...

One scenario here.. Her ex spent his life savings training the girl to school. She later tells the guy she can't marry a low-life..

Girls should be careful.. Guys are emotional being even if they don't show it often. They can kill when their emotion is provoked.

Your conclusion is quite biased. Were you there to give account of what happened?
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Les:
seriously?? But a low life trained her academically? Is this really what happened?

Me 2, if that's truly what happened. Hate her even in death! Even the heavens won't forgive her. Imagine! Women are really worthless.
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by RexTramadol1: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
What could have led to that?

She ain't So beautiful,jes a lil below normal beauty

Buh she looks SU

Maybe she bragged to some bobos dat u cnt see my pant

Naso dem provoke

Buh its bad, gals plenty na......even quater past two gals

RIP to the dead!

NB: SU doesn't mean u shld not roll with everyone, a cheerful and accomodating lady(hospitable) may not face such harsh treatment

I recommend capital punishment for the rapists and killers!
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Berrymoss(f): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
kosovo:
Funny...

so true
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The authorities should apprehend her ex(s), I suspect one of her ex carried out this murderous act.

What if the ex happened to be your elder brother?
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by menix(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nuellah02:
Eiyahh.. See how they wasted the pretty lady. Rip

Wey the pretty

Come, make una dey talk truth nd leave pity out of it..

Pretty ko Piriton nii..

@ topic..
The girls best friend will know better, it's a planned murder by her Ex..

Rip..
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by tonychristopher: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
R I P

May your killers never have peace
May they die by installment
May they have elephantiasis of blokos aka ibi before they die

adieu
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by nephemmy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mercy Lord
Amen
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
menix:

Wey the pretty

Come, make una dey talk truth nd leave pity out of it.. Hmm.. But she nuh wear make up o.

Pretty ko Piriton nii..

@ topic..
The girls best friend will know better, it's a planned murder by her Ex..

Rip..
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by neocortex: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
kosovo:
Funny...

How did you come up with these ?

Even if we assume she was killed by her ex(we don't know yet),
why did you think it was because he sponsored her and she decided to break up with him ?

You should learn to respect the dead even if she can't defend herself.
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by menix(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=Nuellah02 post=38848065][/quote]

So nah make makeup be beauty bah?
The lord is una strength..
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by abdulaz: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
raayah:

Look, if you are investing in a lady, treat it as an investment.
Stocks will fall and rise. If it doesn't work out, Cut your losses and move on.
Killing the lady is not right at all!
wait until it happens to u, then you will know how it hurts.
Moral of the story is that dont plant evil seeds, and dont hurt anyones feeling if you dont want to get hurt in return because not everyone has a forgiving heart.
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Les: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
kpez:

Me 2, if that's truly what happened. Hate her even in death! Even the heavens won't forgive her. Imagine! Women are really worthless.
kpez:

women are not worthless, no one is. Don't be too sentimental, man, control it. If that's what she did, she's wicked and I won't type RIP because my bible says no peace for the wicked.
Never the less, the dead should bury the dead and leave the living out of it.
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Enoquin(f): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
undecided What's with the 'she's not that beautiful' I have seen? What level of foolery have we fallen to?

As for the ex 'investment theory', is this the right thread for conspiracy theories?

RIP Corper...another despicable act.
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by IceDude(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
This is really painful........ R.I.P young lady embarassed
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Amen.
menix:

So nah make makeup be beauty bah? The lord is una strength..
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by ManTiger(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
RemyMartins:
I ll suggest we host her Post Mortem Birthday and Wedding here.
undecided And this is meant to be funny? undecided
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Enoquin:
undecided What's with the 'she's not that beautiful' I have seen? What level of foolery have we fallen to?

As for the ex 'investment theory', is this the right thread for conspiracy theories?

RIP Corper...another despicable act.

I bet if she wore make up, guys will be flattering her here
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by Spybradd: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
JealousPrince:
Rip to d dead, may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen...

[email]LISTS OF SOME FUNNY MONIKER ON NAIRALAND[/email]

MadCow

UselessGoat

""PhockPhockMan""

Redoil

GoatandYamTheory

Wirstwatch

wristbangle

Muguliciousmugu

Mtchewwwww

Whynotthetruth

Cowleg

Onijagidijagan

""Mogidi""

FriedPlantain

BoiledPlantain

Egusisoup

SonOfAnAnimal

SonOfLucifer

MadGoat

StupidGoat

Airconditioner

Origin101

SweetSoup

Born2fuck

""TruckPusher""

BuyGala

LesbianBoy

WeedTaker

Born2fuck

Born2eatpussy

Coconuthead

Okijajuju1

Ichidodo

Mizmycoli

""Ecoterrors""

""Opiaoku""

""Genbloodykiller""

""Firefire""

i drop my pen here... Add yours

poster,the highlighted are great nairalanders,intelligent progressives.....however,you ought notta post this here,you oughtta've made this post a thread..

@op,rip to the corper..
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by cristweeezy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The authorities should apprehend her ex(s), I suspect one of her ex carried out this murderous act.

Rest in peace babe.
u dey craze...
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by cristweeezy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Rest in peace babe.
u dey craze....
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by monday4jesus15(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
The person that killed the lady had fought for himself and God is going to fight for the lady now. what a costly mistake the person had made in the journey of life.
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by cristweeezy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Spybradd:

poster,the highlighted are great nairalanders,intelligent progressives.....however,you ought notta post this here,you oughtta've made this post a thread..

@op,rip to the corper..
how person go dey bear 'son of lucifer'? ... Nawa o
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by IceDude(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
otijah:
But she no too fine nah
Her ex at what
U are a certified imbec!le with NAFDAC number. Nor worry, "wetin happen for sheep house go happen for goat house".........Hopeless dwarf!
Re: Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding by ifyalways(f): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
kosovo:
Funny...

What is funny here ?

Your analysis or the girls death?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.