Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) (33022 Views)

Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by ryanfletcher: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
hero's welcome indeed
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Walahi d guy look like agbero. Y won't he be welcomed? I wonder Y IMO keep am for seat. D guy na onye awusa. D pikin of a bondwoman. He dey hit head anywhere, anytime. He's a snake. A colorless one!
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by rudebouy: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
I have sed this over and over and over again:ROCHAS OKOROCHA THE ONLY POTENTIAL IGBO PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA FOR NOW!
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by saintkel(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
ujoatu:
Rochas Foundation College was founded 14 yrs ago. With branches in Owerri, Ogboko (Rochas village), Jos, Kano, Ibadan. Sokoto and Nassarawa schools are under construction
Very good and wot abt south south?
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by kaka74: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
seunmsg:
Rochas is a good example of the kind of Nigerian all of us should try to become. Very detrabilised and always making effort to build bridges across all parts of the country. He will make a good president of Nigeria if his people in the east won't work against his candidature.

The question is why will his pple wrk againt him? If he z soo good? Person wey dey owe old men over 9 months pension guy park well no talk wetin u no knw
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by 247Dior(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
betrayer
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by yuyu200: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
ujoatu:
Kano State Governor Gives Heroes Reception To Visiting Owelle Rochas Okorocha

The entire cabinet, lawmakers and elites of Kano State trooped out en mass to receive Dan Jikan Sokoto, Owelle Ndigbo, Rochas Okorocha who is visiting the state.

Prominent dignitaries from across northern Nigeria include Gov Tambuwal, Amb Maitama Sule,
Sen Saminu Turaki, ex Gov of Jigawa state, Emir of Lafia etc.
welcom home
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by millionaireman: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
seunmsg:
Rochas is a good example of the kind of Nigerian all of us should try to become. Very detrabilised and always making effort to build bridges across all parts of the country. He will make a good president of Nigeria if his people in the east won't work against his candidature.

Detribalized Nigerian. Tribalism is the foundation of the injustice in Nigeria tailored mostly against the old southeast region.
But when people short-changed through tribalism of Nigeria's past and present leaders cry out, some crooked Nigerians brand them tribalists.

Tribalism was reason why today's southeast zone was left with only five states and its people under-represented in any political gathering of Nigeria's groups; worse, in the NASS.

A polite request for a sixth state in the south east area was Rochas Okorocha's appeal to rest of Nigeria immediately after he became governor of Imo state.
Four years after, has Nigeria answered him?

Nigeria's worst tribalists got the political structure that suits them for control of Nigeria, but refer as detrabilized any body that bows and says baa kwomi, alright.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by kingzizzy: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
ALISMILE:
So who is deceiving who now? U say u re Biafran but can't apply for anytin as a biafran! U go to Nigerian banks, schools, hospitals, u spend nigeria money! U guys don't even ve d brains to achieve somtin as simple as statehood! The day d yurobas decide to break out frm nig they ll achieve dat! Because they re more intelligent dan u guys! Note! If u guys wanna beak outt leave SS states out of it! U ibos will nt decide for us!

There is no such thing as Nigerian banks, Nigerian school or hospitals. What you have are banks, Schools and hospitals who offer their to anybody regardles of what colour of passport you hold as long as you have money. TheIt no such thing as Nigerian money, what you have is Nigerian legal tender which open to anybody to use, be it Nigerian, Biafran or Cameroonian. As for the statehood you talk about, we already achieved once before and held it for 3 years. Biafrans don't have to brag about a statehood something they have already done in the past. As for the Yorubas breaking out of Nigeria,not only is this not possible, they don't even have the sense of self determination to even start breaking out in the first place. As for the so called SS, a geographical term Abacha came up with that is not even recognised in the constitution, not only are SS Igbos going with their Igbo brothers into Biafra, most of the non SS Igbos are tired of Nigeria. SS is not a people but a collection of ethnic groups. Go and educate your self, you have a lot to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by IGBOPRINCE: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
ujoatu:
Rochas Foundation College was founded 14 yrs ago. With branches in Owerri, Ogboko, Jos, Kano, Ibadan. Sokoto and Nassarawa schools are under construction. It is funded by the Rochas Foundation with Owelle Rochas Okorocha as her President, Motivator, Founder and Sponsor.

It's philosophy is encapsulated by the well known speech of her founder: "Education Must Be Free So That Children Of The Poor Can Go To School".

As Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has shown it is possible as education is free at all levels in the state.
is he using imo state funds to pay the teachers?
He should fix his own state first. A lot of unpaid salaries, untarred roads. Etc. Should be his priority for now.

If he does not fix the problems in his own state ,does he think imo state indigenes will be happy with him? No

Imagine, sokoto and nasarrawa school re under construction funded by rochas foundation or whatever is still on construction? Hope this is not imo state funds

Because it seem rochas is desperate for president?

I pray the money of constructing schools in the north should come from him o. sad

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by sigiyaya(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
lygn19:

u are too fine and young to be doing dz.
My frined she said the truth. Rochas is a monster, a wicked man. He has finished Imo state(if you are from that state you will know what i am talking about)
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by BALLOSKI: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
If that seminar pix is what you call heroes welcome then Op you are INSANE
Translate this: Nne gi Akuna

Nna gi bu onye isi ndi ara

Ndi bu unu nile bu Ndi ara

Tipper gbuo gi ebe ahu
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by BALLOSKI: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
lygn19:

u are too fine and young to be doing dz.
Wetin too fine for there?
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by ALISMILE(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
kingzizzy:

There is no such thing as Nigerian banks, Nigerian school or hospitals. What you have are banks, Schools and hospitals who offer their to anybody regardles of what colour of passport you hold as long as you have money. TheIt no such thing as Nigerian money, what you have is Nigerian legal tender which open to anybody to use, be it Nigerian, Biafran or Cameroonian. As for the statehood you talk about, we already achieved once before and held it for 3 years. Biafrans don't have to brag about a statehood something they have already done in the past. As for the Yorubas breaking out of Nigeria,not only is this not possible, they don't even have the sense of self determination to even start breaking out in the first place. As for the so called SS, a geographical term Abacha came up with that is not even recognised in the constitution, not only are SS Igbos going with their Igbo brothers into Biafra, most of the non SS Igbos are tired of Nigeria. SS is not a people but a collection of ethnic groups. Go and educate your self, you have a lot to learn.
don't ve much time nw, so let me add d issue of d SS for nw! Any SS ibo who is tired of Nig shud cross d river and join biafra if that's wat dey want! Will respond 2ur post lata!
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by IGBOPRINCE: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
ziky2010:
Great Igbo leader.Even greater than Ojukwu
silly you, ojukwu is a leader and a hero.
Okorocha is just leader. Can't be greater than ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by kingzizzy: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
ALISMILE:
don't ve much time nw, so let me add d issue of d SS for nw! Any SS ibo who is tired of Nig shud cross d river and join biafra if that's wat dey want! Will respond 2ur post lata!

So the SS Igbos should leave the ancestral land of their forefathers in which they have lived for thousands of years and cross the river Niger because Lord Lugard came to 'baptise' you a Nigerian 100 years ago? I laugh in Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by IGBOPRINCE: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
hinwazaka:

The man is a Bas+tard. Nothing more, nothing less, just another hopeless Bas+tard who uses his partial blood ties to us as a means to elevate himself. Every time I see useless children of mixed shameless parentage, I feel like KILLING them.
rochas is not of mixed parentage man, he s a full blooded igbo man.

Father from imo, mother from imo..

#Fact
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by sabi99(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Imo state is burning while rochas is busy chasing rats all d way up to kano

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by IGBOPRINCE: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Rochas Okoroawusa is a heartless being.
lol.. I doubt if the northerners will dumb their brothers, the north re more brotherly than friendly.

Rochas will be their choice(N n W). But we shall gather our leaders and dig out a quality leader from the east.
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
The pig bastard visits his animalistic masters of the north.
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by IGBOPRINCE: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
babestella:
All those hailing his good moves, how many of your kinsmen own a foundation that builds or try to build bridges across every ethnic divide. Even the president we have today have never tried building a hut anywhere other than Daura, Abuja and Kano, reaching out to other ethnic divide is not in his agenda because he doesn't care, the nation can burn as far as he is concerned, why? because they have majority in the army.

Today Rochas has a foundation that is building schools and giving young people education up north, how many northerners or yorubas have tried to build even a hut in the SE to benefit the poor? But you all come here and curse the Igbos as if they took what is yours. This is one reason why SE detest your government which never does anything to benefit the SE zones, whatever an Igbo man has today he worked hard for it, never stolen from the government. I know many schools in SW which are owned by the Igbos, but go to SE, you would hardly see a hut owned buy a northerner or Yoruba, and we are here talking about nation and bridge building to unite the country.

The best to do is to ask your kinsmen to reciprocate what Rochas is doing and also try to reach out to the SE and SS, that is the only way a nation is and could be built. One man cannot build the nation. We are yet to start.
Argue with yourself.
guys read this again.. He s right.
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by IGBOPRINCE: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
dialfa:

I think Igbos should stop giving births in the north.
lol. What of west?
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by IGBOPRINCE: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
dialfa:

I think Igbos should stop giving births in the north.
lol. What of west?
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by cacidy2004(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Some big fools right here are praising rochas!!!!!!! Am so sorry for u people.. u need to come down to imo state and see what is happening... charity begins at home as they said. Make him the president of this country and we all will suffer forever... mark it somewhere...
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by rugged7(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Screw that reta*d okorocha.
You awusa-foolanis can keep him.
Fuqqing traitor...
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by peta10(m): 1:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Abel202:
[b]Like him or hate him - Rochas Okorocha is a detribalized Nigerian. And he is one Igbo guy who can readily ganner the votes across the various regions to become Nigerian president if a major political party like APC or PDP picks him as their flag bearer.
I have always liked Rochas Okorocha and will always do. He is more than qualified to Lead Nigeria and I pray he will Lead this country some day in not-too-long a time. Nigeria needs someone like him at the helm of affairs. Someone who sees Nigeria as one, not someone who is so myopic as to think Nigeria belongs to only a section or region which is pure baldadash.
I know my people don't like him that much anymore because they think he betrayed us by supporting the APC. But that type of thinking is rather myopic to say the least. We can't just put all our eggs in one basket for crying out loud. And I don't even get it why my people are so obsessed with Jonathan who didnt do much concretely for the Igbos nor the PDP which has consistently failed us. PDP has not deemed it fit to pick up any Igbo man as its presidential or vice presidential candidate since 1999, nor has PDP realy done much in Igbo land. So why the obsession with PDP?
I neither like PDP nor APC in real terms. But people should be pragmatic to know the best way to push their agendas forward, not blindly following people or parties as if our very life depends on it. Okocha has peached his tent with APC and he is a big wig there. That is a very good move. Do not be surprised if something realy good comes out from it some day...[/b]
thank God o at last av seen 1 igbo dat av brain.may God bless u for dis
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by ahaz: 1:18am On Oct 11, 2015
ujoatu:
Rochas Foundation College was founded 14 yrs ago. With branches in Owerri, Ogboko, Jos, Kano, Ibadan. Sokoto and Nassarawa schools are under construction. It is funded by the Rochas Foundation with Owelle Rochas Okorocha as her President, Motivator, Founder and Sponsor.

It's philosophy is encapsulated by the well known speech of her founder: "Education Must Be Free So That Children Of The Poor Can Go To School".

As Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has shown it is possible as education is free at all levels in the state.
who is this one for god sake....so the rice wey u chop never still clear for your eye? yoy need help

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by 400billionman: 2:39am On Oct 11, 2015
To me Okorocha is fake.

If Imo state allocations is not enough to give Owerri motorable roads, Okorocha should tell the world. We cannot close our eyes to unpaid salaries, potholes, broken drainages and abandoned contracts. These are the simple indices which directly impact on peoples lives. A true leader apart from being diplomatic is empathetic, he puts himself in the shoes of the suffering masses. Okorocha has the former but lacks the later

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by ArodewilliamsT: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2015
Okoroawusa...... the one that wears female bra and sent out all the Imo workers out of Douglas house, so he stay alone with his hausa lover. Kikikikiikii grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by Mbediogu(m): 6:57am On Oct 11, 2015
ujoatu:
Kano State Governor Gives Heroes Reception To Visiting Owelle Rochas Okorocha

The entire cabinet, lawmakers and elites of

Prominent dignitaries from across northern Nigeria include Gov Tambuwal, Amb Maitama Sule,
Sen Saminu Turaki, ex Gov of Jigawa state, Emir of Lafia etc.

He is yet to pay Imo workers. His interest
is in becoming President in 2019 which is
impossible and undesirable. Nonesense.
Re: Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) by wexyee: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
chiedu7:

lol.... so u even have time to go and edit this for me.... now I know you are jobless inyamiri....... I don't have time for that cus i have a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen / Farewell Broadcast: Ambode Shuns Tinubu, Gives Special Recognition To Buhari, Os / APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.