Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Apart Been World Versatile, 1 Basic Reason Nigerian Loves MTN Than Any Other. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Apart Been World Versatile, 1 Basic Reason Nigerian Loves MTN Than Any Other. (505 Views)

Jokes Apart / 9 Sounds Every Nigerian Loves To Hear / I Finally Caught The "MOD That Loves To BAN". (see His Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apart Been World Versatile, 1 Basic Reason Nigerian Loves MTN Than Any Other. by Alihkizito(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
I dont know if this section is the right section for these thread.
If not please kindly do the needfull to whom so ever in charge, ajust it to the right section.
One big reason I love MTN, they are unique. Very different. They just hate copying. Check this out!!!u'd love dem too
A friend has this techno phone, it uses two sims. It was on with enough battery, (capable of powering Nigeria electrical sector) lolz! We felt like calling, for fun sha. I called d 1st number, twas etisalat. The voice we heard said "the number u dialled I switched off" cheesy:Dwe were like; funny!shockedshocked So we had to try MTN. MTN killed it...lemme pause to laff. Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhaheehehehahooahohohohoheheh!cheesycheesy Okay, serious now...yeah! The automated voice we heared was very polite sha, but guess what we heard..."the number you are trying to call does not exist, on the mtn network." MTN na waoh!shockedshocked U people mumu strong:/:>cheesycheesy
your free to add yours...

(1) (Reply)

Mtn As Done It Again / Who Is The Funniest Man In The World? / A Weird Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.