Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,501 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

How To Add More Money To Your Stream Of Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Add More Money To Your Stream Of Income (725 Views)

How To Add More Than One Author To Your Blogger Blog / 6 Tips To Multiply Your Stream Of Income As A Student / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add More Money To Your Stream Of Income by admox2003(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
If you don’t mind adding more money to your streams of income, this well publicized Certified Digital Marketing and Online Media Mgmt. Training booth camp coming up October 17&18 is for you. Do you know how many businesses need you to manage their online presence professionally? How much can you make with 3 businesses monthly? Perhaps you want your personal business to flourish online, this training is for you. If you are social media friendly, you CANNOT afford to miss it. It’s time to turn your hours online into money in the bank.
Some of the courses include; How to get thousands of online audience and use them to make money, How do I get new clients? Premium tools for managing companies online profiles, etc
Benefits: A certification to boost ur CV, strategic networking & influencing session, Lunch & Training Materials for future use, etc
Fees: 15k; and serving corpers with valid I.D get 33% discount. Venue: Local Airport, Ikeja
Add BB PIN:592278BF Whatsapp: 08184658602 Register here: http:///forms/WACAE6i0vb

(1) (Reply)

Used Jet Ski For Sale + Introduce A Buyer And Get 20% / Nigeria's Largest Power Plant Owed N40B / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.