Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Become Re-seller /commission Agent For Tractor Provider Japan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become Re-seller /commission Agent For Tractor Provider Japan (725 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Earn Extra Cash As An Agent For Agadyn Tech / Any Need For Clearing Agent For A Machine Size Of Photocopier From Alibaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Re-seller /commission Agent For Tractor Provider Japan by tractorprovider(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tractor Provider is a Japanese base company dealing in Tractors of all types from Japan and Pakistan.

Tractor Provider Limited, a Japan-based multi-million dollar investment venture of entrepreneurs who have accumulated a remarkable experience of Japan's auto-mobile and machinery business over a span of more than a decade. As a global company with an enviable reputation, Tractor Providers Ltd. offers a full range of agricultural machinery, including Massey Ferguson / New Holland Tractors ranging from 50 to 85HP, to the entire African continent and rest of the world at amazingly low prices. Trusted famous brands, expert dealership skills, and a huge range of reliable products make Tractors Provider Ltd. a valuable partner for farmers around the world.

if you wish to know more and interested to earn from your contacts please contact us and I will provide you our ceritifications, verification and only after your satisfaction you can go for public sales.

www.tractorprovider.com
https://www.facebook.com/Tractor.provider
mbadar@tractorprovider.com

Re: Become Re-seller /commission Agent For Tractor Provider Japan by ishadfurnitures: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2015
If you can let me be your Agent I can subsequently getting buyers for the tractors and explain better and let me know what is in it for me sommerfeltglobal@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Does One Starts Flight Reservation Business? / Start Sending Xmas Sms / Help With Any #70000 Startup Capital Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.