Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles (23437 Views)

Pensioners Take Over Niger Assembly As Spokesperson Collapses (pic) / El-rufai Orders Arrest Of Ibrahim Musa, Spokesperson Of Shiite / Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by safarigirl(f): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Another reason I thought it "weird" to see Musa's appointment as captain.

Safarihoney, pls just leave Oliseh.... He knows he made a "weird choice" if not the "wrong choice".

His pride just won't make him admit it!!!!!!!

*smiles* hope u're ok....

Oliseh should also appoint a Team Prayer Warrior since he thinks any eediot can be captain. I'm fine o, those eediots can keep yarning dust if it makes them feel better. Like I said, posterity will judge Oliseh and the rest of them
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by Neplusultra(f): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Enyeama has been vindicated !
Silly Oliseh!
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by zuchyblink(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
SE Eagles and their APC coach
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hahahahahahaha......... I agree indeed that posterity will judge.

Even History just might never forgive him.........

**Lol @ appoint prayer warrior

safarigirl:
Oliseh should also appoint a Team Prayer Warrior since he thinks any eediot can be captain. I'm fine o, those eediots can keep yarning dust if it makes them feel better. Like I said, posterity will judge Oliseh and the rest of them
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by viktagorion: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Confusion everywhere.

Oliseh's immaturity and inexperience may crash this team.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by onatisi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
safarigirl:
that's the point. He WON'T talk. Has he ever spoken to a refree before? The spokesperson will do the talking on the field of play. You have a mute captain
I guess we have 2 captains . A standing captain and a talking captain grin grin this is what I call oliseh madness

2 Likes

Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by onatisi(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Oliseh, should be sacked....immediately!!!

Anyway, mak we see this Cameroon match 1st..I wan confirm something!!
forget the Cameroun match. The eagles will be defeated,right now the team is not united and morale is low. don't raise ur hopes high
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by treachiz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This man has turned SE to another APC
Lols, dat 1 is normal na... Dnt u knw dat na 9ja we dey?
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by Decibel: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is what you get when an office mgr is given the SE coaching job.

Where is that talkative Amaju Pinnick
You mean this man

Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by Emblj: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
It is obvious Oliseh has lost grip of d SE. There is no doubt that he doesnt know what he's doing.
It further confirms that the choice of Oliseh as SE coach was not done in good faith.

Oliseh has always wanted Keshi's job, never gave credit to Keshi whenever necessary but always quick to condemn him when things go the other way.

Moreso NFF never wanted Keshi, that is not to say Keshi didng have his mistakes and/or shirtcomings.

The problem with football in Nigeria is NFF. Qed.

1 Like

Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gosh
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by clevadani: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
It seems Oliseh can't deal with the pressure of coaching Nigeria
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by emmasege: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
I wonder e
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by preacherkola(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Infact Oliseh no sabi anything for this job. undecided
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by ray501(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
HirstMOG:

I need fufu.
u well so
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by Jarus(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
For those ignorantly asserting the Ahmed Musa is an "aboki"-Ahmed Musa is from Auchi in Edo State.

But he grew up in Kano/Jos and claims Kano.
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This man has turned SE to another APC
park well, wetin bring APC enter SE?
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by zoboizee: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
People always underestimate northerners. Thinking every northerner is hausa-fulani, illiterate and so on. Ahmed musa speaks good english language. Most of you are so ignorant. What is happening is just some people trying to deal with Enyeama's perceived insurbodination. Unfortunately Oliseh doesn't know how to play the politics of tacts. When people say someone is bad, you use tact to deal with him not ego. To get rid of him and avoid his perceived rude attitudes, dont invite him. Keshi did it very well.
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2015
Stolen:
Buhari political appointment have reached super eagle. Ahmed muss cover up appointee. Smh

appointment don't win tournament. Ahmed muss appointment did not win Congo.

By 2019 Buhari only achievement is sharing position to northern Muslim. This is change.
There were northern Christian in his cabinet
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by dabossman(m): 2:02am On Oct 11, 2015
safarigirl:

Na wa o. Ahmed Musa is now an "eediot". Issorai!
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by likila: 2:08am On Oct 11, 2015
zoboizee:
People always underestimate northerners. Thinking every northerner is hausa-fulani, illiterate and so on. Ahmed musa speaks good english language. Most of you are so ignorant.

Oiliseh is the one creating the impression that Ahmed Musa is dumb, illiterate and so on.

asuustrike2009:

There were northern Christian in his cabinet
your mumu pass Oliseh own
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by dom(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:
what do u expect when they don give one mallam captain.... Sombody wey fit speak when it matter nah.. Na dia own cup of tea.. E no fit change d fact dat aguero nd silva get injury.. #funnynation comedian.
Ftc noni... Return of the king
is he really a mallam. I understand he's from edo state.
Re: Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
likila:

Oiliseh is the one creating the impression that Ahmed Musa is dumb, illiterate and so on.

your mumu pass Oliseh own
Fool didn't read where I was referring to Buhari's cabinet. Ekpa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / #FathersDay: Emir Sanusi's 11 Children. Monarch Shares Pic To Mark Father’s Day / KWASAA Declares APC Campaign Slogan 'Hate Speech' In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.