Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

LWKMD ::: Please Help This Guys - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LWKMD ::: Please Help This Guys (754 Views)

Lok At This Guys Facebook Profile / Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. / Lwkmd....please Come In And Laugh...hahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LWKMD ::: Please Help This Guys by kinziking(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
JOKE! JOKE!!! JOKE!!!A Guy got so high on Weed, that he was searching for his phone with the torchlight of the same phone he was looking for, he got so worried about the phone and was almost in tears that even his roommate who was also high joined him in the search, after 45mins of searching, his phone rang,he picked and quickly replied the caller "I go call you back I dey look for my phone" and he angrily ended the call and continued the search with the same phone. He decided to use the same phone to call his number, and the phone was telling him network busy, he now turned to his roomie and said "guy forget, that phone don loss, the person wey thief am just dey busy my call as i call am now"Abeg na wetin una get to tell dis guy biko. And make una get beta wikend O_O

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Day / When You Don't Have Opportunity Of Meeting Father Xmas During Ur Childhood / The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.