Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead (79888 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / The Last Words Of Dsp Alamieyesigha / DSP Alamieyesigha Dead Till Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by joshmelo: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2015
Rip, finally vanity is d end!
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Berrymoss(f): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Largas:
hi berry
hi
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2015
kannymoore:

Mehn...

Answer these questions then..

By virtue of this little topic on ananias and wife and your "spiritual maturity"

(a)..who tempted Peter ?

(b).. if Peter's words had no basis with God's will...Why did they come to pass instantly?

(c).... did Peter's actions in anyway diminish God's purpose in is spiritual life?

(d)....Is there any part of the bible where péter was Admonished for that pronouncement of death upon Ananai's and saphira?

Why do you love playing the role of a hypocrite?

YOU!.. a man who on numerous occasions judges his President and calls him a Dullard(ino) is here forming a Spirit Filled Pastor!!

You sir, are a Hypocrite

[b][size=20pt]First and foremost nobody is perfect and I never claimed to be perfect, yes my emotions can get a better part of me sometimes but that doesn't stop me from seeking perfection and mending my ways were possible...I love my country and i am very passionate about everything happening to my fatherland so sometimes I get too passionate, it will be great if you face your own shortcomings and stop looking for other people's own.

Now to answer your questions.

(a)..who tempted Peter ?

Answer: an Evil Spirit can possess the body of man and tempt him from within...have you heard of the battlefield of the mind?

(b).. if Peter's words had no basis with God's will...Why did they come to pass instantly?

Answer: A ministering spirit can also perform signs and wonders at a particular time to deceive even the saints to believe it is from God. This is why testing the spirit is important to know if your action is ordered by God's Holy Spirit or by an Evil Spirit. Don't be moved by signs and wonders thinking every miracle is from God. The bible tells us - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12.

Another way you can look at is If God puts a power is in your tongue and out of anger you lay a curse on someone then you later realised you have gone too far with your actions. Would you now blame God or blame it on your lack of anger management?

(c).... did Peter's actions in anyway diminish God's purpose in is spiritual life?

Answer: No it doesnt, it only confirms God's purpose in Peters Spiritual life. The more the temptation the more the reason to be closer to God. Havent you heard of testing the spirit to know if it is from God?

(d)....Is there any part of the bible where péter was Admonished for that pronouncement of death upon Ananai's and saphira?

Answers: Peter is not the only man of God in the bible that erred at one time or the other so why must his case be an exception and be admonished. Only Jesus Christ is the perfect being. Again I repeat, don't be lead by the actions and characters of the men of God, instead be lead by the Word of God and the Holy Spirit.

I hope I have answered your questions, stay blessed.

Shalom. [/b][/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by jefy(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2015
So many accliamed saints here...He may be corrupt but are u clean? Dont forget,in sin ur mother gave birth to you,not forgetting hidden corrupt practices u've indulged in. So i beg make we hear word. Judge not. RIP ALAMS
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by bigass123(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2015
For what shall it profit a man if gains the whole world and lose his own soul...
If his death is true.. Its a time for sober reflection for everyone who is still alive.. Up and about trying to amass wealth. When you dies who then owns the wealth? Your children? Your family? Who is going to be eternally punished for the evils done in the process of trying to amass wealth. I wish someone to study Ps. 37 and you'll see the futility of human selfish efforts to amass wealth wrongfully.
R.I.P to the dead

OboloMAN:

Reports have It that he gave up the ghost two hours ago in a Port Harcourt hospital where he was being
treated for an undisclosed ailment (Likely Kidney Failure)

www.naiijalabel..co.id/2015/10/ex-bayelsa-gov-dsp-alamieyeseigha-dead.html?m=1
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2015
Berrymoss:
hi
You're a beautiful lady, with a touch of class.

I like berry anyway. Very sweet.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by DaBullIT(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2015
grin Sorry but you are under informed, yahoo news, BBC news and international media confirmed she was in process of purchasing real estate from Hyde Park UK , check my previous posts for the links, as I'm on phone not pc

Then the next time you play religious card with me it will blow up in your face

Trust me I don't joke around
smuth:

[b][size=20pt]I can see how misinformed you are, you seem to believe everything you read, worst still you start judging people right away. Who told you Deizani took 13 billion pounds to UK? Even the UK confirmed seizing only 27 thousand pounds from her...so, if someone just cook a story and tell you she took 50 trillion pounds to Uk in one bag of Ghana must go you will gladly believe. I pity your foolishness.

If God decides to judge us according to our sins just as we judge others then nobody will be alive today...sin is sin, no big sin or small sin...a murderer is no different from a liar, we live by Gods grace. Would you swear you have not committed any sin all your life? Just as i respect the death of a saint I will accord same respect to the death of a murderer. Always respect the dead irrespective of who dies...you do not have the right to condem others, only God can condem and judge, if you do that then you have claimed to be equal to God which is a rebellion against him. This is exactly what Satan did before he was cast down from heaven.

I hope all I have said is not too deep for your shallow thinking, common sense is indeed not common. I hope you have learnt something today...put it into good use and teach others. Shalom.[/b][/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Oche211(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Even the rich also die. Nigerian politicians shld take note of this. Only ur legacy lives on.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by simplycarro: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2015
kannymoore:

Mehn...

Answer these questions then..

By virtue of this little topic on ananias and wife and your "spiritual maturity"

(a)..who tempted Peter ?

Why do you love playing the role of a hypocrite?

YOU!.. a man who on numerous occasions judges his President and calls him a Dullard(ino) is here forming a Spirit Filled Pastor!!

You sir, are a Hypocrite

This is a knockout. grin cheesy
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2015
I am sorry, i don't have anything good to say so i will keep my peace! Why would anyone wish people that have contributed to plunging Nigeria's future well? Afterall after Abacha's death, Nigerians Jubilated! This man is not any different from all the past and present corrupt kleptomaniacs. I hope he had time to confess all his sins though....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
grin Sorry but you are under informed, yahoo news, BBC news and international media confirmed she was in process of purchasing real estate from Hyde Park UK , check my previous posts for the links, as I'm on phone not pc

Then the next time you play religious card with me it will blow up in your face

Trust me I don't joke around

[size=20pt]Since you cant use your brain to THINK let me help you, do you think Deizani is so dumb to spend a whopping 15 billion dollars to buy Hyde Park in the UK without authorities asking questions? What exactly is the value of the estate? Is she buying just a house or the entire estate? Are there no occupants/owners currently living in the estate?... This woman has spent most of her life in UK so she knows how things are done there.

Not all what the media report is true both local and foreign media, but you believe everything. See how your life is built around the media, what a pity. You are no different from a robot control by the media. They tell you what to believe and what not to believe and you fail to use your God given senses to analyze everything before jumping to conclusions.
[/size]

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
simplycarro:

This is a knockout. grin cheesy

[b][size=20pt]First and foremost nobody is perfect and I never claimed to be perfect, yes my emotions can get a better part of me sometimes but that doesn't stop me from seeking perfection and mending my ways were possible...I love my country and i am very passionate about everything happening to my fatherland so sometimes I get too passionate, it will be great if you face your own shortcomings and stop looking for other people's own.

(a)..who tempted Peter ?

Answer: an Evil Spirit can possess the body of man and tempt him from within...have you heard of the battlefield of the mind?

Answer: A ministering spirit can also perform signs and wonders at a particular time to deceive even the saints to believe it is from God. This is why testing the spirit is important to know if your action is ordered by God's Holy Spirit or by an Evil Spirit. Don't be moved by signs and wonders thinking every miracle is from God. The bible tells us - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12.

Another way you can look at is If God puts a power is in your tongue and out of anger you lay a curse on someone then you later realised you have gone too far with your actions. Would you now blame God or blame it on your lack of anger management?

Answer: No it doesnt, it only confirms God's purpose in Peters Spiritual life. The more the temptation the more the reason to be closer to God. Havent you heard of testing the spirit to know if it is from God?

Answers: Peter is not the only man of God in the bible that erred at one time or the other so why must his case be an exception and be admonished. Only Jesus Christ is the perfect being. Again I repeat, don't be lead by the actions and characters of the men of God, instead be lead by the Word of God and the Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

Cc kannymoore. [/b][/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by simplycarro: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
I
smuth:

[b]First and foremost nobody is perfect and I never claimed to be perfect, yes my emotions can get a better part of me sometimes but that doesn't stop me from seeking perfection and mending my ways were possible...I love my country and i am very passionate about everything happening to my fatherland so sometimes I get too passionate, it will be great if you face your own shortcomings and stop looking for other people's own.

(a)..who tempted Peter ?

Shalom. [/b]
Why are you shouting? Stop breaking NL rule 11 on font size.
You've been reported.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
[size=20pt]Sin is sin, whether you 'said a little lie' or you 'stole 50 billion dollars' you have sinned... So tell me who among all of you condemning this man has never sinned all his/her entire life cast the first stone else hold your peace and avoid God's wrath from visiting you.[/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
simplycarro:
I
Why are you shouting? Stop breaking NL rule 11 on font size.
You've been reported.

[size=20pt]20pt is not so big...after all I didn't use 100pt. You can as well tell them to remove the font size from the text editor so that my hand won't find it. Besides, truth is always bitter the spirit of many will find it disturbing and hard to digest irrespective of the font size I use.[/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by egelege: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Really, we don't want some "people" to die now.

Fellow Nigerians let us fast and pray for "them"
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by DaBullIT(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
You have been noticed

Buh Bye now
smuth:

[size=20pt]Since you cant use your brain to THINK let me help you, do you think Deizani is so dumb to spend a whopping 15 billion dollars to buy Hyde Park in the UK without authorities asking questions? What exactly is the value of the estate? Is she buying just a house or the entire estate? Are there no occupants/owners currently living in the estate?... This woman has spent most of her life in UK so she knows how things are done there.

Not all what the media report is true both local and foreign media, but you believe everything. See how your life is built around the media, what a pity. You are no different from a robot control by the media. They tell you what to believe and what not to believe and you fail to use your God given senses to analyze everything before jumping to conclusions.
[/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
You have been noticed

Buh Bye now

As in...I don't get
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Geedhey(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

I am God Made Flesh cool
Blasphemy.... don't say that again
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by RuthlessAnalyst: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]If God decides to judge us according to our sins just as we judge others then nobody will be alive today...sin is sin, no big sin or small sin...a murderer is no different from a liar, we live by Gods grace. Would you swear you have not committed any sin all your life? Just as i respect the death of a saint I will accord same respect to the death of a murderer. Always respect the dead irrespective of who dies...you do not have the right to condem others, only God can condem and judge, if you do that then you have claimed to be equal to God which is a rebellion against him. This is exactly what Satan did before he was cast down from heaven.

I hope all I have said is not too deep for your shallow thinking, common sense is indeed not common. I hope you have learnt something today...put it into good use and teach others. Shalom.
[/size]

I normally wouldn't dignify Your Stupidity with An Answer... But since I'm in a Good mood this Afternoon I will go against My normal Modus Operandi and Educate a Brainless Offspring of a Chadian Ram like U.

The fact that You accord same respect to the Death of a Saint as to a Murderer's is Your Business and should Remain Your Bizness.
I said everyone has the sole proprietary to His/Her Opinions and should be left to let it out.
Your Stupid belief and perception of Sin & Death is entirely up to You.

Obviously Your Slow Brain Wave din't get my drift yet you decide to pop your nose in My Biz.
Stay off My comments or else Amadioha strike U.

YOU CAN AS WELL MOURN THE DEVIL WHEN HE IS FINALLY CASTED INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:

I normally wouldn't dignify Your Stupidity with An Answer... But since I'm an in Good mood this Afternoon I will go against My normal Modus Operandi and Educate a Brainless Offspring of a Chad Basin Ram like U.

The fact that You accord same respect to the Death of a Saint as to a Murderer's is Your Business and should Remain Your Bizness.
I said everyone has the sole proprietary to His/Her Opinions and should be left to let it out.
Your Stupid belief and perception of Sin & Death is entirely up to You.

Obviously Your Slow Brain Wave din't get my drift yet you decide to pop your nose in My Biz.
Stay off My comments or else Amadioha strike U.

YOU CAN AS WELL MOURN THE DEVIL WHEN HE IS FINALLY CASTED INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.

Nonsense!!!

"The fact that You accord same respect to the Death of a Saint as to a Murderer's is Your Business and should Remain Your Bizness.
Your silly belief and perception of Sin & Death is entirely up to You".

So, why did you reply me fool?
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by RuthlessAnalyst: 6:14am On Oct 14, 2015
smuth:

"The fact that You accord same respect to the Death of a Saint as to a Murderer's is Your Business and should Remain Your Bizness.
Your silly belief and perception of Sin & Death is entirely up to You".

So, why did you reply me fool?

I said I 'normally' wouldn't dignify...

I replied because of Your wrong usage of the Word 'Shallow'...
You should've aired your ill-informed religious Guided opinion without resulting to Foul Language.

I refuse to Banter word with a Deranged Mofo like U.
Cos Your reasoning ability clearly shows if I put Your Brain Mater into a Bird's Head it will result to the Bird Flying Backwards.

I'm warning You Again: STAY OFF MY COMMENTS ELSE AMADIOHA AND SANGO LOCATE & STRIKE U.

You Product of a Torn Condom...MoFo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:

You said You 'normally' wouldn't dignify my stupidity...

You replied because of my wrong usage my senses...
I should've aired my ill-informed Opinion without resulting to Foul Language.

You refuse to Banter word with a Deranged Mofo like me.
Cos my reasoning ability clearly shows if you put my Brain Mater into a Bird's Head it will result to the Bird Flying Backwards.

You are warning me Again: TO STAY OFF YOUR COMMENTS ELSE AMADIOHA AND SANGO LOCATE & STRIKE ME.

I am a Product of a Torn Condom...MoFo!!!

I am a big Fool.

I don't have manners.

My parents must be disappointed at me.

I wasted my parents money on education they cannot be proud of.

I am just a shameless idiot.

Thanks smuth for bringing me back to my senses.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by RuthlessAnalyst: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Does Your Reply make any Rational Sense to You.

You Replacing adjectives in My comment in a Tired Shameless attempt to Spite Me only Proved one thing: YOU'RE TRUELY A DERANGED MOFO...
A LIVING PROOF THAT MAN CAN INDEED LIVE WITHOUT A BRAIN
MR. Smuth U deserve nothing but a V.I.P Ward at Aro Hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by RuthlessAnalyst: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
smuth:
[/size][/b]

Does Your Reply make any Rational Sense to You?

You Replacing adjectives in My comment in a Tired Shameless attempt to Spite Me only Proved one thing: YOU'RE TRUELY A DERANGED MOFO...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:

Does my Reply make any Rational Sense to me?

Me Replacing adjectives in Your comment in a Tired Shameless attempt to Spite You only Proved one thing: I AM TRUELY A DERANGED MOFO...
I am MR. RuthlessAnalyst i deserve nothing but a V.I.P Ward at Aro Hospital.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by juman(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmmm.

Death is a journey to another world (the next world).
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Sammieb(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:

Does Your Reply make any Rational Sense to You?

I advice You Ignore this Mr. Smuth
He's Obviously Sick and needs urgent Help

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) / The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.