Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ministerial Appointment, Rivers People Are So Dumb. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Appointment, Rivers People Are So Dumb. (470 Views)

Buhari's Big Ministerial Appointment Mistake / 'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC / Amaechi's Ministerial Appointment: Rivers APC Shops For Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Appointment, Rivers People Are So Dumb. by cidieschat(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
A lot of times, I wonder how a state like this has become so dumb and has more of lazy people, state where the indigenous people are ao lazy, and rely on politics and kidnapping to feed.

Development in the state last year was stalled because the state had been opposition to the Jonathan's government. Projects stalled. Here we are again, forgetting people from this region are broke, with everyone in the state concentrating on Amaechi no go be minister.

The question is, how does his being a minister or not being a minister add to the price of garri?

How does it put money on ur pockets?

How does that change the fact that his kids already live healthy and the man has been in government over 20years.

Everyday you tune into radio stations, you hear Amaechi, we give ourselves so much headache for people who care less about us. People who's kids are overseas. Some people come take am personal.

Fighting Amaechi is a distraction, a very big one.
PDP AND APC, members are the ones who benefits, hereby dragging us.

People are so broke in this state that i can't remember when last i saw a canopy.
They better leave that matter and concentrate on youths, else.....

And the youths too, use ur brains, these msn are already made.
Re: Ministerial Appointment, Rivers People Are So Dumb. by Disneylady(f): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Ministerial Appointment, Rivers People Are So Dumb. by meforyou1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op, u are not being nice insulting the generality of good the good people of Rivers state just because you want Rotimi Amaechi to be a minister
Re: Ministerial Appointment, Rivers People Are So Dumb. by cidieschat(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=meforyou1 post=38856572]Op, u are not being nice insulting the generality of good the good people of Rivers state just because you want Rotimi Amaechi to be a minister[/quote

Learn how to read, I just said am not interested kn him being or not. My problem is how does it add to the development of the state, or help unemployed youths biko. ]

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Airforce Fighter Jet Crashes In yola / Saraki Response To Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Photo; Governor Ambode With Other World Leaders At World Climate Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.