Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

"At The Age Of 17, I Attempted My First Suicide" - Bisi Alimi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "At The Age Of 17, I Attempted My First Suicide" - Bisi Alimi (1060 Views)

Joe Jackson Is Dead! Michael Jackson’s Father Dies At The Age Of 89 / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? / My Life After I Attempted Blood Money Rituals And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"At The Age Of 17, I Attempted My First Suicide" - Bisi Alimi by kikelom0(f): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
You know Bisi Alimi by now na...the Nigerian gay rights activist who recently got engaged to his white boyfriend.

Well, Bisi is now speaking against bullying and the first time he attempted suicide, in a very revealing new post he made.

Follow the jump to see Bisi's post:

At the age of 17 years, I attempted my first #suicide. This was due to being bullied in school and also struggling with my sexuality. I am happy to be alive today because I had so many friends who #gotmyback and stood up against bullying. Many young people are not as lucky as me. As you are reading this, there is a person being bullied for being #LGB #Trans #Disable #woman #girl or different. It's never too late for your to take a stand. On the 15th October, join me in taking a stand against #bullying by turning your profile picture purple. Also please #regram this picture and join me and @glaad in sending out a very strong message that you will not look the other way while someone is being bullied. Thank you

Story and picture as taken from: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2015/10/at-age-of-17-i-attempted-my-first.html

Re: "At The Age Of 17, I Attempted My First Suicide" - Bisi Alimi by kay29000(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm! I was this girl yesterday night, and she was telling me about this guy...Funny how I would come here and read about him. She said there was a woman in his old area who had gone crazy cos this Bisi Alimi guy had turned three of her sons gay. I was arguing with her that you can't turn someone gay. It was a funny story...maybe it was a little exaggerated sha.
Re: "At The Age Of 17, I Attempted My First Suicide" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ahhhh. alimi u 4uck o. u wud hv done it na.
Re: "At The Age Of 17, I Attempted My First Suicide" - Bisi Alimi by Mancity26(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
In my place ''GAY'' means idian hem or weed.. So any other gay na satanic stuff.. Who com stop dat olodo frm d suicide? #funnynation comedian
Re: "At The Age Of 17, I Attempted My First Suicide" - Bisi Alimi by henribj(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
e dey madt
I am against bullying, but for me to use that pic as my dp? hell no way
you no see another color to use aby? na only color purple remain for colors aby?
#yeye dey smell
Re: "At The Age Of 17, I Attempted My First Suicide" - Bisi Alimi by ojemeka: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2015
How come I've never seen this story. For real? What sort of Nigerian is this one?

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Lagos Girl Won 1 Million Naira Yesterday At The Calabar Carnival Bumper / Tiwa Savage Rocked This Ladies Can You? / Counter Thread: Who Amongst These Female Actresses Will Marry First In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.