Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Solution To Hearing Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Hearing Problem (2518 Views)

How Reliable Are Hearing Aids? / Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) / I Need Help! I'm Tired Of My Hearing Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Hearing Problem by segzeeboy: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good day to you. This is International Hearing Centre situated in Yaba, Lagos state. We treat hearing related issue,diseases and deaf. We have permanent solution to your hearing problem. Just contact us for the details regarding this.
Do you have any related hearing issue or you know someone with this issue? No matter the cause just tell him or her about International Hearing centre and your problem will be solved, we are still active in the service to humanity
Contact us on segun.ajayi@ihc-global.com Phone number 08032469862
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by francbadoo: 12:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by hawk05(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
segzeeboy:
Good day to you. This is International Hearing Centre situated in Yaba, Lagos state. We treat hearing related issue,diseases and deaf. We have permanent solution to your hearing problem. Just contact us for the details regarding this.
Do you have any related hearing issue or you know someone with this issue? No matter the cause just tell him or her about International Hearing centre and your problem will be solved
with the help of hearing aid or is it just normal solution??
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2015
segzeeboy:
Do you have any related hearing issue or you know someone with this issue? No matter the cause just tell him or her about International Hearing centre and your problem will be solved

With hearing aid or what?
Am interested.
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by segzeeboy: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2015
First screening exercise and test will be conducted to fix it. Drugs can also be used. Now any severe one then we will carry out test to determine the customized hearing aids to be used
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2015
segzeeboy:
First screening exercise and test will be conducted to fix it. Drugs can also be used. Now any severe one then we will carry out test to determine the customized hearing aids to be used

Like how much for the test and the hearing aid?
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by segzeeboy: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Like how much for the test and the hearing aid?

The screening is 5k but can be lower base on the number of clients. But there is no fixed price for the hearing aids because what Mr A can use may be differ for Mr B. So is a customized hearing aids for individuals base on the test carried out
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2015
segzeeboy:

The screening is 5k but can be lower base on the number of clients. But there is no fixed price for the hearing aids because what Mr A can use may be differ for Mr B. So is a customized hearing aids for individuals base on the test carried out

I want to know about the price range.
Just estimate an amount.
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by segzeeboy: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Just estimate an amount.
30k and above
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by segzeeboy: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Just estimate an amount.
we customize and produce them here in nigeria office
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
segzeeboy:

30k and above

Sure I will be test then fitted with the hearing aid, if it is compatible (works for me) then I will pay.

Please do me a favour by uploading at least a picture.

Thanks.
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
segzeeboy:

30k and above

Sure I will be tested, then fitted with the hearing aid, if it is compatible (works for me) then I will pay.

Please do me a favour by uploading at least a picture.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by segzeeboy: 3:20am On Oct 13, 2015
U mean a picture of testing person?
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
segzeeboy:
U mean a picture of testing person?

I mean pic of the hearing aid. And if you can include of a testing person, it won't be bad.
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by segzeeboy: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2015
These are the pictures of our centres and the clients well treated

Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
segzeeboy:

Please do you work at the hearing center?
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by segzeeboy: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Yes I worked there
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
segzeeboy:
Yes I worked there

I am going to come very soon. I stay in Port-Harcourt. Coming there needs planning. I have an Autistic Nephew. He does not talk, ten years old and he does not respond fast to therapy. I need your help in testing his ears and telling me if you think he has a hearing problem.

Hence he does not talk, response is difficult. I will get to you when I am coming with him.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by segzeeboy: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am going to come very soon. I stay in Port-Harcourt. Coming there needs planning. I have an Autistic Nephew. He does not talk, ten years old and he does not respond fast to therapy. I need your help in testing his ears and telling me if you think he has a hearing problem.

Hence he does not talk, response is difficult. I will get to you when I am coming with him.
thank you

Thanks for your response.
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by Taqueenboy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
segzeeboy:
Do you have any related hearing issue or you know someone with this issue? No matter the cause just tell him or her about International Hearing centre and your problem will be solved, we are still active in the service to humanity
segzeeboy:
segzeeboy:
is your center only in Lagos state ?
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by segzeeboy: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2018
We are in 4 states. Including Abuja and Enugu and Port Harcourt
Re: Solution To Hearing Problem by Eleganza33(f): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
segzeeboy:
We are in 4 states. Including Abuja and Enugu and Port Harcourt
cn i pm u av got some questions to ask

(1) (Reply)

Example Of Mild Soap In Nigeria / How To Remove Dark/black Spot On Your Face In A Month Guaranteed!!! / Health Benefits Of Henna Tree (laali)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.