Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k (2747 Views)

I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin / Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer / NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by TheOlusanjo(m): 5:47am On Nov 26, 2019
The menace of bleaching and skin toning has eaten deep into a large population of African ladies so much that they would do anything or pay any sum requested of them just to have the ‘laiskinned’.

In a video trending on social media, A Ghanaian man has revealed how ladies now get bleached instantly. In the video, a lady could be seen laying in a bath tub filled with water while another lady poured some greenish powder into the tub which began to make ripple effect like an unsettled water.

The lady went further by using a plastic cooking spoon to peel of the outer layer of  the lady submerged in the tub’s skin. The lady peeling off the skin could be heard advertising the process to ladies who are interested, reminding them that Christmas period is almost upon us.

It’s really a gory scene to watch, I literally became Squeamish after seeing the video, I’d advise a little viewer’s discretion tho.

Watch video here: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/see-how-ladies-now-wash-their-skin-to-become-white-instantly-for-just-n30k-video/

Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by ahnie: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Washing and setting!.
Only abnormal people bleaches!
The knuckles, elbows and ankles suffers the bleaching effects alot.

Looks like a peeled ginger!

2 Likes

Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by Kingpee2(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Looks like a dead boiled chicken waiting to be peeled...

3 Likes

Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by Omonken: 5:57am On Nov 26, 2019
Ladies, why? Are you trying to be wiser than God? Who has bewitched you into this?

3 Likes

Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by olu77(m): 6:07am On Nov 26, 2019
Inferiority complex is the reason why some men and women bleach their skin.

3 Likes

Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by popsy2(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2019
Nawa o.
Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by SunriseW(f): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2019
So sick
Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by yungbillionaire(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2019
This is the most sickening thing I've seen all month..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by sodiqapril(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2019
God!!!! If you just ate or you still plan to eat don't what that shxt..it's the most disgusting thing you will see this week. OP this is the secret of mercy aigbe, iyabo Ojo, Tonto dikeh you are revealing

1 Like

Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by Pr0cter: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Forget that bull shiit. The girl rubbed something on her body before being immersed in that water. Take a look at her legs, particularly her foot

1 Like

Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by yahoosurepass(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
tacha fans.....
Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
When I watched the video I was like "oh fu*k", people actually do sh*t like ds?, For what na
Re: See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k by knowhowk: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Help Interprete Widal Result / How to Get Original Chi Pendant For 25000 Naira / Natural Home Remedies For Keloids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.