Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

It's Easy To Build Your Own Bulk SMS Website By Yourself And Make.... - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / It's Easy To Build Your Own Bulk SMS Website By Yourself And Make.... (1108 Views)

Don’t Make It Easy For Them / Step By Step Guide To Building Your Own Bulk SMS Portal / How To Build Your Own Bulk SMS Website, With Your Own Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Easy To Build Your Own Bulk SMS Website By Yourself And Make.... by Esiri111(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yes, it is a fact that bulk SMS business is a very lucrative business for serious people, and it is possible to make up to 70K/mth that's why you see many people go in for it.

People must have realized that;
Not everyone reads Newspapers
Not Everyone watches TV
Not Everyone listens to Radio
But everyone reads SMS
so advertisements and information dissemination are now done via SMS

Over 20 million Nigerians send BULK SMS and people like you are being paid for that.

Now you don't need to Pay 15000 - 20000 to own a bulk SMS portal, I will show you how to do it yourself from scratch in EBook,

The book costs only N500

Tools which include;
1) The eBook
2) Joomla CMS
3) SMS Component
4) Bonus GSM Number generator

All for Just N2000
or you can buy only the eBook for N500

if you're interested call 08189149316 or click this link

esiriblog..in/

1 Like

Re: It's Easy To Build Your Own Bulk SMS Website By Yourself And Make.... by Okwori12(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Esiri111:
Yes, it is a fact that bulk SMS business is a very lucrative business for serious people, and it is possible to make up to 70K/mth that's why you see many people go in for it.

People must have realized that;
Not everyone reads Newspapers
Not Everyone watches TV
Not Everyone listens to Radio
But everyone reads SMS
so advertisements and information dissemination are now done via SMS

Over 20 million Nigerians send BULK SMS and people like you are being paid for that.

Now you don't need to Pay 15000 - 20000 to own a bulk SMS portal, I will show you how to do it yourself from scratch in EBook,

The book costs only N500

Tools which include;
1) The eBook
2) Joomla CMS
3) SMS Component
4) Bonus GSM Number generator

All for Just N2000
or you can buy only the eBook for N500

if you're interested call 08189149316 or click this link

esiriblog..in/
i need the EBOOK
Re: It's Easy To Build Your Own Bulk SMS Website By Yourself And Make.... by Esiri111(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2015
Okwori12:
i need the EBOOK
let's talk on whatsapp
Re: It's Easy To Build Your Own Bulk SMS Website By Yourself And Make.... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Just follow my link to build your very own Bulk SMS Site.

(1) (Reply)

Investors Or Partners Needed In Revamping Our Palm Kernel Oil Factory In Aba / Unlimited SMS - Send Unlimited Bulksms Without Credits/units @netsms.biz / Chinese Dredge Manufacturers/builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.