Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Five Days Left For 2014 Batch C Corps Members To Pass Out. Share Ur Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Five Days Left For 2014 Batch C Corps Members To Pass Out. Share Ur Experience (1207 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / 15 Corpers Who Are Happy To Pass Out / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Days Left For 2014 Batch C Corps Members To Pass Out. Share Ur Experience by Rapoo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
with heart full of joy on behalf of all 2014 C batch corps members, we wanna use this medium opportunity to thank alright God for his extra ordinary love and grace that he bestowed on us starting from nov 4th to this day oct 10th. We say may his name be praised forever more. As we about to enter another face of life, we also pray for his love, grace and favour altother. We gonna go from allawi to fat salary, from CDS to board meeting, from khaki to corporate wears, from jungle boot to italian shoes and from clearance to promotion. It shall be so in jesus name AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Five Days Left For 2014 Batch C Corps Members To Pass Out. Share Ur Experience by Shinelle(f): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yeah. .. I anticipate my Pop with great excitement but then I've not received September alawee and that is saddening ooo... heard some of my ppl av got October. .
hian!!

1 Like

Re: Five Days Left For 2014 Batch C Corps Members To Pass Out. Share Ur Experience by Rapoo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
hmmmm. I have gotton both sept and oct. Ur own is on the way. Allawi na sure bet... Still counting down grin
Re: Five Days Left For 2014 Batch C Corps Members To Pass Out. Share Ur Experience by steven777: 2:16am On Oct 14, 2015
Join the forum for job seekers, to assisting the youth with the latest online jobs advert, how to write a good CV/Cover letters that can land you a good job, Career tips and a lot more to talk about. In order to join the forum send a message to this number to be added the forum-07033994318
Re: Five Days Left For 2014 Batch C Corps Members To Pass Out. Share Ur Experience by queenfav(f): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Let me book space.Will download my full unedited experience in Ado ekiti,Ekiti state.In all,even though the useless ministry of justice did not pay me a dime,I still thank God for the experience.Good to go oooo.Na Godwin...
Re: Five Days Left For 2014 Batch C Corps Members To Pass Out. Share Ur Experience by Rapoo(m): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2015
Experience is the best teacher
Re: Five Days Left For 2014 Batch C Corps Members To Pass Out. Share Ur Experience by Rapoo(m): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2015
steven777:
Join the forum for job seekers, to assisting the youth with the latest online jobs advert, how to write a good CV/Cover letters that can land you a good job, Career tips and a lot more to talk about. In order to join the forum send a message to this number to be added the forum-07033994318

For free or is there any hidden charges??

(1) (Reply)

Graduate & NYSC Sterling Bank Youth Programme (YEDP) 2016 / Nysc: Suggestion On How To Better It / Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Shortlisted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.