Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more (99437 Views)

Latest MTN Awuf Offer For Free 100mb, 500mb, And 1GB Only On MTN Sim Cards / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by chibuzor05(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2015
aribitoye:
Has anyone noticed the way the data of that just4me package burns? I mean the 2gig for 1500. (*567*3*1#). I checked my balance yesterday night I had about 1155mb, I switched off my data and went to bed. This morning I switched on my data and read my WhatsApp messages. After a while, I checked ny data again and guess what I found there? 12mb!..pls who else noticed this thieving before I lambast them on customer care?

Bros i am a victim and i am still in tears till now. I am neglecting that sim till december, i will only be receiving calls with it. This is fraud in the highest order.....shame on MTN

3 Likes

Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by Heroboy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
This is fraud of the highest order. The 500mb I bought for N500 didn't even use 3 days.
The data recorded on my phone was 100mb and mtn said i've exhausted my data, can you imagine? Ain't trusting mtn no longer.
If we had a working and competent regulating body in Nigeria, these guys won't be taking us for granted like this.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by SlickM(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
chibuzor05:
Anybody that subscribed to this data plan is not doing him/her self any good. My 2gb data for N1.5k wasn't up to 200mb, after all the series of complain i did to different cc agent they didn't have any better ans to give. I rained abuses on them and promised them i will never allow even an enemy to fall for their tricks anymore. I still dey cry since yesterday till now
Eyaa... sorry about that. I'm usually very careful with my mtn line. The max I can have on my mtn sim is 200 naira at a time. They no dey use eye see airtime for persin phone

1 Like

Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Good one
Hope it will last
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by valarinz: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
So true, God go punish mtn i swear, i subbed for the 500mb two days ago and i haven't even used up more than 20mb and it stopped connecting last night, only for me to check my balance, and lo and behold, it was 0mb, i called their customer care line to complain and the useless agent was telling me that i have exhausted it. To give them benefit of doubt i subscribed again this morning to another 500mb for #500 plan and before i opened two pages on nairaland it stoppedconnecting again, only for me to check my data balance again and it was 0mb again, and all my airtime exhausted, i called their customer care agent back again and they told me that the records were yet to show up in their system, and i should call back in 24hrs time. Bloody thieves
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by bomasek(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na fraud,MTN ripped me off like kilode
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by samukiwo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
valarinz:
So true, God go punish mtn i swear, i subbed for the 500mb two days ago and i haven't even used up more than 20mb and it stopped connecting last night, only for me to check my balance, and lo and behold, it was 0mb, i called their customer care line to complain and the useless agent was telling me that i have exhausted it. To give them benefit of doubt i subscribed again this morning to another 500mb for #500 plan and before i opened two pages on nairaland it stoppedconnecting again, only for me to check my data balance again and it was 0mb again, and all my airtime exhausted, i called their customer care agent back again and they told me that the records were yet to show up in their system, and i should call back in 24hrs time. Bloody thieves

Same thing happened to me, I subscribed around 6:30pm yesterday, I didn't even use much data cos I had about 450mb left. It couldn't connect this morning so I checked my balance, what I found was 0mb. The rude customer care agent gave me same explanation they gave to you. I tire for MTN. I won't try this shit again.

1 Like

Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by chineduace(m): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2015
something seeming so good turned into nightmares...
this thing for make sense die...!!!!
500 MB subscription loaded around 11 pm with data off finished before 8 am.
meanwhile data was off oooooo

2 Likes

Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Out of curiosity, having known mtn, subscribed 500naira for 500mb with my android device, never opened a page, I transferred my sim to BB device, never opened a page. Any setting other than the default,
I checked my balance, I still have 500mb.
From complaints here, it comes to mtn raising money by all these conning to pay their contractors.
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
bomasek:
Na fraud,MTN ripped me off like kilode
MTN is raising money by all means greedily to pay their contractors and backlog of debts
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by lazinny(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
what is torrent,is it available on PC?
Of course it is, suggest you google it for more info
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by bomasek(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
indigene:

MTN is raising money by all means greedily to pay their contractors and backlog of debts
Guess I was caught up in the greedy quest to pay back debts
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by nifton(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
For hw long will this raping of Nigerians by MTN continue? What is NCC and EFCC doing abt this? What is the difference btw this and yahoo yahoo? Infact anything goes in this country,Can MTN try this in their home country and go unpunished? The worst is that our law makers does not even care since they are immune to all this rubbish.Definitely,I don give up for this Nation,evrithing is scam.
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by Horlawoomey(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
I wanted to save #200 but got my finger burnt, first time it was 500 mb that flew in 12 hours, now its 1000mb. I called those idiots, only to be told that I have exhausted the data. If they know they have no capability of the promo, why announce it to reap people off. Very sickening.
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by CharlyNick: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
good one
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by OGeeKush(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
i wonder why ppl still fall into this mtn trick.... make i tell you, if u want to subscribe for any mtn data bundle and it is not available in their service menu when u dial *123# or it doesnt have a shortcode that ur gonna send to 131, just forget it.... ts a SCAM

btw, sorry for ur losses! PEACE smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by andivirus: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2015
I subscribed to the MTN #500 for 500mb data plan and experienced the same data wiped problem. I tried using it yesterday, and it is browsing well and fast again.
To check your data balance dial *567*3*3*2*3# or dial the usual code of *567*3*3# for subscription, and select option '2' send and option '3' to check balance.
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by louiskay(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2015
Mtn are the conners of the Year..... I subbed for 500mb and after 3 days I had 180 MB left just a day after seeing 180, I was shocked to see 6 MB left... I was shocked Ooooo... The whole 500mb did not even survive a 5 days training wit me
paradoxically, I do use 20 MB given to pulse subscribers for more than 3 days....
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by chineduace(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Hello guys,
i dont know if it's only me but my Lost MB miraculously appeared on my phone today.

I subscribed for 500 MB on Thursday midnight, it vanished by morning of Friday (with data off).

Does anyone have same experience...
check your balance and lets keep up the good work: *559*4# or *567*3*3*2*3#
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2015
chineduace:
Hello guys,
i dont know if it's only me but my Lost MB miraculously appeared on my phone today.

I subscribed for 500 MB on Thursday midnight, it vanished by morning of Friday (with data off).

check your balance and lets keep up the good work: *559*4#.

Bro,
does it mean that the data zapping has been rectified?
it is the only thing preventing me from subscribing.
Counting on your honest reply.
Thanks
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by chineduace(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
slimz10:

Bro,
does it mean that the data zapping has been rectified?
it is the only thing preventing me from subscribing.
Counting on your honest reply.
Thanks

thats why i posted it to inform those who have subscribed to testify, i have given mine, others should give theirs...

no issues with the data so far.
I also assisted another to subscribe this morning and no issues so far...

If it has been rectified, this will be the best ever data subscription in Naija... so guys, lets see this thread to the end
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by chineduace(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
From other threads about this, the issue has been rectified... people are getting these MB's back
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
chineduace:

thats why i posted it to inform those who have subscribed to testify, i have given mine, others should give theirs...

no issues with the data so far.
I also assisted another to subscribe this morning and no issues so far...

If it has been rectified, this will be the best ever data subscription in Naija... so guys, lets see this thread to the end
Thanks.
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by Selwin256(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
MTN to other network nko?
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by vicque(f): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
chineduace:
Hello guys,

check your balance and lets keep up the good work: *559*4# or *567*3*3*2*3#

Hi chineduace... I am experiencing the same thing.. I subscribed on Thursday for 500mb and I didn't open more than 2pages on nairaland and all I saw was 5MB as balance ... My jaw dropped ...
I have been follwing the thread and complaint of others...... I just dialed *559*4# and my data has been restored...
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by chineduace(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
vicque:

Hi chineduace... I am experiencing the same thing.. I subscribed on Thursday for 500mb and I didn't open more than 2pages on nairaland and all I saw was 5MB as balance ... My jaw dropped ...
I have been follwing the thread and complaint of others...... I just dialed *559*4# and my data has been restored...
thats what i'm talking about,
this is good news,
MTN has won the data battle if this sails tru
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by bomasek(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Seems the data has been restored though I called customer care and complained bitterly.
Re: MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good move by mtn.
Others will be forced to tow their line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Top 13 Sites To Download HD Movies For Free / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.