Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Biko What Would You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Biko What Would You Do? (1050 Views)

Please Read My Application Letter Biko! / Biko, Whose Daughter Is This?? / Biko, What Is Going On Here? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biko What Would You Do? by miim1991(f): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
One day, two of my friends came visiting and we decided to go out on a picnic,along with my little brother. After packing the food and all we needed, we set off to a quite seaside. After chatting for few minutes, we decided to eat and began unpacking the basket which has the food in it, only for us to
discover we forgot the spoons at home.

I told my little brother to go get it while we wait. He replied with disapproval saying  "I know u want to trick me so you can all eat the whole food before  I get back".  I promised him we would wait for his arrival, but he disagreed.

After much persuasion and promises, he decided to go. My friends and I started chatting to whirl away time and wait for my brother's arrival. After 2hrs, there was no sign of him. 4hrs went by, and I began wondering what could have delayed him because the distance between our house and the seaside can be covered within 30mins.

My friends and I are already going hungry but we decided to wait a little longer for my brother's return. After 5hrs, the hunger was so unbearable that we decided to eat with our hands. As we were about eating, we heard a rumble in a nearby bush and there,my brother appeared from behind
a tree shouting "I said it, I knew u would eat the food before  I return, I'M NOT GOING AGAIN".

Please  if you were in my shoes or your younger brother actually did this , what will u do to your brother.........?
Visit www.miimisdiary.com
For inspiration,lifestyle, and other fun stuff
Re: Biko What Would You Do? by braimeddy: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
Very easy. The boy will surely not eat from the food again. But ehn d boy stupidity no be here o. How will he be in hideout for over 5hrs. His punishment is for him not to eat the food.
Re: Biko What Would You Do? by Sunexy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nonsense..u jst gave a tale our teachers use to tell us in sec schl...
Abi u wan lie??
undecided
Re: Biko What Would You Do? by kenir(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
I go flog d curse wer d folo am comot for him body

(1) (Reply)

Can Men B Like This? / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: What State Is This Person From? (see Photo) / How To Identify A Man From The Middle Belt Area Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.