Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (80679 Views)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 12, 2015
DuchessLily:

Eyaahh... What are these ones saying?? undecided undecided

If these ur comments are in answer to my post, Then I guess u read my post inside down or something
Ofcourse i do, except if you meant another thing from what you wrote there.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by DuchessLily(f): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2015
chisco82:

Ofcourse i do, except if you meant another thing from what you wrote there.

Of course u do?? What part of my comment there requires an "of course I do" answer?? undecided shocked

U see what I said about u reading "inside down, upside down , downside up" grin. *smh*
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
DuchessLily:

Of course u do?? What part of my comment there requires an "of course I do" answer?? undecided shocked

U see what I said about u reading "inside down, upside down , downside up" grin. *smh*
Then I guess u read my post inside down or something
The bolded was your coment and like u said i read it "inside down", not "upside down" so to me i took that ur inside down as digging into ur coment. Not upside down.
Think b/4 u write. kiss
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by DuchessLily(f): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
chisco82:

Then I guess u read my post inside down or something
The bolded was your coment and like u said i read it "inside down", not "upside down" so to me i took that ur inside down as digging into ur coment. Not upside down.
Think b/4 u write. kiss

Nope ! U should think and read again and again b4 u write grin

Don't blow me kiss joorr tongue
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by slimfit1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
anwo247:
DSP Alams is corrupt and Buhari is equally corrupt.

I have no record of anyone that died as a result of Alams utterances, inactions or actions. But a lot of Nigerians have died because of Buhari.

Yes, all Nigerian politicians are Corrupt and all are thieves. Send me the name of anyone you know that can claim to be a saint. The answer is NONE.

The essence of saying RIP to the dead is not to concur or accept their deeds while alive. It simply reminds us of our general mortality roll call. It's a time of reconsideration, a time of reflection, a time of iterative personal reckoning, and ofcourse a time to forge ahead.

To continue to rejoice on the death or inglorious departure of any soul is what I will never do. Not even my enemy.

Here I say, RIP DSP Alams!

Well he died because of Jonathan's failed government and his as well. Go and learn about good governance before you type senseless trash.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
DuchessLily:

Nope ! U should think and read again and again b4 u write grin

Don't blow me kiss joorr tongue
I don't expect you to submit to that, save ur ego. No wahalla. Hahaha!
Meanwhile many are hungry for that kiss oo.
Oh! I forgot as a babe u got to do shakara first. kiss more
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by dapsonlou(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Calebsky:

Very typical of an average Niger deltan, especially the ijaw political class.

Must of them Grow up Poor, Democracy Made them Rich. All the Enjoyment them missed out on as a child, the live it up as an Adult.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Sprintson(m): 4:48am On Oct 13, 2015
We should have a healthy respect for the dead, I hate the fact that he looted but there are others who are far worse than him living fly; he was a thief but was exposed coz he had issues with the then sitting president..he stole but now he's dead and its bad wishing people dead....RATHER WE SHOULD USE THE AMPLE TIME TO LEARN THAT GOD OWNS OUR LIVES and ALL IS VANITY
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by simdam500(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Poo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.