Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna (23505 Views)

93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? / 24-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Living With HIV Narrates How She Found Out Her Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
I just found this interesting story on Twitter, guys. Twitter user Tata Bala, a former lesbian living in Kaduna took to Mutan Arewa Inc's timeline to tell how she got 'initiated' into lesbianism while in secondary school. And how quickly it escalated till she got delivered after sinking so deep into the lifestyle years later. Things were so bad for Tata up to the point that she had a married woman as her lover.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/former-nigerian-lesbian-narrates-how.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Read these tweets from very bottom to top

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
still read this set bottom to top

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by SeverusSnape(m): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Queen Amina college is notorious for lesbianism.

...Most of the girls are baaaad!

Men have been raped in that school on several occasions.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Zzyco: 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
God help you
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Tallesty1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
I thought they were born that wayundecided

12 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by uboma(m): 3:16am On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Any single sex school here in Nigeria are breeding places for homosexuality and lesbianism.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 11, 2015
bottom to top yet again

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 11, 2015
bottom to top

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2015
more bottom to top

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Seun(m): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Unfortunately for this poor lady, it cannot be cured. Only suppressed. Scientists in the West could not find a cure, so they had to accept and embrace it. It may take 5, 50, or 500 years, but we will eventually have to do the same. Some people are bi and as such may have a "choice", though.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Seun:
[s]Unfortunately for this poor lady, it cannot be cured. Only suppressed. Scientists in the West could not find a cure, so they had to accept and embrace it. It may take 5, 50, or 500 years, but we will eventually have to do the same. Some people are bi and as such may have a "choice", though[/s].
It is a disease, and it can be cured.

Want prove?
Re read the op's write up

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Ahmed4002(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2015
MuhdG:

Want prove?

You can chop ban for 10 years. It's Seun comment that you strike like that.
Your banning is loading
Lol tongue

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2015
Ahmed4002:

You can chop ban for 10 years. It's Seun comment that you strike like that.
Your banning is loading
Lol tongue
Hahahah. E no fit. The guy dey fear me!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2015
Shey you know say na Oga Seun post be that. Hmm. #ban loading 5%
MuhdG:

Hahahah. E no fit. The guy dey fear me!

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Aminat508(f): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2015
MuhdG:

Want prove?
Ban loading tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Sveen: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2015
MuhdG:

Want prove?
Homosexuality is not a disease and cannot be cured. It will take self discipline and inclination to quit the act.

If you call Homosexuality a disease, what then is masturbation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2015
Sveen:
Homosexuality is not a disease and cannot be cured. It will take self discipline and inclination to quit the act.

If you call Homosexuality a disease, what then is masturbation?
Homosexuality and masturbation are diseases.

Take it or leave it.

I don't have to explain anything to you

3 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Nuellah02:
Shey you know say na Oga Seun post be that. Hmm. #ban loading 5%
Ha. Una too dey fear.

Se.un no fit do me anything.
Ask am na! I be im master

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Sveen: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2015
MuhdG:

Take it or leave it.

Yeah. I don't remember demanding for an explanation, I'm only lecturing you about what is right and what not.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Ban loading tongue grin
Heheh. Na u go ban me?
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Sveen:
Yeah. I don't remember demanding for an explanation, I'm only lecturing you about what is right and what not.
Keep your lecturing to yourself. I do not care for it
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Sveen: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2015
MuhdG:

Keep your lecturing to yourself. I do not care for it
I didn't expect any less, afterall, knowledge is pain.

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Sveen:
I didn't expect any less, afterall, knowledge is pain.
Okay, noted.
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by AleAirHub(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Really!!!. I never new that, the school was just 5 minutes work down to my formal school[ Wilson International School,Kakuri.].. Infact students from those school's look like Saint all though I visited my friend that school over there.
Bravo
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by SeverusSnape(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2015
AleAirHub:

Really!!!. I never new that, the school was just 5 minutes work down to my formal school[ Wilson International School,Kakuri.].. Infact students from those school's look like Saint all though I visited my friend that school over there.
Bravo
I know that school very well. Most of them are bad Girls, I've heard tales of men being raped in that school. Looking at the girls, you'd think they are all mother Theresa.
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by DaBullIT(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2015
QA College?

Abeg bone story grin grin

Followed by FGC K(federal govt girls college kaduna)
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by christinie(f): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2015
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Seun:
Unfortunately for this poor lady, it cannot be cured. Only suppressed. Scientists in the West could not find a cure, so they had to accept and embrace it. It may take 5, 50, or 500 years, but we will eventually have to do the same. Some people are bi and as such may have a "choice", though.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by AleAirHub(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I know that school very well. Most of them are bad Girls, I've heard tales of men being raped in that school. Looking at the girls, you'd think they are all mother Theresa.
Lol. Then how about Christ Ambassador College, Sabo T. I Was Also A Student Over There. Infact We Are Born Again In That School grin grin
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by SeverusSnape(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2015
AleAirHub:

Lol. Then how about Christ Ambassador College, Sabo T. I Was Also A Student Over There. Infact We Are Born Again In That School grin grin
Christ Ambassador is far much better. Did you know Victory Academy, Kakuri?... That school is something else, up till today.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by AleAirHub(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Christ Ambassador is far much better. Did you know Victory Academy, Kakuri?... That school is something else, up till today.
Lol.... I did one semester in that school before I finally relocated.... But the musilm sisters in that school, were hotter than fire ooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by FincoApps(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
It's not dude. It is just like saying smoking is a disease. shocked

MuhdG:

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-south Leads In HIV Prevalence, Northwest Lowest / Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.