Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Recommending A Water Vendor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Recommending A Water Vendor (833 Views)

Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel!!! / Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. / Where Can I Buy A Water Pumping Machine Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommending A Water Vendor by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 11, 2015
I'm going to be careful on my reccomendations going forward but I definitely need to give a shout out to this vendor.

He has excellent price, at least compared to what my builder quoted for me, and most important of all he was timely, no drama, non flaky and has excellent customer service.

So if you need water delivery around Elebu area you should consider reaching out to him.

1 Like

Re: Recommending A Water Vendor by mufutau55(m): 1:18am On Oct 11, 2015
Why not think of Borehole instead of water supply?

Hajji M.
Re: Recommending A Water Vendor by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 11, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Baby steps Sir, baby steps grin

"Owun ni ka jeran pe lenu, onfa ofun ni oje".
Re: Recommending A Water Vendor by Beulah09: 2:11am On Oct 11, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

A well will do!!!
Re: Recommending A Water Vendor by mufutau55(m): 2:19am On Oct 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Baby steps Sir, baby steps grin
"Owun ni ka jeran pe lenu, onfa ofun ni oje".

OK. Got it, I like your steps. I thought you have other things in mind, knowing you. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Recommending A Water Vendor by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 11, 2015
mufutau55:

OK. Got it, I like your steps. I thought you have other things in mind, knowing you. smiley

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir, I've placed the project on a deliberate haste to get to a sealed structure.

Now that compound is secured, the process is soak aways, fill the foundation, pour the foundation slab, raise the building perimeter walls, roof the structure, add windows and doors. Anything that doesn't add directly to these goes into the parking lot. It pains me that I have to do the soakaways but it adds directly to filling the foundation. Once I go past the expense of the water for the german floor then the rest of the water usage will be minimal.
Re: Recommending A Water Vendor by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Beulah09:

A well will do!!!

Not for me personally and also not for my area specifically being that it's sitting on a rocky outcrop.

I'm okay with the water supply scheme in the short term.
Re: Recommending A Water Vendor by mufutau55(m): 2:43am On Oct 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thank you Sir, I've placed the project on a deliberate haste to get to a sealed structure.

Now that compound is secured, the process is soak aways, fill the foundation, pour the foundation slab, raise the building perimeter walls, roof the structure, add windows and doors. Anything that doesn't add directly to these goes into the parking lot. It pains me that I have to do the soakaways but it adds directly to filling the foundation. Once I go past the expense of the water for the german floor then the rest of the water usage will be minimal.

I surely commend you sir. You have been doing good. Yes, the best way is to fill that foundation with laterite and cap it; and the laterite from the soakaway will surely help to cut some of the cost... I also had mine dug so are many other peoples for several years before actually cementing it.
Once again, you are doing very well, and I meant it.

Hajji M.
Re: Recommending A Water Vendor by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 11, 2015
mufutau55:

I surely commend you sir. You have been doing good. Yes, the best way is to fill that foundation with laterite and cap it; and the laterite from the soakaway will surely help to cut some of the cost... I also had mine dug so are many other peoples for several years before actually cementing it.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir.

But please have no doubt that it's only possible with leadership from you and others in the diaspora who walk the talk and also selflessly share their projects that spurs some of us along. And also thanks to the professionals like Spyder880, Aventures, etc who shares there projects and shows us how homes are built in Nigeria.
Re: Recommending A Water Vendor by mufutau55(m): 3:12am On Oct 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thank you Sir.

But please have no doubt that it's only possible with leadership from you and others in the diaspora who walk the talk and also selflessly share their projects that spurs some of us along. And also thanks to the professionals like Spyder880, Aventures, etc who shares there projects and shows us how homes are built in Nigeria.

Yes Sir. I am really glad we have ALL become one family thru this Properties Forum.
And RESPECT to all the Professionals who have shared their knowledge here to help others.

Hajji M.
Re: Recommending A Water Vendor by seunt4ut(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

@EgunMogaji
Hello Sir.
How are you doing today? With due respect sir I do like to get to know you if there's opportunity and I will treasure it greatly. I've been reading some of your post on here and I can tell that you have touched people's live positively. With your wisdom. I've picked a lot from your wisdom. I just have to tell you that you are a blessed to this community.

Have a great day sir.
Taiwo.
Re: Recommending A Water Vendor by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
seunt4ut:

@EgunMogaji
Hello Sir.
How are you doing today? With due respect sir I do like to get to know you if there's opportunity and I will treasure it greatly. I've been reading some of your post on here and I can tell that you have touched people's live positively. With your wisdom. I've picked a lot from your wisdom. I just have to tell you that you are a blessed to this community.

Have a great day sir.
Taiwo.

I sent you an email.

Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Nagarta Furniture / For Sale:filling-station At Orita-aperin Ibadan / Pacis Multiplex Limited Is Ready To Take Property Risks On Behalf Of Its Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.