Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Is There Proof That Alamieyeseigha Is Really dead? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There Proof That Alamieyeseigha Is Really dead? (493 Views)

Is John Cena Really Dead(pics) / Is Alameiseigha Really Dead? / (photos) Did Alamieyeseigha Really Dress Like A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Proof That Alamieyeseigha Is Really dead? by NimiMudi: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2015
I felt sad and almost shed tears when I saw the news, his picture and all. On a second thought, I casted my mind on his antecedent and became cynical about this whole news.
This was(is) a man that dressed as a woman to escape the arm of the law.
I have read two of his profiles; one says he served as retired DSP in the Nigerian Police, while the other says the airforce.
There is news of the UK requesting he (Alamieyeseigha) be extradicted for another trial. Worthy of note is that the presidential pardon granted him has no effect on the UK's government and what the Nigerian judiciary could not do in the case of James Ibori, the UK court has propmtly put the man behind bars.

Could this news of Alamieyeseigha's death be a "Machiavellian" scheme?
We are in an age where all sorts of things go up in the print and electronic media as news items. Post autopsy picture of his body taken by a number of photo journalist and a press statement by credible authorities would be suffiecient for now to tone down my doubts.
Just my thoughts, I could be wrong but men are capable of many schemes. Let me knw if u feel the same way.

(1) (Reply)

How To Say "No" To Anyone Without Feeling Guilty / The Way Bloggers Report News These Days / Pleasant Embarrassment From Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.