Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Photos From Late Ooni Of Ife Son's White Wedding In London - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos From Late Ooni Of Ife Son's White Wedding In London (1354 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Help!!! Should I Go On With My White Wedding? / Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Late Ooni Of Ife Son's White Wedding In London by amakoro(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Prince Adegbite Sijuwade, one of the Sons of the late Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuade got married to his heartthrob, TV personality and host, Marcy Dolapo Oni.

Their white wedding took place today in London.We wish them a happy married life.

Remember their traditional wedding ceremony took place in August two days after the death of Adegbite's dad the Ooni of Ife. SEE More PICTURES
http://amarachia..co.uk/2015/10/dolapo-oni-and-adegbite-sijuwade-late.html

Re: Photos From Late Ooni Of Ife Son's White Wedding In London by macolino(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2015
Congrats
Re: Photos From Late Ooni Of Ife Son's White Wedding In London by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
But the guy is old o!

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not Child Labour? (photos) / My Father Is Turning Fifty Next Month. I Don't Know What To Gift Him. / A Mad Man Told Me I Would Die...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.