Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is This What Christ Did? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This What Christ Did? (544 Views)

Christ Did Not Come To Destroy The Law Or The Prophets / Appreciate What Christ Has Done For You- March 23, 2016 / God Instructs In The Gospel Of Christ...did You Obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Christ Did? by montanaguy(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2015
I am not a fan of all this mushroom churches that claims they see vision. Infact, I don't attend church. I pray quietly on my own and give alms to the blinds and lames. Do not judge me because not everyone that attends a church is a christian. My wife has this so called prophetic ministry she do attend from time to time though she is a catholic. She bought a cd plate of this prophet during one of his crusade and persisted that I watch with her. In the crusade, the prophet healed all manner of sicknesses. My wife convinced me to follow her to the church for counseling. She disturbed my sleep at 5am. We both prepared and left for the church. On getting there, people were ready sited waiting for the prophet. A certain sister came and announced that if you did not come with the cd plate, you won't see the prophet. My wife had to take a bike back home to bring the cd plate. The sister asked about my own cd plate. I told her that I and my wife already have one because we are seen the prophet together. She said no way. Each person one cd plate. I now asked her what would I be doing with same two cd plates when we already have one? She said its a must otherwise we won't see the man of God. I waz forced to buy another plate. Later she came for registration. Each person to register with 1k. People from a far place paid 2k and above. I insisted that I and my wife are one therefore, one registration. The sister refused. I had to pay 2k. As prayer waz going on, the man of God arrived and went straight into his office preparing to start seen people. Before then, I counted four times that we gave offering. Announcement was made that those who came from far place should see the man of God before we who were there as early as 5am. Those ones paid higher and were giving a vip treatment. When it waz our turn, the sister collected our phones, switched it off and kept them. She passed a bucket for us to drop our offering before going into the Pastor's office. I waz like asking myself, how many times person go give offering here? I tried to ask but kept it to myself. When we finally entered, the Prophet started by asking me questions which annoyed me somehow because a true prophet of God don't start prophesy by asking question. He will tell you who you are, where you are coming from and why you are there. To cut d story short, after prophesy, he mentioned things that will be required to pray for me. A sisier sited by the corner waz jotting them down. Later I went to meet her and she told me that everything required will cost me 35k. I said is that all, she said yes. I told her I waz coming and left with my wife. My wife waz even battled at the outrageous money required for just a prayer. I begin to ask, so if someone who is an applicant has problem that requires him or her going to all this men of God, he or she will die in his problem because he does not have money? If Christ waz like this, he could nt have done all he did to mankind. Where is the bible portion that says, freely I waz given and freely I give.
Re: Is This What Christ Did? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2015
My brother there is no man of God. Use your mouth pray for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Christ Did? by laurenziz6(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2015
[size=20pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]
Re: Is This What Christ Did? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2015
they are every where they have different means of extorting money from congregations. innocent worshippers hmm
Re: Is This What Christ Did? by Shollyps(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
..religion is a scam

(1) (Reply)

What Famous Non-muslims Said About Islam And Prophet Muhammad PBUH / The Wealthiest Pastors In The World / Holy Ghost Congress: Prominent Clerics Hold Special Prayer For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.