Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Gen 6: 1-4, A Baby Christian Needs Help. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen 6: 1-4, A Baby Christian Needs Help. (717 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife / Lai Mohammed Cradles A Baby He Met While Flying Economy Class (Photos) / Gen 6: 1-4, A Baby Christian Needs Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen 6: 1-4, A Baby Christian Needs Help. by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2015
last week a colleague poited out this portion of the bible to me which talked about the sons of GOD taken the daughters of men as wives. my questions are: since no marriage in heaven why would the sons of GOD engaged in that and what was the end result of those sons of GOD that did the act? thanks..
Re: Gen 6: 1-4, A Baby Christian Needs Help. by raayah(f): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2015
ShobayoEmma:
last week a colleague poited out this portion of the bible to me which talked about the sons of GOD taken the daughters of men as wives. my questions are: since no marriage in heaven why would the sons of GOD engaged in that and what was the end result of those sons of GOD that did the act? thanks..

Ask God for deeper understanding of the bible.

1 Like

Re: Gen 6: 1-4, A Baby Christian Needs Help. by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2015
I can tell u but without bible verses.

The sons of God there were angels sent to survey the earth and give report back to God but they saw the daughters of the earth and fell in love with them..
Had sex and gave birth to giants.

And they were abandoned and locked up in abyss
Re: Gen 6: 1-4, A Baby Christian Needs Help. by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
I can tell u but without bible verses.

The sons of God there were angels sent to survey the earth and give report back to God but they saw the daughters of the earth and fell in love with them..
Had sex and gave birth to giants.

And they were abandoned and locked up in abyss
but sons of GOD are incapable of sin.
Re: Gen 6: 1-4, A Baby Christian Needs Help. by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
ShobayoEmma:
but sons of GOD are incapable of sin.

Which ones?

Have you forgotten that they are not God and Lucifer was once a member before he sinned?

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening / 116 Things That Cause Cancer / Ministerial Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.