Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2030 Views)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Hasselbaink: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has been accused of being behind the death of first civilian governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Dieprieye Alamieyesiegha, who passed away in Port-Harcourt just yesterday evening.

A socio-cultural organisation, Izon Brotherhood in the Diaspora, which made this known in a statement widely distributed to the media from Germany yesterday said the recent extradition notice by the United Kingdom aggravated the health of the former governor and his subsequent death.

Alamieyesiegha’s health was said to have deteriorated and rushed to a private hospital in Port-Harcourt where he slipped into comma as doctors were said to have battled to save his life until he passed on.

Spokesman of the group, Arc. Pere Jones, however, lambasted the APC which he claimed was behind the recent extradition notice that must have aggravated the health of former Ijaw leader who allegedly died of heart attack.

Jones condemned the alleged role of the APC which reportedly influenced the inclusion of Alamieyesiegha’s name among those wanted by the UK government even after going through the whole legal hurdles of prosecution, conviction and later pardoned.

Jones was particularly critical of the role allegedly played by some Ijaw sons whom he accused of working hand-in-hand with the APC to undermine the Ijaw nation.

“Clearly, it’s a shame to all our Ijaw brothers who are in league with the APC, witchhunting and working against their fellow Ijaw brothers ans sisters, being singled out for alleged corruption charges. They should be ashamed of themselves. Frankly no Ijaw man worth his salt should have anything to do with APC. With what they have done to our dear leader, Alamieyesiegha, no right thinking son or daughter of Ijaw extraction should be seen associating with the APC. His death is really unfortunate”, he stated.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/apc-behind-alamieyeseighas-death-group-alleges/
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Greyworld: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
After state pardon he is still wanted in the UK. That's really funny. However I don't know if that is allowed or happens else where.

1 Like

Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by modath(f): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Greyworld:
After state pardon he is still wanted in the UK. That's really funny. However I don't know if that is allowed or happens else where.

Did the UK govt Pardon him

It is not a kangaroo Republic like our dear Nation..

3 Likes

Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Greyworld: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
modath:

Did the UK govt Pardon him

It is not a kangaroo Republic like our dear Nation..
I am not sure the UK govt. Pardoned him but what exactly did he commit against them?
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Bolade005: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
APC killed Felix Okugbe too.

APC is responsible for every deaths recorded since May 29.

As a matter of fact, APC is also responsible for the suspension of FIFA President, Sepp Blatter.

You scallywags. Mtscheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Pavore9: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Is this not laughable, they should also include the UK Government for also being responsible. Clean hands and a pure heart fears no accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by modath(f): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Greyworld:

I am not sure the UK govt. Pardoned him but what exactly did he commit against them?

Are you being mischievous or you really don't know?
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by lekan29ice(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bolade005:
APC is also responsible for the suspension of FIFA President, Sepp Blatter. Idiots.

Don't mind them joor.... APC is the reason why Chelsea has been losing...

4 Likes

Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Bolade005: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
lekan29ice:
Don't mind them joor.... APC is the reason why Chelsea has been losing...
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Greyworld:

He took the proceeds of illegal gotten wealth to launder in their financial system, which is a serious offence there

3 Likes

Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Greyworld: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
modath:

Are you being mischievous or you really don't know?

I knw nai I dey ask yu?
I don't know, seriously.
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
APC gave Deziani Cancer too! Very soon, they will kill her also.

1 Like

Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
"You this man!"
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by mightyhaze: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
dis is insensitiv! V insensitiv

1 Like

Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by permsec: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
No mind that guy. But i no go quote you any where!
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by AdeniyiA(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hasselbaink:

“Clearly, it’s a shame to all our Ijaw brothers who are in league with the APC, witchhunting and working against their fellow Ijaw brothers ans sisters, being singled out for alleged corruption charges. They should be ashamed of themselves. Frankly no Ijaw man worth his salt should have anything to do with APC. With what they have done to our dear leader, Alamieyesiegha, no right thinking son or daughter of Ijaw extraction should be seen associating with the APC. His death is really unfortunate”, he stated.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/apc-behind-alamieyeseighas-death-group-alleges/

Trashy comments, angry

Fight against corruption won't be won if we continue to attach ethnic sentiments ,unless we're beneficiaries of such demeaning endeavour

1 Like

Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by modath(f): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Greyworld:

I knw nai I dey ask yu?
I don't know, seriously.

Money laundering. ... I have attached a link so you can really understand why it is a major crime...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_laundering
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Baawaa(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
If APC killed Alamieyesiaya,former minister of petroleum in the hospital about to die and more of them to die.Then,APC can kill corruptions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
mightyhaze:

How? Are you okay?
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Greyworld: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
kropotkin2:
He took the proceeds of illegal gotten wealth to launder in their financial system, which is a serious offence there

I believe the said money was not gotten from their country. I also want to believe that in their uprightness they have returned the money to Nigeria and hence purge themselves of this illegally gotten wealth.
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by sweetgala(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Greyworld:

The state pardon itself is not justifiable; the man was accused of fraud and looting of state funds. He is also wanted in the UK for absconding and an attempt to nullify justice. Even if the UK government don't charhebhim for the crime he has done time for in Nigeria, the charge of leaving the country without permission and staying the application of justice can be brought against him.

If he is innocent he would happily board a plane to UK
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Flye: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
It is funny that they don't think about mortal life b4 they act with their selfishness and cruelty.

Is it not better to use the state resources to develop his state, create a better life for his own people and die knowing fully well that he has touched the life of many.

Now people are creating symperty for him by all means, I wonder the kind of human being supporting some poeple that never meant well for his people, Nigeria is just a crazy world, if not why will some poeple care about looters who really thus not care about them.

Honestly we have a long way to go because many have brain but can't use it.
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
APC are the ones that allowed arse-anal defeat my team(man-utd).
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Greyworld: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
sweetgala:

The state pardon itself is not justifiable; the man was accused of fraud and looting of state funds. He is also wanted in the UK for absconding and an attempt to nullify justice. Even if the UK government don't charhebhim for the crime he has done time for in Nigeria, the charge of leaving the country without permission and staying the application of justice can be brought against him.

If he is innocent he would happily board a plane to UK
Well the guy has gone..... Let the Uk n US hurriedly pick the likes of Buruji now.
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by modath(f): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
mightyhaze:

You lots should drop the false piety!!

Na wash... angry
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by modath(f): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Greyworld:

I believe the said money was not gotten from their country. I also want to believe that in their uprightness they have returned the money to Nigeria and hence purge themselves of this illegally gotten wealth.

No talk this kain thing for public ooo, you are talking like an accomplice & could be lynched ...

I'm sure you didn't open that link, if you don't read stuff, how do you want to feed your mind so you don't harbor this kind of debasing thought, let alone put it into words next time??
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by sweetgala(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
mightyhaze:

What is insensitive is the many Nigerians your fellow citizens who have died from accidents on poor Nigerian roads , at the hands of armed criminals because of poor security , on hospital beds because of shortage or absence of modern medical equipment and facilities ; all these are situations that a nation corrects by investing funds in good safe roads, adequate policing and provision of employment for youths , and adequate health care.

When an individual in a position of authority abuses the trust disposed in him/her Nigerians can get hurt and die. I have no pity for Alams or Deziani they are reaping the fruits of their evil labour, the many mothers who have cried over the corpse of a dead child, and souls of those who have gone to bed embittered and hungry can never give them rest.

Their actions bring hardship and pain into the worlds of many Nigerians so they can never have peace as God lives.

They are not alone, and every Nigerian who does evil through fraud should know this , death shall bequeath them with shame
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by sweetgala(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Greyworld:

Well the guy has gone..... Let the Uk n US hurriedly pick the likes of Buruji now.

Buruji is the way, he does not have any immunity
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Greyworld: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
modath:

No talk this kain thing for public ooo, you are talking like an accomplice & could be lynched ...
How yu mean? My only concern here is 2 know if Nigerian government is recoverin those loots and not just havin foreign government try n jail her citizens.

Just so yu knw I don't like our politicans.
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by mightyhaze: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

How? Are you okay?
not quite! I hurt deeply wen I see supposed human beings in ds mental state. Where art thy humanity? Ur baskin in a fellow woman's breast cancer story?? Ndo!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by modath(f): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Greyworld:

How yu mean? My only concern here is 2 know if Nigerian government is recoverin those loots and not just havin foreign government try n jail her citizens.

Just so yu knw I don't like our politicans.

You still didn't read the gist about money laundering but so we can stop the back & forth.

The heartbreaking thing about thiis crime is that the country where the money was taken to launder is at liberty to keep it if they so desire.. Do you know some of Abacha's loots are still being kept by the swiss govt? & there is absolutely nothing we can do but BEG!

I believe, it was only the properties that the Nigerian govt was able to sell, the bank accounts & 3m pounds or so wasn't released.

Same with Ibori's loot...

They use our money too develop their country.

No matter what anyone says about Jagaban, his investments are here.. sad
Re: Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death by DaBullIT(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
The FACT that GEJ gave him a PARDON in the FIRST PLACE should RAISE EYE BROWS

But then , he's a son of the soil , i better run before his people catch me

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Justice Kolawole Said While Granting Dokpesi Bail...lere OLAYINKA / GEJ Teaches Buhari And APC Members Democracy 101- Pix / Biafra: Over 1,000 Of Our Members Killed Since Kanu’s Arrest, Detention— IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.