Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno (3636 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri / Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by dainformant(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2015
The Islamic State ISIS affiliated Boko Haram terror group has released a footage showing fighters repelling military advance in Borno state. Here are some photos gotten from the video.....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/isis-affiliated-boko-haram-militants.html

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2015
grin

APC and lies

Who is truly winning the war.?

8 Likes

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by mightyhaze: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
kissNice green background. Borno has gat nice vegetation kiss

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by Mogidi: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
The short man at the back of the first picture is brother to El-Rufai or what, very similar.

9 Likes

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Soonest boko haram will be a thing of the pass!

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by madridguy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
What is your joy for ? I still don't know why you're happy. Seems you're happy with all this killings everywhere. Remember, anybody can be a victim of terrorist so there is no course of celebration. Abi you. Just want PMB government to fail ?

WhiteTechnology:
grin

APC and lies

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
madridguy:
What is your joy for ?

That Buhari's body odour has being demystified cheesy

10 Likes

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by Omololu007(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
If boko haram takes over borno state,is none of my fucking business

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by lekan29ice(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oh God help us
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by CyberWolf: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lies only lasts for a short while but the truth will always come out ..I only pity the innocent massacred daily while Nigerian government is busy covering it up with lies.
Anyway it's none of my business, they voted for change and change they must get undecided

6 Likes

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by madridguy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
I don't want to say anything today cos today na Sunday.

WhiteTechnology:

That Buhari's body odour has being demystified cheesy
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by AdeniyiA(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
mightyhaze:
kissNice green background. Borno has gat nice vegetation kiss

u'd show me d rice that can withstand bombs invasion..
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by laserjet: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Na game be this??
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by baralatie(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
when I saw the background I knew it was FAKE!
whoever the Moro of a blogger is definitely has no footage of any combat recording between the book haram and the joint task force of the Nigerian army!

Rather the footage that is recorded are the undeniable ransacking of b.h hideouts and strongholds which the Nigerian Forces have successfully taking control.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
grin

APC and lies

Buratai is winning press up.
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by Zaikon(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
devil weh go romance person weh form dis story deh do pres up.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by warrior01: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
We are winning the war- Nigeria Army

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by vodkat: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
dainformant:
The Islamic State ISIS affiliated Boko Haram terror group has released a footage showing fighters repelling military advance in Borno state. Here are some photos gotten from the video.....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/isis-affiliated-boko-haram-militants.html

Propaganda , they have been showing the same picture year after year. Besides where in the north has that kind vegetation?
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by DaBullIT(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
mumu baad ee

stewptdity ns disease e
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by kenedy175(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Baba is winning the war grin
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
madridguy:

My friend tell me something new, I've been hearing that for the past 4 months

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by stanech: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
We are winning the war
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by otukpo(f): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Buhari, please wake up. Governance is beyond probing individuala..
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by PhockPhockMan: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
madridguy:
What is your joy for ? I still don't know why you're happy. Seems you're happy with all this killings everywhere. Remember, anybody can be a victim of terrorist so there is no course of celebration. Abi you. Just want PMB government to fail ?

Exactly the way all APC e-goats was happy each time Boko Haram attack the military during Jonathan's regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by madridguy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Are you PDP e-goat or what cos I don't understand your point.

PhockPhockMan:

Exactly the way all APC e-goats was happy each time Boko Haram attack the military during Jonathan's regime.
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by Junior66(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
vodkat:

Propaganda , they have been showing the same picture year after year. Besides where in the north has that kind vegetation?
Where in the North has this kind of vegetation? Am sorry bros but it seems u havnt travelled to the north before. I have dozens of pictures with similar backgrounds on my phone right now and all were taken in the North-East. Same vegetation, and everything. Just cant post them here cos my phone has problem. That is the type of vegetation in the north-east during rainy seasons. However i have no idea whether those images are real or made up.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by ajebuter(f): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
madridguy:

Guy from Spain

I have read at least six instances where you said thesame and the attacks keep getting more ferocious,daring and blood-chilling?,

Why not stop since its apparently the opposite?

Nigeria is in enough dilema already.
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
We will conquer them soon!

Meanwhile see something more shocking _ www.nairaland.com/2657999/olamide-take-note-shocking-discovery#38880601
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
But i believe in full stop.

[ quote author=ajebuter post=38880894]

Guy from Spain

I have read at least six instances where you said thesame and the attacks keep getting more ferocious,daring and blood-chilling?,

Nigeria is in enough dilema already.[/quote]
Re: See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno by ajebuter(f): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
madridguy:
But i believe in full stop.

[ quote author=ajebuter post=38880894]

Guy from Spain

Nigeria is in enough dilema already.

So does every sane and rational-thinking patriot.

Hopefully and sometimes soon, that would happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Owerre Road Aba / T B Joshua's On 2019 Election / The Coat Of Arms Of The Old Eastern Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.