Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh (2708 Views)

4 Cute Children Of Psquare (peter & Paul Okoye) They All Grown Up Now / Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face / (photo) Cute Picture Of Rihanna When She Was Just A Little Girl.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by 247frolicboss(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-WhRgSYsNQWo/VhpHaJFXodI/AAAAAAAG7GY/_KxO_3ozS7Y/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

And a lovely daughter. Oliseh's son and daughter pictured with sports correspondent, Oma Akatugba.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photo-cute-children-of-sunday-oliseh.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by madridguy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Who is that " notice me guy " that look like Pogba.
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by lekan29ice(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wow.. cute children
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by Basildvalour(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
undecided
Even the dark one
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by Mologi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Almost afin children.....

Why do we need to know for God's sake
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by ernesty20(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
I am happy because

it is my birthday
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
The little girl is cute..

Buh dat boiy.. is he cute? undecided undecided
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by segzyj(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Atutupoyoyos
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by derrick333(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
N d bastar*d ?
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by OKorowanta: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
madridguy:
Who is that " notice me guy " that look like Pogba.

If nor be dat guy,op nor go bring u dis photo.
He's relocated to Germany,reporting African football.
He's currently in Belgium covering d super eagles training and matches.
Guess dats were he took dis shot with Oliseh kids.
So,Nor be notice me Mata,na him work he dey do.

Dats Oliseh with Oma Akatugba's daughter too

Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by pretydiva(f): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Biuriful kids. Na oyibo woman him marry ni ..
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by pretydiva(f): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
segzyj:
Atutupoyoyos
show us ur kids or lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cute kids. The boy looks like him. Is he still married to that his wife from Netherlands abi Belgium?
Re: PHOTO: Cute Children Of Sunday Oliseh by madridguy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Thank you bro. Your head fully dey there.

OKorowanta:

If nor be dat guy,op nor go bring u dis photo.
He's relocated to Germany,reporting African football.
He's currently in Belgium covering d super eagles training and matches.
Guess dats were he took dis shot with Oliseh kids.
So,Nor be notice me Mata,na him work he dey do.

Dats Oliseh with Oma Akatugba's daughter too

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Marries Nicki Minaj!! / Maheeda Finally Share Pictures Of Her P**SY (ad*ult Only) / Meet 18year Old Model Whose Massive Hips Is Getting Major Attention On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.