Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,658 members, 7,837,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) (26592 Views)

Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

Look at how scared and shook he looks in that pic. grin

Ol'boy thought a next phantom knockout punch would hit him out of nowhere. I actually feel sorry for that nyggah - there's so much arse whopping the body can take. grin
you dont know what you talking about brah. but you know, we are in the period of manifestations. a new world order is about to be violently ushered in to this planet of ours via armageddon after the final blood moon which just passed. the jagaban has an intricate role to play in this. listen man, i know you are a carnal man and you think everything is flesh and the material world and what you can see, but i am here to tell you that not every human being you see walking on two legs are the same. there are parallel spiritual dimensions in this world of ours. some people are on a higher frequency and have a higher purpose while many are zombies. the zombies you can usually tell because all they think about is money money money. they are the walking dead. i say that to say keep an eye on jagaban
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
anonimi:

Are you sure he has not resumed his old business for which he forfeited $460,000 to pay off his CRIME

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873
all men can be used. both the good and evil. your terrestrial strengths are your assets and can be applied celestially for Gods use. like buhari they say is a terrorist and very disciplined. those are his strengths. those strenghts can be used by God to use him to chase down kleptocrats. jagaban is an astute business man and money man and tactician. those are his strengths. so he will be used as one of the stores of wealth. thats why he is so rich and in charge of lagos. no one man is that strong unless you have strong cosmic powers behind you. because it is easy to kill a man. but you cant kill a man on a mission from God. so tinubus powers over lagos are not his powers, they are Gods powers but tinubu is an angel ( messenger ). angel just means messenger.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Tolatutu: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
This picture says it all

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
you dont know what you talking about brah. but you know, we are in the period of manifestations. a new world order is about to be violently ushered in to this planet of ours via armageddon after the final blood moon which just passed. the jagaban has an intricate role to play in this. listen man, i know you are a carnal man and you think everything is flesh and the material world and what you can see, but i am here to tell you that not every human being you see walking on two legs are the same. there are parallel spiritual dimensions in this world of ours. some people are on a higher frequency and have a higher purpose while many are zombies. the zombies you can usually tell because all they think about is money money money. they are the walking dead. i say that to say keep an eye on jagaban

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
all men can be used. both the good and evil. your terrestrial strengths are your assets and can be applied celestially for Gods use. like buhari they say is a terrorist and very disciplined. those are his strengths. those strenghts can be used by God to use him to chase down kleptocrats. jagaban is an astute business man and money man and tactician. those are his strengths. so he will be used as one of the stores of wealth. thats why he is so rich and in charge of lagos. no one man is that strong unless you have strong cosmic powers behind you. because it is easy to kill a man. but you cant kill a man on a mission from God. so tinubus powers over lagos are not his powers, they are Gods powers but tinubu is an angel ( messenger ). angel just means messenger.

Interesting analysis..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by anonimi: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:

Na who do this to you embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2596691_2287001fbimg1428392655648jpeg8e6452e8fc80618cb1457e39f8060c8c_jpeg9548b03af350d571131109b01fbe17db

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tonnierichy:

I know his lawyer and advicers told him he needed to do it!!
I can remember he's been there once!!
The 1st was d real visit....this 2nd one, God knows why!!

The senate passed a resolution on tuesday 6th october mandating the SP to lead a senate delegation to the Awolowos. Why cant you people keep track of events before criticizing?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

Interesting analysis..... grin grin
indeed mademoiselle sexydivaomalich, indeed wink

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by anonimi: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
2n2k:
The senate passed a resolution on tuesday 6th october mandate the SP to lead a senate delegation to the Awolowos. Why cant you people keep track of events before criticizing?

How can Tinubu's zombie supporters have any brain to keep track of anything

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Asalatugbemi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
He just have time to so hummm
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
anonimi:

And Buhari leading who

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7
buhari is leading ur villagers

Oya take this

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sukkot

Let me ask you one question: Tinubu can't live forever and time is ticking on him (I don't wish him death), what would be his legacy when he finally leaves this planet.

(Don't compare him to Awolowo cos that's like comparing the height of Muggsy Bogues to Manute Bol's...Awolowo, even in death, is Yoruba and almost everything Yorubas still run their mouths today about achieving in naij was bestowed on them by Awolowo - from education, to banking, to industries, to infrastructures, etc.. and they've failed to even consolidate on those achievements).

And please, he isn't a premier godfather - that title goes to OBJ the gorilla. Say what you like about him, the gorilla made two men the president of that shytehole and he also played a role in the emergence of Buhari and destruction of PDP. He's Vito Corleone - even Mario Puzo wouldn't be able write a better script about godfather(ism) than what OBJ achieved.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:
Sukkot

Let me ask you one question: Tinubu can't live forever and time is ticking on him (I don't wish him death), what would be his legacy when he finally leaves this planet.

(Don't compare him to Awolowo cos that's like comparing the height of Muggsy Bogues to Manute Bol's...Awolowo, even in death, is Yoruba and almost everything Yorubas still run their mouths today about achieving in naij was bestowed on them by Awolowo - from education, to banking, to industries, to infrastructures, etc.. and they've failed to even consolidate on those achievements).

And please, he isn't a premier godfather - that title goes to OBJ the gorilla. Say what you like about him, the gorilla made two men the president of that shytehole and he also played a role in the emergence of Buhari and destruction of PDP. He's Vito Corleone - even Mario Puzo wouldn't be able write a better script about godfather(ism) than what OBJ achieved.
the phenomenon called ' legacy' is an ego stroking phenom that i dont subscribe to. life is for the living. if you are gone you are gone. many more came before you and many will come after. we are all insignificant in the grand scheme of things. the greatest legacy ever left is the bible. nothing can top that wink

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Seeing pictures like these are some of the reasons that prompted Tinubu to travel abroad last week, lets hope he remains there.

Tinubu can't take it any longer, watching Buhari and Saraki laughing and joking, there's so much a man can take.

...but I warned him. Didn't I?.....
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok...Saraki
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
the phenomenon called ' legacy' is an ego stroking phenom that i dont subscribe to. life is for the living. if you are gone you are gone. many more came before you and many will come after. we are all insignificant in the grand scheme of things. the greatest legacy ever left is the bible. nothing can top that wink

Lol. I know you wouldn't be able to answer that like the Tinububots with tin foil hat on this forum. I expect a better reply from you as a celestial man (lol). A man without a legacy can't considered a great...to be on that list, your legacy must be well defined.

Let me use a mix of all kinds of folks we all consider great people to buttress my point:

- Che's Guevara's legacy was revolution and he's the poster child for revolutions everywhere.

- Malcolm X's legacy was using NOI as a vehicle to preach against injustice and racism.

- MLK's left his legacy on the pulpit by using Christianity as a vehicle to fight for equality and civil rights. And the civil right laws will always be attached to him.

- Nelson Mandela left a legacy of freedom.

- Steven Biko left a legacy of black consciousness and the art of solving black/African problems with black/African minds.

- Bob Marley was a great and he left a legacy of using music as a tool to heal the world and as a political tool. Ditto Tupac, Nas, and Fela Kuti.

- Dr. Jay's legacy was his dunks and basketball skills. Ditto the greatest, Michael Jordan, and other NBA greats.

- Lawrence Taylor's legacy was how he was unstoppable as a defensive player in the NFL. Ditto all other NFL greats who excelled at their various positions, albeit Deion Sanders added showtime/primetime to his legacy.

- Pele left a legacy of art of scoring goals...ditto Maradona albeit he added elusiveness to his.

ETC...

What would be Tinubu's legacy?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by anonimi: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I know you wouldn't be able to answer that like the Tinububots with tin foil hat on this forum. I expect a better reply from you as a celestial man (lol). A man without a legacy can't considered a great...to be on that list, your legacy must be well defined.

Let me use a mix of all kinds of folks we all consider great people to buttress my point:

- Che's Guevara's legacy was revolution and he's the poster child for revolutions everywhere.

- Malcolm X's legacy was using NOI as a vehicle to preach against injustice and racism.

- MLK's left his legacy on the pulpit by using Christianity as a vehicle to fight for equality and civil rights. And the civil right laws will always be attached to him.

- Steven Biko left a legacy of black consciousness and the art of solving black/African problems with black/African minds.

- Bob Marley is a great and he left a legacy of using music as a tool to heal the world and as a political tool. Ditto Tupac, Nas, and Fela Kuti.

- Dr. Jay's legacy was his dunks and basketball skills. Ditto the greatest, Michael Jordan, and other NBA greats.

- Lawrence Taylor's legacy was how he was unstoppable as a defensive player in the NFL. Ditto all other NFL greats who excelled at their various positions, albeit Deion Sanders added showtime/primetime to his legacy.

- Pele left a legacy of art of scoring goals...ditto Maradona albeit he added elusiveness to his.

ETC...

Stealing like crazy while his ZOMBIE fellow citizens looked on like demented souls. That na legacy too, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

- Bob Marley was a great and he left a legacy of using music as a tool to heal the world and as a political tool. Ditto Tupac, Nas, and Fela Kuti.

ETC...

ok you mean what would he be known for when he dies ? my bad. he would be known as an astute politician, businessman and tactician and a galvanizer of people. a chief of industries. wink
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Darn! Big bredrin ah gwan ghost inna da bomboclart thread lek ah paigon pon da rastaman. grin

Wah ya say, big bredin?

Imma leave you with this picture - a picture is worth a thousand words.

Manute Bol and Muggsy Bogues. cool

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
ok you mean what would he be known for when he dies ? my bad. he would be known as an astute politician, businessman and tactician and a galvanizer of people. a chief of industries. wink

Bwahahahahahaha

He would be remembered the same way Paulie Malignaggi would be remembered albeit with a lot of criminal traits. A small-time local kingmaker who failed woefully on the biggest stage and the one who turned Lagos into a family empire. Not a hall of famer.

He made a lot of money and acquired loads of properties due to greed...I'd give him that but he'll never be remembered as the man of the people and a trailblazer in any respectful endeavour. The only trail he blazed was turning Lagos to what has never happened in the history of the state.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahahahaha

He would be remembered the same way Paulie Malignaggi would be remembered albeit with a lot of criminal traits. A small-time local kingmaker who failed woefully on the biggest stage and the one who turned Lagos into a family empire. Not a hall of famer.

He made a lot of money and acquired loads of properties due to greed...I'd give him that but he'll never be remembered as the man of the people and a trailblazer in any respectful endeavour. The only trail he blazed was turning Lagos to what has never happened in the history of the state.
well you can say the same for saraki too. you just hate this man brah. what did tinubu ever do to you ? he shag one of your broads ? shocked grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
well you can say the same for saraki too. you just hate this man brah. what did tinubu ever do to you ? he shag one of your broads ? shocked grin

Lol. I don't care about Saraki. And I hold the same contempt for his family cos they're all rogues.

However, I just gave him his due for outsmarting his partner in crime and the same type of rogue from a next state.

I just call out clowns when I see them.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I don't care about Saraki. And I hold the same contempt for his family cos they're all rogues.

However, I just gave him his due for outsmarting his partner in crime and the same type of rogue from a next state.

I just call out clowns when I see them.
come on man, tell the truth. tinubu shag one of your broads ? wink
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
come on man, tell the truth. tinubu shag one of your broads ? wink

Lmao.

How can a fugly ancient muthaphucka that looks like the ghost of methuselah shag any of my chics? He might be shagging kids the age of his granddaughters but he can't touch my certified pums.

Then again I don't keep pums - I just beat them to smithereens and hand them back over to the owners. grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

How can a fugly ancient muthaphucka that looks like the ghost of methuselah shag any of my chics? He might be shagging kids the age of his granddaughters but he can't touch my certified pums.

Then again I don't keep pums - I just beat them to smithereens and hand them back over to the owners. grin
hahahahahaha aiiittttttttt denial is a river in egypt ( THE NILE ) grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
hahahahahaha aiiittttttttt denial is a river in egypt ( THE NILE ) grin

You sure know you can't be keeping pums for too long these days unless you want to put a ring on it. Else you're ya own cos these heaux fall in love faster than Usain Bolt on steroids with all kinds of emotional blackmail.

And you sure know the Nile River is one of the few rivers that flows North - a mystery and the river that birthed the greatest civilisation ever known to mankind. So it's more celestial than denial, you get me? grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

You sure know you can't be keeping pums for too long these days unless you want put a ring on it. Else you're ya own cos these heaux fall in love faster than Usain Bolt on steroids with all kinds of emotional blackmail.

And you sure know the Nile River is one of the few rivers that flows North - a mystery and the river that birthed the greatest civilisation ever known to mankind. So it's more celestial than denial, you get me? grin
yeah you right about that. wife dat or leave it alone. you cant be dithering. you gotta make your intentions known. but yeah you know egypt is where its at. the sphinx and the pyramids. you do know when egypt was at its peak is what the book of genesis is mostly about. point being it was a civilization that was cosmically birthed. that was not created by ordinary men. the weight of the stones and how the pyramids are aligned to conform to certain stars is something that man today can never explain and many western scientists are still baffled by it. thats why they say aliens built the pyramids wink
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
yeah you right about that. wife dat or leave it alone. you cant be dithering. you gotta make your intentions known. but yeah you know egypt is where its at. the sphinx and the pyramids. you do know when egypt was at its peak is what the book of genesis is mostly about. point being it was a civilization that was cosmically birthed. that was not created by ordinary men. the weight of the stones and how the pyramids are aligned to conform to certain stars is something that man today can never explain and many western scientists are still baffled by it. thats why they say aliens built the pyramids wink

Lol.

Ancient original black/African men built the pyramids - not the physically and mentally lazy coons running around the planet today with their over-bleached and dumb women who want to be white. grin

Gotta salute ancient black men.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Ancient original black/African men built the pyramids - not the physically and mentally lazy coons running around the planet today with their over-bleached and dumb women who want to white. grin

Gotta salute ancient black men.
yup they were black men. but it was a time when God walked with men. ye are gods but ye shall die like the children of men. those gods are all dead and what we have now are the walking dead offsprings. zombies in the valley of dry bones. wink
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
yup they were black men. but it was a time when God walked with men. ye are gods but ye shall die like the children of men. those gods are all dead and what we have now are the walking dead offsprings. zombies in the valley of dry bones. wink

Don't let the slaves catch you telling them the truth while shooting massa. grin

[img]http://media./media/mBC2TCRYSP9yo/giphy.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu / Nigerian Hacking Governors Forum: Amaechi, Akpabio, Uduaghan Hacked Phones Too / [BREAKING] INEC States General Elections Dates For The Next 36 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.