Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE (3303 Views)

»»» Sold!! Regd. Sienna 06 @ N1.65M Negotiable ««« / »»» Sold!!! Neat MDX 02 @ N1.65M Negotiable ««« / SOLD SOLD SOLD Registered Clean 2007 Toyota Camry Le (72k Low Mileage N1.6m) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by Syber(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by Syber(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by Syber(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by Syber(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by Syber(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by Syber(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by Syber(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

lol funny day ..2 customers came to pay.. first customer to do transfer got the car cheesy

My Man HumphreyBold !!! sadly this is gone sad

i know we shall get u some as sharp and reasonably priceds soon though

Thanks for all calls,offers and inspections

NAIRALAND ROCKS!

LR AUTOS
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by Syber(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
ITS CAMRY SEASON!!

NEW BUY AND DRIVE DEAL COMING SOON

WATCH THIS SPACE cheesy
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by HumphreyBold(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Syber:

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

lol funny day ..2 customers came to pay.. first customer to do transfer got the car cheesy

My Man HumphreyBold !!! sadly this is gone sad

i know we shall get u some as sharp and reasonably priceds soon though

Thanks for all calls,offers and inspections

NAIRALAND ROCKS!

LR AUTOS

Jesus, people have money oh... well it's all good... kindly keep me updated on camry 07 Xle full option V6, please
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by Syber(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
HumphreyBold:

Jesus, people have money oh... well it's all good... kindly keep me updated on camry 07 Xle full option V6, please

loool.. as in they do o! ok boss will sure do
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by uzuz(f): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
HumphreyBold:

Pele... see as you folo folo folo... ehya, pele...

check this one..... https://www.nairaland.com/2624422/regstrd-2011-toyota-camry-le

seat was initially fabric and someone (me sad ) thought it was a good idea to put leather on it (in Nigeria) and repaint it so mum does not know it was the car her brother brought; **sister and brother things**... Sadly, mum don't like saloon car and just as l bought it... l flopped.... We can discuss about this if you like it.. It's 2011 and low mileage...Car have NO ISSUES, well maintained (although no1 is driving it) Available to to check out in Ikeja....

So l have added here the original pic of when I brought the car down to the East from Lagos (from my uncle who brought it in) and there was Chiedu (The guy who repainted it) waiting patiently in the agreed corner, hopped into the drivers seat and drove off n went straight to do what l thought was the best idea ever...

Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by BusinessHub1: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
uzuz:

check this one..... https://www.nairaland.com/2624422/regstrd-2011-toyota-camry-le

seat was initially fabric and someone (me sad ) thought it was a good idea to put leather on it (in Nigeria) and repaint it so mum does not know it was the car her brother brought; **sister and brother things**... Sadly, mum don't like saloon car and just as l bought it... l flopped.... We can discuss about this if you like it.. It's 2011 and low mileage...Car have NO ISSUES, well maintained (although no1 is driving it) Available to to check out in Ikeja....

So l have added here the original pic of when I brought the car down to the East from Lagos (from my uncle who brought it in) and there was Chiedu (The guy who repainted it) waiting patiently in the agreed corner, hopped into the drivers seat and drove off n went straight to do what l thought was the best idea ever...

If we have 5 of your type on auto section Nairaland would be better again...#ItPayToBeHonest..keep up.
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by uzuz(f): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
BusinessHub1:

If we have 5 of your type on auto section Nairaland would be better again...#ItPayToBeHonest..keep up.

It sure pays to be honest as we do not know where next we meet ourselves.. Thanks for observing...

In other news - CAR IS IN SUPERB CONDITION. No issues at all, I only repainted it and put the leather cover to make it look different to mum... Bad idea Hehe.. But perhaps someone will be happy enough to take this off my hands..
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by HumphreyBold(m): 3:40am On Oct 15, 2015
uzuz:

I don't like it... the seat has too many colors
Re: SOLD!Registered 2007 Toyota Camry Le (88k Mileage N1.65m )COMPLETE BUY AND DRIVE by uzuz(f): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2015
HumphreyBold:

I don't like it... the seat has too many colors

smiley
Hopefully someone else will not mind...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Handle Mercedes Actros Shifting Gear Problems / Tokunbo TOYOTA. Hiace Bus, Buy N Drive / Sold....Registered Honda Accord - 2007 @ N650,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.