Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Photo:dilapidated/collapsing State Of No 90 Agege Mottor Road. Hoodlum Inhabitan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:dilapidated/collapsing State Of No 90 Agege Mottor Road. Hoodlum Inhabitan (708 Views)

PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Replaces Of Dilapidated Pedestrian Bridge At Fadeyi / Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos / Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:dilapidated/collapsing State Of No 90 Agege Mottor Road. Hoodlum Inhabitan by moscow37d(f): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
dilapidated/collapsing State Of No 90 Agege Mottor Road. Hoodlum Inhabitant

Fellow nairalander. Pls forgive my bad phrasing . I have been on this platform for a while , and i know people do complain about bad infrastructures , social amenities and on,before u know it actions will be taken on such complain. To tell you the power of social media in this era.

I have come to make a complain on No 90 agege mottor road mushin lagos . Situated at Agip bus stop i.e opposite a new nnpc filling stating and it is off Matuwo street. This is a house that has been in a dilapidated condition for over 20 years and yet Govment has been able to do nothing about it .this house has been the hudlums inhabitant for so long that all manners of activities are been carried out at night. Such as extorting , raping , even rubbery at times. This is is a place where all kinds of illicit drugs are sold and all kinds of deadly weapon can be found . And day by day the number or hudlums thrives on this street call Matuwo street all becaus of this house.

We have made several complaint. The land lord association of Matuwo street and other street around took there complain to alausa at LASEPA office 2 years ago, But all did not yield any result. We latter get to know that one of the sons of the deceased i.e the owner of the property , was in the past administration, That is working directly with fashola. And with this notting could be done. Governmnet officials has been on that site times without number, even we will hear they have given ultimaton to demolish the building. But nothing still will be done.

This building has contributed allot the rate at witch criminal activities thrives in mushin most especially Matuwo street. As a result of hudlums and deadly
Wepon .
Talk about alakara polis station very close to this house. This is a no go area because even some of the police officials are sighted smoking weed with this boys. So there is nothing they can do to them.

This is a case of past incidence on the news.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/2-killed-others-injured-as-hoodlums-unleash-mayhem-in-mushin/

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/two-killed-as-hoodlums-clash-over-n1m-gift/

The most amaizing part of the whole thing is that , this street full of hudlums is one of the major street that leads to our ex Governor secondary school babatunde fashola. Birch freeman high school and also a Govment primary school in that street too. Imagine the young one going to school in the morning and then sighting a bad example of someone holding and smoking an heavily loaded weed. This is not good for the environment and also is not good for the sake of the leaders of tomorrow .
I am using this opportunity to beg the state governor Governor ambode and other government officials in charge to pls help us do something about this building .as our mind is not at rest. Our lives are in danger . And more so this building could collaps any moment from now.
Am also using this opportunity to beg who ever is in charge on nairaland to please help to save our life and help us lead to the front page. So the whole word will know what we are facing. Thank u.

Your candid advice will also be usefull. Thank u

Photo: 1 front view of the house
Photo2 : back view of the house
Photo 3: side view of the house
Photo 4 : some hudlums arround

Re: Photo:dilapidated/collapsing State Of No 90 Agege Mottor Road. Hoodlum Inhabitan by baralatie(m): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
I know the place and area
Re: Photo:dilapidated/collapsing State Of No 90 Agege Mottor Road. Hoodlum Inhabitan by moscow37d(f): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
baralatie:
I know the place and area

I know allot off people know there. But they just pass and go since it does not affect them in anyway.
Re: Photo:dilapidated/collapsing State Of No 90 Agege Mottor Road. Hoodlum Inhabitan by moscow37d(f): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
People of nairaland. Wht do you think we could do ?
Re: Photo:dilapidated/collapsing State Of No 90 Agege Mottor Road. Hoodlum Inhabitan by PhockPhockMan: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
OP, this your camera fit give person Apolo o o.
Re: Photo:dilapidated/collapsing State Of No 90 Agege Mottor Road. Hoodlum Inhabitan by moscow37d(f): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
OP, this your camera fit give person Apolo o o.

Abeg no mind me. Na hide and snap i dey do . Make dem nogo brake bottle for my head . Lol
Re: Photo:dilapidated/collapsing State Of No 90 Agege Mottor Road. Hoodlum Inhabitan by PhockPhockMan: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
moscow37d:

Abeg no mind me. Na hide and snap i dey do . Make dem nogo brake bottle for my head . Lol

Ok o o.

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Ruler And Two Others Arraigned Over Alleged Rape And Robbery / Anambra Teacher Wins Maltina Teacher-Of-The-Year / Ghana May No Longer Need To Worry About Reduced Gas Supply From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.