Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? (1025 Views)

How To Receive Answer To Your Prayers / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Can Any Atheist Anywhere In The World Provide A Reasonable Answer To This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by yomifola(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Good afternoon everyone, I've being wanting to ask this question because it baffles me alot and I want to know the right answer to it in conjuction with a bible verse.. so to say wink

Man was created on the 6th day and to my own knowledge of understanding, women weren't created by then. So.. God later came back to create a Woman out from the ribs of a Man when He sees that a Man needs an helping hand in the Garden of Eden.

My question is, is it the same day Man was created that woman was created?

And if not, which day did God created Woman?

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by archangel101(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
the bible never said so i think
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by yomifola(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Really... undecided
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by invisibleman2: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
The did not specify the day if it was same day or not, but what is written is that after creating man He found out that man needed a help mate so He created a woman from the man.
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by yomifola(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
That may takes some weeks or months for them to be created I presume
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by goodmorning40: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Don't worry I will remind u to ask God on that day
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by yomifola(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
goodmorning40:
Don't worry I will remind u to ask God on that day

That will be a better idea, but wait ooo.. are u sure that u will be der?

grin

Just asking though wink
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by goodmorning40: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
yomifola:

That will be a better idea, but wait ooo.. are u sure that u will be der?

grin

Just asking though wink
I have already seen my name there, that's why am not asking this kind of questions. I was actually worried about u
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by derrick333(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Workers day,I guess lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by yomifola(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
derrick333:
Workers day,I guess lipsrsealed

Lol.. indeed
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by Richirich713: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yes the women was created the same day as the man.

Genesis 1 tells us God created the man and women.

Genesis 2 covers only one day of the creation week namely the sixth day.

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning the sixth day

I'm pretty sure God does not mean he created the female later, which would mean he created her after the 7th day since God rested from his work on the 7th Day.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by haffaze777(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
somes years after
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by yomifola(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richirich713:
Yes the women was created the same day as the man.

Genesis 1 tells us God created the man and women.

Genesis 2 covers only one day of the creation week namely the sixth day.

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning the sixth day

I'm pretty sure God does not mean he created the female later, which would mean he created her after the 7th day since God rested from his work on the 7th Day.

So... what u are trying to say is that God detected that man needs an helping hand the same day and time he created man by creating a woman
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by Lanre747: 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
yomifola:

So... what u are trying to say is that God detected that man needs an helping hand the same day and time he created man by creating a woman

What would be difficult in that? God sees the end from the beginning. He did not just "detect" or "find out" after the fact
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by tpiander: 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
I was going to write on something along this line but not the same context.
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by Richirich713: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2015
yomifola:

Yes she was created the same day but not the exact same time.

But for Adam no suitable helper was found. So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

Not sure how long Adam slept.
And the bible does not say how long it took God to form the women.
Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by Richirich713: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done. Genesis(2:1-3)

So since the man was created on the 6th day, the women must have been created the same day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Know An Answer To This Confusing Question??? by Scholar8200(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Op, if you can answer this questions, you will understand the scenario described in Genesis

1. Are you a creation of God?
2. Were you formed directly from the dust?
3. If your answer to (1) is yes, on which day were you formed?

(1) (Reply)

I Saw #500 Note Inside The Offering Envelope Given To Me In Church This Morning / Take Time To Read This! / What Type Of Church Is This?? (pictures) Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.