Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death (29136 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by ajebuter(f): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Eeyah!

Maybe this will teach PDP and APC looters that poor masses curses and abuses are portent and go straight to baba God for approval.

This one too don hit the dust with his stolen billions.

Vanity upon vanity.

Chai.. O ga oh.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by yorke1: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Damn it! A great Nigeria? That dude looted his state.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
is only in Nigeria that you will see the poor youth supporting their own criminals at their own perils e.g Tunubu, T.A Orji, Amaechi, IBB, Atiku, Obasanjo, Orji Uzo Kalu etc

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by jwart(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
May God put him in a place where he belong
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by broxymall(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
behind every politics there is always Juju..
maybe he forgot to wear his protection charm..

I pray you meet in paradise

visit my signature
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by globatop: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
RIP. VANITY UPON VANITY.

Gradually all politians will reap the effects of bad governance and poor infrastructures in the country.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Intendy: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Truth is if this man had done well enough encomium /praises will be showering on him by now.
Now nobody is associating with him even his co friends
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Jtmanager(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
ernesty20:
is that why u quoted me? Mumu

That mad man no supposed quote u na only mee
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by aikman(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by andyanders: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
size40:
I still don't believe Alams is dead. Alams is conman. He must have faked his death to avoid extradition to UK.

Possible. Unless they check and reconfirm if he is actually dead for now, if not, he is hidding because the British are looking for his extradition.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by napoliea: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Why do I have a feeling that this alamieyeseigha of a guy isn't dead yet..
Niccolo machiavelli
Death fakers to escape public eye
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by texazzpete(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
If only a few political looters see this sorry end and repent!
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by dekdek: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
His international fugitive status added to him going to the grave early. He was scared of going out of the country to receive medical treatment for fear of being arrested.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by ernesty20(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jtmanager:

That mad man no supposed quote u na only mee
why only u?
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Blizzy9ja: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
size40:
I still don't believe Alams is dead. Alams is conman. He must have faked his death to avoid extradition to UK.
. May nairalanders joke with your death

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by brilliant5(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
size40:
God help ur wiredness
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Dandeson1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
size40:
I was thinking along the same line,
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by smuth(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
While commenting on his death let's not forget that it is ONLY God that can decide if he makes heaven or not. Face your life and wait for your turn which will surely come, dont waste your time judging others, you will surely die and be judged one day. The man is already dead and doesn't care about your opinion about how he lived his life, what he cares about now is to find favor in the sight of God. For those calling him a thief don't forget a thief made heaven haven found favor from Jesus Christ during crucification. Don't be surprised that some pastors you call your role models will not make heaven.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by joskab4sure: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Very bad pple and shameless fellow. Death will be catching you one after the other
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by jkendy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
size40:
This guy, U're a 'thief of thoughts'.....
You knw Y

U stole my exact thought since the day I heard of DSP's "sudden demise"

This is exactly the definition of SUDDEN nd SHOCK death.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere

-he fought a good fight, now he's up there laughing at us(youths of this country) that are weeping for him as fo ol s. Rest our(youths of this country) role model in God's kingdom
You remain a f.o.o.l forever!
Why do you think Alams could not go to the UK for treatment? is it not because of corruption? Here you are playing PDP vs APC politics with his death! The truth is , as many politicians as are like him will find no peace here or in the hereafter, no matter where they are from...

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by OboloMAN: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
The Governor General Of Ijaw Nation.
The Olotu of all Olotus,
The Bringer of Light to Niger Delta struggle,
Agitator For Resource Control.
They Hated him because he opened the Eyes of Niger Delta Sons to the injustice done to them.
He spoke the minds of the people in the Creeks.
Dead but never forgotten.
The Niger Delta struggle Continues.

RIP Governor General.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Calebsky(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
OboloMAN:
The Governor General Of Ijaw Nation.
The Olotu of all Olotus,
The Bringer of Light to Niger Delta struggle,
Agitator For Resource Control.
They Hated him because he opened the Eyes of Niger Delta Sons to the injustice done to them.
He spoke the minds of the people in the Creeks.
Dead but never forgotten.
The Niger Delta struggle Continues.

RIP Governor General.
Truth be told. Aside the negatives of money laundering, this man will remain among the few that fought for the Niger delta people during his days in office. Bayelsans know better - he did more good to Bayelsa than any other government, past and present.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Arabs999: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
May his Soul Rest In Peace.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by mizzyboy007: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
May his soul NOT rest in peace.... Oloshi
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Sagamite(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
olillywales:

“The PDP mourns the demise of this great Nigerian, who made immense contributions and sacrifices towards the unity, stability and development of his state and our dear nation both as a military officer and a politician.

“Chief Alamieyeseigha was a true democrat; humble leader, brilliant administrator who had extraordinary love for his people. He was an outstanding party-man, who, despite his travails, remained loyal to the PDP at state and national levels to the very end

“The PDP sincerely commiserates with Governor Seriake Dickson, the Alamieyeseigha family, the Ijaw kingdom and the people of Bayelsa state and pray God to give them the fortitude to bear this great loss.

The party of criminals where stealing "yam" makes you a "Great Nigerian" and "Brilliant Administrator".

Alams, may you rot in hell, you piece of pure shyt!

It hurts me that your death was not more painful and slow, gorilla looking murrafucker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by zoogy2007: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
I still believe in disappearing acts. I have to see his corpse before I believe.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by abiowoblow: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Man of his people.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by LLVelly: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
benedictnsi:
Dominus vobiscum
et cum spirit tu tuo
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by NovusHomo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
To think that this man was a certified Thief!
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by sTrOnGnAtIoN: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Bcs of lack of unity, southern political leaders will all die in de hand of de north. We ar sacrificing our leaders on de alter of fighting corruption. De north runed nigeria down for 39 yrs yet not a single northerner is being hounded either by UK police or interpol, they go n come from Saudi Arabia with banned drugs yet no stop n search of their bags, they terrorise n sponsor terrorist yet no clue as to who they ar. I weep for southern nigeria. RIP Alamieseyeiah
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Jtmanager(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
ernesty20:
why only u?

guy no quote me again o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) / Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term / IGP Withdraws All Policemen Attached To Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.