Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,926 members, 7,866,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos (1158 Views)

Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt / Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by Singingbae(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pandemonium broke Sunday afternoon, when a yet to be identified substance exploded at Number 88 Oworo Road, in Oworonsoki area of Lagos State. The incident according to eyewitness, occurred at about 2 15 pm, when residents were returning to their respective homes after church. At the time of this report, the number of casualty cannot be ascertained though it was learnt that many sustained injuries in attempts to escape from the scene of the blast. Director, Lagos Fire Service, Mr. Rasaq Fadipe, who confirmed the incident, said immediately they received the distressed call at about 2:20pm, men of the Ilupeju Fire Service were dispatched to the area. Fadipe also could not confirm immediately if the explosion was a bomb or otherwise. According to him, “We are still investigating the incidence to determine the immediate or remotes cause of the explosion.” More details later…. www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/pandemonium-as-explosion-rocks-lagos/
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by royal231(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ha
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by benedictnsi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hey hey hey...... This is a joke right
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lagos kwa! I don run comot frm lagos oo
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by midehi2(f): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
abeg o
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Ok
It's not ok.
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by soshi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
nawa o
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by vayne(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
this is bad news sad

But I will like to see how they use that their ak47 mouth,,,,if this is what I think it is grin
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by Singingbae(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Naija on the point of boiling!!!!

Abokis' run for ya life!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by barackodam: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
oh..... I just heard to.
R.I.P to the dead.
May God grant their families ability to sustain
cc lalasticlala
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by kelvine(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wow, now this is no more funny.
It is symbolic they started on sunday.
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by youngval1388(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
its not a bomb explosion. I heard its gas cylinder. no panic!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
lol
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by lyntiffany(f): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
The virus ( bokoharam) is spreading faster than we can imagine.

I pray buhari wakes up to his duty and quit the sleeping pills he's been on.
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
RickRichards:

It's not ok.
undecided
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by CharliParker: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Logos ke God forbid Maka na ezigbo nsogbu di if it hapens
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by AINATOLULOPE: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
wink
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chima okoro comes to mind

I hope LASG won't help them cover this up
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by henribj(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by Abbeyme: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Really?
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by hinwazaka: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
youngval1388:
its not a bomb explosion. I heard its gas cylinder. no panic!!!!
Yesterday, it was a "TRANSFORMER" in Abuja, today it is a "GAS EXPLOSION" in Lagos. Open your eyes, the Lazy, deceitful government has begun carpeting information to the press and the populace. They have adopted the strategy of see no evil, hear no evil. They have decided to sacrifice us to the BOKO HARAM, just so that they can keep their jobs. They don't care about you and i, just the loot in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by bugzbunny: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
hinwazaka:

Yesterday, it was a "TRANSFORMER" in Abuja, today it is a "GAS EXPLOSION" in Lagos. Open your eyes, the Lazy, deceitful government has begun carpeting information to the press and the populace. They have adopted the strategy of see no evil, hear no evil. They have decided to sacrifice us to the BOKO HARAM, just so that they can keep their jobs. They don't care about you and i, just the loot in Aso rock
Dnt mind the daft lots
Zombie robots
Who drinks anytin frm lie muhammeds mouth
The brown envelop journalists hv gone deaf and dump.. Pathetic
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

undecided

lagmostkuit:

undecided
What? The explosion affected your mouth? Michellla is a very good cosmetic plastic surgeon. I can ask her to help fix you up, on one condition: you must choose one of these:
1. Duck mouth
2. Cow mouth
3. Kangaroo mouth.
Happy choosing. Bye!
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Breaking News:- Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos by hinwazaka: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
bugzbunny:

Dnt mind the daft lots
Zombie robots
Who drinks anytin frm lie muhammeds mouth
The brown envelop journalists hv gone deaf and dump.. Pathetic
On Sunrise daily, ChannelsTV, one of the hosts, Suleiman asked a known Buhari sympathiser, Captain Umar, a very strange question, which threw the bas+TARD of guard. He asked him if the government would stop the dissemination of information to the public, with regards to the activities of BOKO HARAM. Now why would the reporter pose such a question, if not that it was actually a message to Nigerians that the government had given the press directives to stop reporting the activities of BOKO HARAM, without their permission. Bear in mind, that ChannelsTV was responsible for the first reports of President yaradua's sickness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Sheepishly Follow PMB To Cross Rivers To Flag Off Their Road Project(pix) / What Has Changed Since Buhari Became President? / Buhari Administration’s Anti-corruption War Political — Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.