Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Honesty, Humility Is The Answer - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Honesty, Humility Is The Answer (442 Views)

Honesty Lady For A Serious Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honesty, Humility Is The Answer by ragola(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2009
I am currently looking for someone special, a woman whom I would truly love and she would love me. I decide to step out of my box and take a chance on love. I have met many friends here, male and female, with whom I have chatted and now I am looking for love. I want to meet the woman of my life dream, so that I could say, I've fallen in love. So that I could feel more lively than I had ever felt in my life as a virgin. I am looking for that lady, and I think calling me or sending me a text would be better since I am not always online 24/7. And I need a girl in lagos
Holla me @ jonnycool005@yahoo.co.uk. Or +2348051125687 and +2347035287603. I really want to hear from you soon. Luv u l…………….
Peace…………………
Re: Honesty, Humility Is The Answer by patwhizkid(f): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2009
Ok

(1) (Reply)

An IT Consultant / Re: Exclusive To All The Edo Queens. / Any 2 Gbaski Chick Want 2 Chat. Atayaski Is Ready O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.