Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

...why I'm Not Born-again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ...why I'm Not Born-again (352 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...why I'm Not Born-again by ybman: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
John 12:40
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
Matthew 11:21-25
21 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to
you, Bethsaida! For if the mighty
works done in you had been done
in Tyre and Sidon, they would have
repented long ago in sackcloth and
ashes. 22 But I tell you, it will be
more bearable on the day of
judgment for Tyre and Sidon than
for you. 23 And you, Capernaum,
will you be exalted to heaven? You
will be brought down to Hades. For
if the mighty works done in you had
been done in Sodom, it would have
remained until this day. 24 But I tell
you that it will be more tolerable on
the day of judgment for the land of
Sodom than for you.”
Come to Me, and I Will Give You
Rest
25 At that time Jesus declared, “I
thank you, Father, Lord of heaven
and earth, that you have hidden
these things from the wise and
understanding and revealed them
to little children;
we are little children. Is only a fool that will NOT harken to d word of God, the creator of all. If only we can pursue God as we pursue money! Hmmm!
Make ur choice today.

(1) (Reply)

How To Hear From The Holy Spirit! / Modesty, Part Of Faith(islam) / All Blacks Vs France Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.