Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

THE BEAUTY In "Problems" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / THE BEAUTY In "Problems" (715 Views)

The Beauty Of Being A Cable Plant Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE BEAUTY In "Problems" by menzo4u: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
I know your first thought would be,"is this guy ok?", how can one say such word as this, is there any beauty in problems at all?

Yes! There are so much beauty in problems for anyone who seeks to find it and take advantage of it.

There is arguably no one on earth, no matter how wealthy, who does not have one problem or the other, the beauty is that those who are ready to solve these problems are the ones who become financially independent and successful in life.

Since everyone in life (including you and me) has one problem or the other, and people are ready to pay you for every problem you solve for them, don't you see there is beauty in this problem? The bigger the problem you solve the bigger your chances of financial independence and success in life, or vice versa.

Solve great problems, make great success. Approach the problem that everyone is afraid to challenge and achieve the success that no one has ever achieved.

At this point, I remember a lines in Olamide's song, where he said;"If it's not making money, it's not making sense". Any problem that you are solving that does not provide money for you is senseless.

How can we solve problems?

The sure way to solving problems in life is only one way which is SKILLS ACQUISITION. Any skills you possess solves a problem.

What kind of skills should we possess?

Frankly speaking, it will be an enviable stupidity for anyone to embark on learning any skills without considering the kinds of problems it will solve. Is it the BIG problems or the SMALL problems?

Let's put it this way, Suraju a "shoemaker" out there who has a skill in repairing shoes, an Abo.ki who cuts nails for a living is also solving problems, now the question is, can they become financially independent through these skills?

Don't just go out there to learn any skills, first look for the various financial opportunities that is hidden in it, then develop a passion for it and acquire it.

Please follow the order called "OPA" before learning any skills in life.

OPA means O = Opportunity (identify the financial opportunity in the skills ), P = Passion (develop a passion for the skills), A = Acquire (Acquire the skills), don't do it the other way round, don't just ACQUIRE the skills first, follow the OP above.

You want to learn tailoring, web design, music production, hairdressing, make up artistry etc? Use the "OPA" method please.

We all talk about Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook owner), Dangote etc, these people all acquire skills, they solve problems, but they did not just "blindly" acquire skills, they also used the "OPA" method before they become who they are today.

My love, the ball is now in your court, do you want to become the next Dangote in your family or the next Suraju in your street? "OPA" is the answer.

I recommend the "OPA" method today. You can see now that indeed, there is beauty in problems?

Problem is not EVIL
"A problem is a chance for you to do your best"-Duke Ellington

As written by menzo4u
#iWRITE2INSPIRE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE BEAUTY In "Problems" by etcme(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nice write up
Re: THE BEAUTY In "Problems" by menzo4u: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Thanks @etcme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE BEAUTY In "Problems" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
That's some great piece from you, my friend. It's just as natural for people to only see failure or problems as problems, rather as opportunities for success and growth. What we see us what we get. We see problems, we get problems. We see solutions in problems, we sire become solutions. That's how the law of attraction works.

Bro, like you rightly wrote, all the genuinely wealthy and successful folks are problem solvers. It's being my habit to now seek success in every failure and solution in every problems.

Thanks for the OPA method. Though I haven't read it before I'm already using it to my success. We are responsible for our success or otherwise.

The world hugely pays problem solvers. I'm already acquiring the needed skills for my passion; and it's a question of time till I hit the goldmine.

Happy Sunday, and thanks again for the message.
Re: THE BEAUTY In "Problems" by menzo4u: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
dearpreye:
That's some great piece from you, my friend. It's just as natural for people to only see failure or problems as problems, rather as opportunities for success and growth. What we see us what we get. We see problems, we get problems. We see solutions in problems, we sire become solutions. That's how the law of attraction works.

Bro, like you rightly wrote, all the genuinely wealthy and successful folks are problem solvers. It's being my habit to now seek success in every failure and solution in every problems.

Thanks for the OPA method. Though I haven't read it before I'm already using it to my success. We are responsible for our success or otherwise.

The world hugely pays problem solvers. I'm already acquiring the needed skills for my passion; and it's a question of time till I hit the goldmine.

Happy Sunday, and thanks again for the message.
Seriously, I was just about to mention you. My one and only amiable mentor on this forum. It's my pleasure that you find meaning in my writeup. Thanks boss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE BEAUTY In "Problems" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
menzo4u:

Seriously, I was just about to mention you. My one and only amiable mentor on this forum. It's my pleasure that you find meaning in my writeup. Thanks boss!

My brother, thanks for saying that.

In this time and age, it's either we change or we risk being outdated and unneeded. We must train our spirits to see solutions to problems that are around us. Problems abound BUT we haven't trained our eyes adequately enough to see and identify them as cool money and success.

Bro, opportunities are everywhere but they're in the form of PROBLEMS; blessings in disguise.
Re: THE BEAUTY In "Problems" by menzo4u: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cc: bare1, intrinsicniyi, Mathano, Richiez, actor123
Re: THE BEAUTY In "Problems" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oh Providence, help me to see the solutions all around me. Let me a solution to mankind's numerous problems. It's my burning desire.

(1) (Reply)

Learn From The Ants / Free Online Classes You Can Take(and Finish) In 10weeks And Add To Your CV / Things To Think About For Those Who Wants To B Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.