Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. (4517 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Panties In Sexy Filtered Photo / (hot Photos) Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Huge German Juice In New Selfie / Whats Wrong! See The Photos Cynthia Sent Her Fiancee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by chibabby(f): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by macolino(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
I see
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by Dotwillis1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Keep the last one for yaseuf.. This two is OK for me

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by ellahzy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dotwillis1:

I like u grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by axortedbabe(f): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
I dug that fear no bi*tch necklace

1 Like

Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by chibabby(f): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lols grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by Dotwillis1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
ellahzy:

I like u grin
grin
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by Dotwillis1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
chibabby:
lols grin
abi na grin
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by octaviakrsy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jezebel shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by pretydiva(f): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
This 2 don do 4 me op. I nor get mb 2 waste 4 d 3rd 1 undecided
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by ShakurM(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
This 2 don do 4 me op. I nor get mb 2 waste 4 d 3rd 1 undecided
Oya look

Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by denedene(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
she nor fine angry too much makeup angry
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by mirabeldesmond(f): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
this last picture sha. i swear u ugly pass me grin
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by porrigeyam(m): 1:50am On Oct 12, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
this last picture sha. i swear u ugly pass me grin
I swear down if you really the one in that your profile pic than you are BEAUTIFUL
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by mirabeldesmond(f): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2015
porrigeyam:
I swear down if you really the one in that your profile pic than you are BEAUTIFUL
wow tnx
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by chibabby(f): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2015
lols grin
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by hatux: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2015
This face! Hmm...

Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by lapazi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
its official...i think im in love shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by MayflowerB(f): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
1St pic is cool without dat stupid nose ring dat makes her look like a slave
Re: Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. by faith551(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
OK since this is supposed to be news, here is the only face faith has

(1) (Reply)

[hilarious] Wizkid Ex Girl Friend Justine Fires At Wizkid / Kid Sister Of Ooni's New Wife Slays And Twerks In The Sacred Palace / Wow! Simi Shaves Her Hair To The Lowest Cut And She Looks Totally Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.